Hackers

How the authorities can catch you ?....What tools they use or methods ?

I have much curiosity.

Attached: Sabu.jpg (300x180, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fbi.gov
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You have much down syndrome. Retard.

Sorry. If you don't have a opinion, don't comment please.

Attached: logs.png (800x321, 219K)

Basically 90% of the time they have people that can do what you can but better working for them who make it easy to point out common mistakes like not using the correct kind of encryption or accessing vulnerabilities in a secure way (especially decoys).

That's why most hackers move around the globe so often, they know that they're constantly being tailed and the only way to escape is to keep moving around as much as possible. It's not an easy life.

Damn user... this paki just shut you the fuck down with some 12.3/10 bantz

In the case of that faggot in the pic you posted, username correlation. He used his 1337 h4Xx0r name across insecure services (or easily influenced) forums.

There are countless ways to find you online, from simple IP trace to implants. Are you 100% certain your DNS is resolving to the site you think it is at this exact moment? This could be a Jow Forums clone scraping your data, or dropping tracking cookies on your machine. Have you scanned your home network lately, and if so, do you control all the devices on it?

Reality is: most people don't know the first thing about the current threat landscape, and if they know it today, they won't next week

And also often caught out by the dumbest shit like beliving a hit man is not an undercover FBI agent or using your personal email many years ago when you were starting out etc.

When I have a kid I am going to condition them to nothing but providing false details and VPN etc etc

Ask here:
fbi.gov

Underrated

Thanks

Thanks

They go to your isp and ask

Besides the obvious like ross fron silk road using his real name gmail account to promote silk road, theres xkeyscore, language identification, typing style, etc. Everyone leaves trails somehow no matter how good of a hackerman you are. If the govt wants you bad enough and you dont retire, odds are they are going to get you eventually. Im sure the truly epic hackers either live in a country where they cant be expidited, or stay so low under the radar, or retire.

>What tools they use or methods
Few billion dollars of funding
Few college degrees
>140 IQ
Access to entire FBI database
Access to local ISP database/logs
Access to entire VPN system
Access to entire internet

>how the authorities can catch you?
There's always someone smarter than you.

Pay me I unironically can show you how to hide from NSA super quantum computer. I am not kidding.

stop trying to be a hacker, zhang

and better equipped

>How the authorities can catch you ?
they have access to your isp logs, phone location, and everything social media related
any retard can catch you.

Thanks Moron.

Nobody cares about hackers anymore ever since the Edward Snowden leaks they are more afraid of being spied on and having their data mined by zuckerberg. This is why you see almost zero hacker arrests, it's because it no longer scores political points with the citizens. It's like going after jaywalkers when someone is in your house raping you already.

Thanks

look up lainchan and never come back