B......b..but the VRAM will hold it back !

B......b..but the VRAM will hold it back !

GTX2060

New king of the mid-range AYYYYYYYYYYMDDDDDD BTFO'D

Attached: Screenshot_20190122_043849.jpg (1902x1080, 445K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0rGNdG6VyWc
youtube.com/watch?v=D7Pvpizi1Aw
youtube.com/watch?v=K-15FmuuyuY
gputracker.eu/en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nice proprietary drivers faggot.

Should I buy it bros? I can't keep waiting on Navi....

Ye

Attached: Screenshot_20190121-092131_YouTube.jpg (2960x1440, 1.08M)

BASTE

Kill yourself.
>starting at $350
>mid range
Just stop posting.

Holy shit

what happened lmao

Just remember. It's a very slim margin between the 1070 ti, Vega 56 and 2060. You should buy whichever you can find the CHEAPEST. And only consider buying Vega if you're not shy or no stranger to overclock. It's not a good card without tweaking. I would know.

@ 69469627
Spoken like a true poor fag

No you faggot.

The new rtx cards do async computer and shit way better. Wolftenstein 2 using vulkan runs almost 4 times faster than it did on my pozzed 970

>2060 literally runs better than the 1080
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

>$350
>midrange
I remember when this was the 2nd most powerful single GPU.

Attached: .png (550x138, 9K)

Literal iToddlers, you disgust me.

Attached: Screenshot_20190121-234937_YouTube.jpg (2960x1440, 1.23M)

I regret buying the 670 so much. It aged like milk and what's worse is having a roomate eternally smug with Tahiti wideing the gap every year.

You really are too poor to spebd 350 on a gpu?

>only 16 FPS less for 150 dollars less
THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

>windows
>relevent

Attached: Attack on Stallman.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

What the fuck, there's no way the fucking RTX 2060 is basically neck-and-neck with the GTX 1080, that's bullshit. They're lying, what the fuck.

Something tells me nvidia is artificially making the driver worse again.

Some people have better things to spend that much money on. Not everybody lives with their mother.

If you paid more than $400 for your graphics card you are a sucker. And I say this as someone who paid $500 for vega 64.

Gotta have those free samples day 1 back somehow, Nvidia's dick ain't gonna suck itself.

It will with Nvidia Dickworks.

Pascal getting the boot finally, I see.

You are seriously poor. Youre bitching about wanting a new card because youre broke and a loser lol. You also have a roommate because you are very poor

And not everyone is a dumb poorfag.

They are. Still using 398.36 with my 1060 because the newer ones give me worse performance in MHW, FFXIV, and Vesperia.

Lel, no. OP literally took one of the few games were the 2060 performs better.

>670 so much. It aged like milk and what's worse is having a roomate eternally smug with Tahiti wideing the gap every year.
This is why I'm looking at the vega7 or navi shit
RIP in peace my ASUS DirectCU II 670

I'm waiting for the RGTX 1770 TI Founders Edition 8gb

Dont u want meme cores?

> 1440p
Meanwhile I'm able to fire up stuff in 4K and at least 30FPS (more like 40, but whatever).

I have zero games that use them though

I'm joking though my last 4 cards were amd because Nvidia cards under $300 are always huge shitters compared to the amd one when I'm looking to buy

these benches are totally fucked up
vega does better than that
are these reference cards or something lol
of course its not held back at 1440p. get to 4k lel
anyways nice meme. no reason to blow $350 on that piece of shit when superior cards are $50 less or WAY superior cards are only $50 more.

>caring about meme memecy's memebow meme simemege
nah
no one plays games like that on ultra anyway

Just fucking buy it! Seriously fuck 1070ti, Vega 56 and 64 and unless you have a 9 or 10 series fuck waiting on Navi. For what you spend you'll get features none of those other cards will get you.

No. If there was a moment to wait, this is the one.

New cores can do "int" and "float" calculations at the same time.

>moment to wait, this is the one.
What about vega7 supposedly supporting SR-IOV?

youtube.com/watch?v=0rGNdG6VyWc

The new drivers offer auto overclock, auto undervolt and auto memory overclock. It's piss easy to get a boost now (although I would like memory overclock to be included in the auto undervolt/overclock setting as an extra sub option).

