Help me find a suitable distro for muh sista

She knows little to nothing about computers so it needs to be simple to use and stable.

I was thinking in using elementary os or manjaro.

Pic related.

Attached: BFE55925-34D6-4501-B7AB-391C9CBDC91D.jpg (750x1134, 614K)

ms-dos

Post pic of sister or kill yourself.

TempleOS

Mint

Windows OS, it's a new linux distro with corporate backing, perfect for the technologically clueless

ElementaryOS appeals to normalfags and you could say it's Unix.

I would say Mint 19. It's very intuitive, customizable, and friendly looking for new users.

Can you link me the source code to it then?

Linux From Scratch.

Here's a snippet
return 0;

trisquel, it's the free version of ubuntu so there's lots of support and the first google results are usually relevant cause of ubuntu's so popular (because it's easy to use)

Debian, it's light and just werks out of the box, you have some choice of WM/DM at install or can install your own choice if you choose to install none of them.

For non-systemd debian based there's devuan.

KDE Neon.

Just use ubuntu
lol

Debian stable is generally what I give to normies, with Xfce. You have to set it up for them, but once you do, it just werks and stays werks.

just install KDE Neon, it looks like the windows interface and its simple

Hannah Montana

Thanks for the help

Kubuntu/Xubuntu
Mint
Solus
q4OS
Zorin

install gentoo

Linux Mint for sure, don't fucking give her something arch based are you nuts? Let her download .deb files and double click them.

mankato or google pixel. pixel is smooth and small won’t break and has a lot fun programs that won’t break. solid. it’s flexible when it needs to but that’s not saying mankato can’t handle the changes it brought out. similarly tell her it’s all bootleg though so she just kind of treats it like a secondary systems thing and doesn’t wrack her brain wondering why she can’t use windows to do it all. she’lll thank you for it in the future. she needs to too. this is nice of you.

This.
Even as a manjaro user I recommend Mint, your sister probably doesn't need any features it has.

xubuntu 1804