What computers do Zoomers (born late 90s onward) like?

What computers do Zoomers (born late 90s onward) like?

Attached: 1546738689255.jpg (1392x2140, 365K)

iphones

/thread

"What's a computer?"

I was born in 96 and had a windows 95 computer in my room growing up. Favorite computer of all time was my shitty Dell optiplex my broke family bought me at goodwill for my birthday. Ran windows xp like shit. :)

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (450x249, 28K)

Do you remember 9/11?

i come to threads like these to shit on everyone but then i realize that i'm no better. i'm just gonna filter zoomer and boomer.

Gaming laptops, especially MSI ones.

MSI is by far the most autistic looking.

Attached: 09c0cbfc1c7b1ee465c3a07fc77732ae6807c37b453437dc75e348a0ef546e7d.jpg (500x500, 37K)

The only shows of those I've watched are Total Drama and Over the Garden Wall

Razer and Alienware are worse.

iPhones, Macs, and gaming laptops.

Bump

Not the same poster, but I remember 9/11 and was born in 97.

Older end zoomer here, I fell for the thinkpad meme, and like it, most people my age have gaming computers or facebook machines.

I got my gaymen PC and 5 ThinkPads. Born 98

Attached: 1548059969206192.jpg (1746x2328, 349K)

Is 96 a zoomer?

Not him but yeah, 1996 here I was seconds away from getting on the bus for like kindergarten or whatever when the news switched to it.

I entered class at 1PM, and I remember classes got suspended because the principal thought WWIII would break out.

No. And I'm 100% aware that it's staged just to take even more control over people. The US government has been corrupt ever since WWI.

I was born in late 96 and I use a thinkpad.
I don't. I don't really remember anything from before like 2003.

They're bad, but fuck no. MSI with it's autistic glowing gaymen dragon and "We're gamers! Game on!!" marketing will always be worse.

Attached: 1454608138774.jpg (2560x2560, 676K)

>Macs
That's millennial tech, zoomers are all epic gaymers
>thinkpad
Boomer laptop

Attached: gaming-cave-9-300x169.jpg (300x169, 18K)

Bump

1998 here, I use an x220 (with arch btw), a sellfbuild gaymin machine for counter strike and dayz (arch and windows 7) and a oneplus 5 with lineage and microg. fite me cunts

1990 here. OP’s list of boomer shows is missing all the classics. Do you even Toonami?

-Akira
-GitS
-DBZ
-G: Endless Waltz
-Trigun
-Ghibli Collection

Dell XPS is the correct answer to the question, name the Boomer vidya PC. All the gaymer ricer rigs with LEDs came later.

Where’s Hey Arnold and Recess?

Lenovo p series workstations

probably xp/vista.

Mouse? Keyboard? This garbage is sooooooooo outdated :emoji:

I thought anyone born before 2000 was a boomer

I don't remember because my parents didn't want me to worry so they hid it from me
I remember before and after it, like I remember being confused why there was all of a sudden so much airport security

Personally, as an early zoomer , I was born in a time with a lot of millenial shit , and that's the culture I mostly absorb. I have a thinkpad T430 and a Desktop with a GTX 960 PNY edition , 12 gigs of RAM , a PNY ssd , a 500 hdd , and a i5 2500 clocked

Honorary boomer

My gf was born after 2000

Boomers will never know the feeling of Nutting in prime teenage zoomer pussy

>posting on Jow Forums about having a gf
You’re braging to the special ed class about you math test man

32-bit ARM over PIC or AVR

She would instal gentoo btw

Attached: 2BAF43F85CD445338CA66F3C90E48A83.jpg (512x451, 38K)

This.
Jow Forums redpilled me on thinkpad and since then i cant use anything made in last 5 years.

Born in 96 I remember 9/11 but my dad was a reporter and i lived in a military town at the time

2k milleniumfag here, I use Arch Linux on my x220 ThinkPad.

Born in 98, don't remember. 97 seems to be the cutoff but maybe that's just because I grew up in Canada.

Prime boomer here, born 91. My first laptop was for college, a MacBook Pro 15 inch, in 2009. I used it til it disintegrated in 2015, at which point I spiraled into a chromebook, a used mac mini, another chromebook, and have ultimately just stayed mostly on my phone.

Born in 1992, when I was really young I used a windows 3.1 pc with nursery rhymes installed, and paint etc... Eventually got my own desktop with windows 98, got dial up around 2003, but then my desktop became the family computer. Eventually we got high speed cable internet, but that was after upgrading the family computer to some media center pc with a tv tuner and windows xp media center edition. Then finally got wireless and was able to use high speed internet in my room with the windows 98 pc. My brother and I had to take turns on the XP machine, and he became a WoW addict later in that computer's life.

Best thing we can do
/[bz]qoomer/i

Phone mainly but tablet, computer/chromebook, console too.
No.
Before 97 is what I always hear, it makes sense if you consider general attitude it makes sense.

ipads and macbooks. The average populace is just as retarded as ever technologically, my brother was born in 96 and couldn’t figure out how to save a word doc as a pdf, no better than my boomer dad. It’s reassuring in a way that I will never be out of a job because of it

Please do not post pictures of my daughter

2012 here
ipad pro is my favorite computer, its lit bros
it plays fortnite

I was born in '97 and I would like to own a lisp machine.
But such things aren't necessary and if you have a laptop and some servers you don't really need anything else.

I was in some kindergarden in Sweden and saw a news report on TV there.
As September rolls around this year people who were born after 9/11 can post on Jow Forums.

Attached: 1475948625527.jpg (1500x1125, 411K)

Why does this basically ignore all the great late 80s and early 90s stuff on nickelodeon? FFS that was the gold age.

Bump