Ill buy a new card when I see cp77 benchmarks.

I own a Vega 56, I know. But there are plenty of people out there that simply refuse to learn and would rather operate their GPU at stock. And I must add, the auto-undervolt is very prone to crashing - at least in Monster Hunter World- which is the game I can set my voltage to the lowest possible value while overclocking, and be completely stable.

>bought a 1070Ti at the end of December
It's EVGA so I can step up to a 2060, is the difference worth it? I would be going from a FTW2 to a Black XC which kind of sucks that's the only option

It's not a upgrade. At best is a side grade. It would only made sense if you were switching to a Vega 56/64 for open CL or vice-versa. From a 1070ti to a 2060 is not an upgrade in any meaningful term.

Is it on stock firmware?

Fuck this shit I JUST bought a 1070ti for $430 like two months ago, and now this card comes out for $100 less and is objectively superior.

You mean bios? Yes. I was just recently testing both and they're pretty much meaningless if you have custom settings.

The difference is you can overclock the memory. But if you use auto undervolt on the 64 BIOS then it uses a different set of paramters which may make a 56 (which is a cut down 64) unstable. On undervolt my 56 on 64 BIOS goes to 1500+Ghz at around 200 watts. On 56 BIOS it goes only to 150 watts and around 1300-1400Ghz I think.

>6GB VRam
>in 2010+9

You mean you can further overclock the memory, right? I run mine at 900mhz at all times. I'm aware I can overclock the memory further by using a 64 bios, but I haven't seem enough evidence to guarantee it's safe. I'm not American and simply cannot afford a new GPU is this one dies. Just be sure, you're saying that the bios switch on the card changes between 56 and 64 bios? Are you sure? I thought it only were energy settings. Also, I must add that my 56 on 56 bios does 1600mhz on 200 watts at 1020mv, 73ºC maximum at 80% fan speed.

Which one is yours?

>Cherry picked benchmarks

lul

Lol on a year old game
>what is memory compression and streaming
Bench it at 4k and maxxed out
2020s games will require 12-16gb+ vram at 4k pushing bigger and more complex scenes textures especially with dxr/rt

Meh I run this at 4k ultra 70-100fps+ with the ao ss and bloom off

Yeah I've been saying the graphics card market got FUCKED by the two year reign of the 1080 Ti.

Everything is so stagnant that everyone in the market already has the target card for their budget. The 2080 Ti has the "must have best thing always" audience that can drop that kind of money at a whim, but that's about it.

I'd say we need, at minimum, a 25% performance increase for the same price we bought our current cards for in order to justify any upgrade. And current gen AMD owners are using AMD because they like AMD and won't switch to Nvidia anyway.

That is close to what my manual settings are on 64 BIOS (at least until the last driver update since I have to redo all the clock values as they have made all of them available and my old cfg file is not compatible). At the moment I am using auto undervolt until I can be bothered to re-tweak the clocks.

>4k
What's a cuck. 8 is where its at.

>8k gaming

You wouldn't be able to get 30 fps on fucking monopoly.

>26 / 34 FPS
Clearly it did hold it back.

What does LC mean, next to Vega 64?
I doubt it's Lower Clock since it performs better.

Liquid Cooled

>nvidia cards run good on gimpworks titles
wow
>amd cards run good on amd optimized titles
wowow

who would have thot

burp
youtube.com/watch?v=D7Pvpizi1Aw

Liquid Cooled.

the LC kit Its about $130 more

>Linus
People said the same about 1080 and 1440 at the begining.

Until GPU's can run 4K at higher frames rates with antialiasing enabled it's a meme. Give it a few more years or so. Forget raytracing for now though.

Oh right, thanks.

this

get with the time gramps.

