HILLARY CLINTON

HILLARY CLINTON
I WILL BE VOTING FOR HILLARY CLINTON

Attached: youtube-guy.jpg (1200x627, 148K)

el goblino...

Ruining your career to virtue signal is so stupid but at least it allows other youtubers to get the recognition they deserve

I voted Hillary in the general tbqh

why?

ooga booga me hunt mammoth

he look like a shrunken head that aint shrunk yet

I wasn't as le redpilled about immigration. But in hindsight I'd still vote for her because he hasn't done much on that front.
I'm also not a fan of the extreme supply side economics he's applying.

had I been able to vote I would have voted trump for sure, but he has since reversed his position on the things I actually cared about such as foreign policy, I fucking hate campaign rhetoric.
I still wouldn't vote hillary in any case, in my opinion she is a shameless warmonger and her comments regarding gaddafi and the fall of libya make me physically ill to this day, truly a disgusting person in my eyes and always will be.

dios mio..

Pokemon go hunt mammoth for tribe

I've been out of the loop lately but I'm pretty sure it's still up in the air whether she will actually be running or not, right? Vote Oprah instead.

That's not a flag you see everyday.

Attached: RareLogo.jpg (600x800, 42K)

>be 2016 B.D (before dinosaurs)
>black man that rules our cave gets eaten by big cat
>time to elect new cave elder
>it comes down to Ugh, who has the most meats and Chakka who is lady with tits
>go around and tell everyone to vote Chakka OR ELSE
>me am progressive

Attached: oogaboogaaa[1].jpg (800x450, 35K)

She's been going around the country blaming her loss on everyone but herself, lol. And she recently said something to the effect that she wasn't putting running again off the table.
Personally I'm all for her and Biden both going. It'll balance Warren and Bernie both running in terms of support splitting.

Yeah I want Hillary to be the US president only to finally destroy America, because 90% of your people are fucking faggot cucks and deserve 4 more years of Obama EBT economy till there's nothing and finally triggering a chimpout civil war.
And it's something good.

Attached: depositphotos_141923714-stock-illustration-bread-slice-cartoon.jpg (997x793, 131K)

>she recently said something to the effect that she wasn't putting running again off the table.
That's the extent of what I know about it pretty much. In my case I've just been trying to avoid the chatter lately in the hopes that when I open my eyes later down the line during the actual debates I won't be looking at a scenario where I have to choose between two candidates that I dislike equally and for different reasons.

Yes user, I also like raising taxes on the poor and lowering them for the rich so they can buy more of their own stocks, lol.

>raising taxes on the poor
proof Trump did this

IM WITH HER!!! #DEMOCRACYFORAMERICA #ORANGEMANBAD

point and laugh

Me want diversity in politics. Make ugg very happy.

I wanna shrink your head