teacher brings her computer in

> teacher brings her computer in
> has her taskbar on the right side
> has both chrome and edge with like 11 tabs each
> homepage is fucking msn
> norton vip access is fucking pinned to the taskbar
> midway through the lesson McAfee scan pops up
> some person goes up to close it which is as simple as task managering it out of existence
> wow user you’re good with this

send your bad computer management stories here

Attached: 66416BEF-7BE3-4D41-9DE0-AFA1AA6010C5.jpg (246x246, 9K)

>work as software developer in traveling agency
>we mainly write software for in-house use
>have to also take over support requests even though we are overloaded with development work
>user the computer isn't working in the conference room and we are starting in 5
>walk over
>room is filled to the brim with upper management
>black screen
>check if it's on
>it's on
>check if monitor is on
>it's off
>turn monitor on
>they should know how to turn on a fucking monitor
shit like this gets really tiresome when you're trying to concentrate on developing software.

needless to say, I quit my job at that company.

>that reddit spacing

???

People cry if you press enter twice

> 14 paragraphs
> on the 15th one, user leaves an empty row
> R-re-re-reddit spacing!
Cease posting.

>triggered by one extra newline

Thread succesfully derailed. Thanks for taking his shitty bait assholes.

Try being junior sysadmin in small company.
>user, i can't use my outlook
>There is prompt for credentials and person doesn't even attempt to fill it before calling me
>user my docking station is broken
>It's not connected to the computer.
>user my mouse does not work.
>It's not conncted.

Before I started working that job, I simply thought people were inept with computers. Now I think they are literally laziest retards who immediately cry for help when they encounter slightest bit of trouble.

Don't even get me started on women in the office.

i think the issue is, that they know there's an "it guy" that they can annoy with their problems so they don't even bother trying to solve it and just call because it's easier than thinking for a second.

>Don't even get me started on women in the office.
that's another reason i left. we had a very high representation (50-70%) of women in the company. bunch of unappreciative hags and better than thou cunts. especially the ones in upper management. the men in upper management were pretty chill.
women in general are always stressed out, rude, unappreciative when you help them, think their work is more important than yours, etc.
my friend advised me to bring that up as a reason for leaving because i said i want to start my own business when i left, but you know what? it's not my circus anymore so i couldn't care less.

>Don't even get me started on women in the office.
please go on

>bunch of unappreciative hags and better than thou cunts. especially the ones in upper management. the men in upper management were pretty chill.
women in general are always stressed out, rude, unappreciative when you help them, think their work is more important than yours, etc.

QFT. I can't even recount many times I have been called interrupted in important task by some CUNT that needed help IMMEDIATELY only to find out it was absolute non-issue that didn't hinder her work at ALL.

>be setting up new firewalls
>pretty difficult task since im new and dont understand network infrastructure well enough
>Cunt calls me that she needs me in her office immediately
>go in, ask whats the problem
>user my skype for business picture is not showing on my conversation with coworker #13, do something
>Leave without word

>Fuck up mail server during migration
>fortunately did it during the night so I could it fix by the morning
>some (mostly automatic) mails weren't sent during the night
>Inform employees about this in email
>Get to work next morning. Find out not everything is working as it should. Get to fixing it.
>doors burst, some bosses female assistant comes in. She brough her macbook air with her.
>user I can't see our documents when I connecct
>It's non-domain computer so it falls into guest wifi.
>I tell her she cannot access our network with that computer. Mind you she received Dell XPS 13 from our company.
>She starts screaming that I absolutely have to fix it because she needs to go on meeting with some customer and her boos.
>I don't care, fuck off. I'm busy.
>She starts absolutely histerically screaming, people from other offices start coming in whats happening.
>Tells me this is my last day in the company
>Look at her and smile.
>She fucks off. I fix mail server.
>Nothing hapenned besides this 15 minutes scene.

>Nobody can fire me because nobody besides me knows shit about our infrastructure.

>assigned to repair work laptop for an employee
>"user it's water damaged"
>grime all over the palmrests
>crumbs beneath keys
>open it up
>dried milk in air vents and on motherboard
>coffee stains on heatsink
>toss the whole thing out, boss gets pissed at me

>reddit spacing

Kind fuck off my 4channel

you retarded newfag.

Autistic people who don't realize importance

of text structure

so they think everything is reddit spacing

need to be put in gas chambers.

>get baited
>call other newfags
you're right but you're still an idiot

user, that's not milk.

let’s not jump to conclusions, maybe it could have been milk

and those are the people who vote democrats.

>>>/cuck/

How dare

You user I’ll

Have you know

That I’m not a newfag

Please gtfo

this

Do you feel bad about holding your company hostage? I'm in a similar situation and it's hilarious.

Job security m8, become the infrastructural lynchpin and run a tight ship and you're golden.

No. I have comfy job with great salary (considering im 25yo guy in eastern europe). Most of the time I do nothing. I can have 3 days/week home office which effefctively means staying home and doing nothing. When I feel like leaving I will ask for more money and they will oblige. The users are terrible but it's absolutely worth it.