1080 utterly destroys it on mmo type games though.

meanwhile
youtube.com/watch?v=K-15FmuuyuY

I would assume roommate because 1000 gets you to rent a shit appartment, but many places 2000 lets you rent a house.

you won't be pushing more than 10-15 on anything that's current.

not sure on that.
we already hit a point where textures don't show pixels unless you are wall licking or you are bethesda, not sure a 12-16gb vram is going to be needed outside of autistic settings like 'uncompressed textures' but any game that decided to make 100+gb of storage a requirement is a HARD pass for me, the only games that do this have uncompressed shit in them because the consoles cant handle decompression without looseing frame rate, see audio and titanfall

no need for aa at 4k, especially if you are on a sub 30 inch screen

no, nobody did, largely due to having 1600x1200 monitors for a long time, no one was saying 1280x720 was where its at and 1080 is worthless, while the linus video is trying to show that the visuals you get at 4k aren't worth the trade off of being able to use cheaper hardware, or being able to go at a faster speed, and with this... I can agree.

granted im on a tcl 55 inch because I wanted 4k screen real estate,

Nvidia is gimping the older generation on the drivers.

>Vega 56 > GTX 1080
based and AMDpilled.
novidiots on suicide watch.

I actually can run some intensely well optimised games at 8k
Mad max 2015 runs fantastic 60fps looked amazing even with no aa downsampled to 1080p

wow
The cheapest 2060 here is Zotac GeForce RTX 2060 Twin Fan 377euros
while the cheapest AMD vega 56 is Sapphire PULSE RADEON RX VEGA 56 for 394 euros.
How is AMD THIS uncompetitive, wtf.

>amd unboxed still mad that based Jensen black listed him

>I'm joking though my last 4 cards were amd because Nvidia cards under $300 are always huge shitters compared to the amd one when I'm looking to buy

>bought 4, FOUR AMD cards in a couple of years
>thinks he is saying any kind of money by buying sub 300$ cards every year and having to upgrade every year because they are shit
God it's so fucking typical of AMD drones.
Why is it that people who buy nvidia or intel use their shit for 5+ years with no problems and amd faggots need to buy new hardware literally every year. Because they bought shit and need to upgrade the next year to not suffer.

can someone explain me what monitor should i use it with. it's too overpowered for 75hz 1080p and can't handle 144hz 1080p or 75hz 1440p

i bought pulse for 359..

Yeah, prices are different at different regions at the very least post what the 2060 costs so you can see the relative price.

gputracker.eu/en pulse currently 329 in germany, 2060 is 355

better than here but still no point in vega 56 over 2060

350€ for a 6gb card isnt appealing either

idk, performance is basically the same(all benchmarks you see use stock throttling vega which is running at 1400mhz with 250w), its up to you if you want to support nvidia or amd, and game bundles

what the fuck are u talking about faggot?
my athlon II x3 and HD 4670 rock hard up to this day

>more expensivr than vega
>worse than vega
What a fucking disaster lmao. Imagine if you cant even beat one year old amd mid range card.

>more than twice as powerful as the 1060 I bought last year
f-fuck

Upgrade from 1070 to 2060 worth it Bros?

>Buying a 1070ti at the end of 2018
I feel you pain bros
A-At least we got Monster Hunter and Fortnite cash, r-right??

Chad amd
>resident evil 2
>devil may cry 5
>the divison 2
Virgin nvidia
>fucking fortnite cash
Lmao cant make this shit up.

Didn't say that either is priced appealingly, only that 2060 is more appealing than vega 56.

>idk, performance is basically the same
Not from what I have seen.

>s up to you if you want to support nvidia or amd,
Can I get a get a third or forth option, I don't like either.

Meanwhile, in the real world

Attached: 6rb1OMl.png (778x896, 105K)

HBM costs almost 20$ per GB. DDR5 roughly 6 and ddr6 ~8-12$.

This means a vega 56 has ~150$ of memory while the rtx 2060 has 50-70$ of memory.
Vega 10(64&56 chip) is 484mm^2 while Tu106(2060&2070) is 445mm^2.
Vega is just more expensive in production.

Maxwell increased nvidias efficiency a lot while also increasing gayming performance. Pascal was able to clock almost twice as high as maxwell just by using 14/16nm instead of 28. Both of these features are big and expensive architecture design changes. Amd is using the same shitty gcn architecture since 2012. They just didn't had the money to develop a new architecture. It's not surprising that they suck...

Yeah, but you can undervolt and overclock Vega 56 to be quite a bit faster than stock, and you should do so if you're going to buy one.