Net nutrality is over

net nutrality is over

when is the internet going to end ?

Attached: pie guy.jpg (220x293, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

krdo.com/news/netflix-is-raising-its-prices-for-all-58-million-us-subscribers/983343934
youtube.com/watch?v=RgbeB79Dss0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Net neutrality is a meme

Right wing retard

Attached: 86s1610ntjm11.png (416x435, 114K)

>It's 19xx already and video games were invented a year ago, when are preorders, DLCs and lootboxes going to be a thing?
Shit doesn't happen overnight, rightard.

Attached: 1548001540880.jpg (783x1024, 123K)

when will it happen

It will be a gradual process over a period of years. By the time the general population has realized how much more they're paying for the same or worse service, it will be too late.

that sounds a lot like cultural marxism

Netflix is raising it's prices again. Looks like Jow Forums was right again.

krdo.com/news/netflix-is-raising-its-prices-for-all-58-million-us-subscribers/983343934

It wont libtards btfo again

Attached: RedditSlayer.png (1250x1188, 539K)

That's because Disney and others started changing (or cutting off) licensing contracts

Soon,brother

so they say

>giving netflix money

>americunts
>hurr durr muh guns are bad!!!! They kill people!!!
>also americunts
>ZOMG we haz gunzzz pls someonekill him!!

This has nothing to do with net neutrality.

A violation of net neutrality would be your ISP charging you more in order to access Netflix, or to access 4k streaming of Netflix.

yes it does. Network Neutrality was all about pricing for ISP and data centers and giving government oversight to keep the internet "neutral" you fell for the reddit infographs that have very little basis in reality im sorry but be more vigilant and don't take things at face value in the future

>net neutrality is go-
youtube.com/watch?v=RgbeB79Dss0

netflix is passing on the added costs from ISPs to keep the bandwith available to netflix onto the subscribers.

>paying more for less content
What jewry is this?

based and designated

competition from other streaming sites who will host the content for more money I assume

this steams the amerimutt

Buzzwords aren't thoughts.

I've been screenshotting every pro-NN thread/post since it got repealed and I want everyone to know I will be posting them when shit hits the fan to laugh at you seething trogs after daddy business throttles your hentai

Attached: 1533573166036.jpg (960x960, 69K)

Attached: 19FB3603-8B12-4F5F-88DF-6A949EA71FED.png (660x330, 76K)

based

noted

Attached: fat retard.jpg (260x194, 7K)

This

>that face
100% UK.

go back to Jow Forums corporate bootlicket
Corporations won't end the internet, they'll bastardize it slowly and meticulously.

The European internet won't end. Just the American internet.

fuck yurop though

No. Cultural Marxism is a nazi conspiracy (look it up on Wikipedia before commenting) but the net neutrality thing and how it will gradually make the internet a less Innovative and shit place is real

>look it up on wikipedia
Is this satire?

that's literally what I just said, you moron. We're making the same argument.

Bullshit tinfoil shit. Show me the proof.

Netflix is more expensive now because it is literally billions of dollars in debt, and it is losing licensing deals continually as other companies try to create their own streaming service. It had to make more effort to become profitable more than just adding new subscribers. Learn some economics.

one of those posts is clearly a trollpost
how dumb are you, man?