What is Jow Forums's opinion on dyson?

What is Jow Forums's opinion on dyson?

Attached: 96958A9F889DE6E2E1E6E5E0E1E2E0E1E2E3E0E2E3EBE2E2E2E2E2E2-DSXMZO4034721023012019000001-PB1-1.jpg (630x417, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NPTzNJMd19A
youtube.com/watch?v=wglJz23Gt4w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

On what?

Shit hoovers

UK's Tesla for overpriced household goods

Still waiting on the Dyson Sphere™

Attached: shame.gif (245x213, 968K)

fpbp

Have a DC 62, since then i do my own cleaning because it's suddenly comfy. He's the modern day Steve Jobs.

It's not even the first...

Well which is it then

Overpriced shit. It's not completely pseudoscience, but it's still overpriced shit.

If you want to pay extra for lazy comfort just get a robot vacuum by Xiaomi or something and start it right next from the trash bin.

Also, view this:
youtube.com/watch?v=NPTzNJMd19A

Paraphrased summary: 600 for marketing wank, junk, avoid at all cost

He's a Brexiter so he's a racist bigot

better

Attached: 1548141635438.jpg (314x488, 15K)

The Apple of vacuums.

Shark makes the ThinkPad of vacuum technology

robot vacuum can’t clean dust from the shelves

Dyson OS (illumos kernel + Debian userland) is pretty cool.

Attached: bugs.jpg (248x459, 18K)

Robot vacuums are not lazy comfort.

It takes way less time to vacuum the floor manually than to pick up any loose item on the floor, any cables or low hanging tablecloths, any multi-legged chair, any sock or piece of string, and to prop all the doors open for the 2-3 hours it takes for these shits to do their half-assed job.

Failing to comply exactly with all its retarded demands means you'll come back to it screaming from under a chair because the piece of shit drove into the legs but then turned and trapped itself.

True. But the most standard Chinese cheap piped suction device you can find will handle that fine. And a damp towel might actually do it better.

At least a $200 Dyson hand sucker is a somewhat smaller waste of money, it makes some sense then I guess.

Multi-legged chairs and so on can't stop muh Xiaomi vacuum with its lidar and pathfinding, nor will it take 2-3 hours to do a half-assed job. The thing will drive everywhere and pick up most stuff rather quickly. Floor looks and is easily sufficiently clean if you use it periodically.

Arguably, if you got a collection of loose cables (with sufficiently small plugs that they can be rolled up, like USB), those will wrap around the roller and trigger a stop to the vaccuuming process. But even if, removing these is a one time thing.

YMMV if you buy some crappy toy that can't navigate and that has less suction power than needed to pick up sand and stuff - at that point it might become a nearly useless noise generator for 3 hours, yes.

Attached: mi_robot.jpg (900x506, 59K)

>""""bladeless"""" fan
>blades are simply hidden on the inside of the case

And yet they somehow managed to convince millions of people that it's a truly new invention and charge fucking hundreds of dollars for them.

Their fans are snake oil but the vacuums are pretty good. Wish they wouldn't put fake tube shapes all over the newer models tho.

>What is Jow Forums's opinion on dyson?
they make fantastic flamethrowers
Fill a dyson with petrol
reverse the polarity on the motor
put the end near a flame and watch it spew burning petrol for 30 metres
google it

>BEING THIS MUCH OF A REDDIT DUMBFUCK
HAHAHAHAHAHA

That's why he said fpbp not fpbp you idiot.

It's got a digital motor

Does that xiaomi vacuum require an app to work, and does it come in english?

Garbage
Rainbow has and always will be best vacuums

>Does that xiaomi vacuum require an app to work
No, you can push the "start cleaning" (it'll do a full pass) and "return to dock" buttons on the device.

Well, it needs the app to view the map and to define areas to clean and to change voice packs and do firmware updates and stuff though.

> does it come in english?
Yea. I think it's english on all models. Also it has one English voice pack. Not to suggest you shouldn't leave it on Chinese for flair.

Lame

Those robots are a fucking scam. The gears of that rotating brush are made out of plastic so weak they ground themselves into dust.
>50 $ for spare parts please, plus tip

BASED*

*on snake oil and gimmicks

The big brush is $12 with 3 extra filters, 2 side brushes and shipping costs and I see no visible gears on it.

So I assume you broke some internal gear parts that are rotating the brush somehow? [It did always stop here when it jammed, not sure how that would happen though.]

Talking about the iRobot one, i have no experience with the iChinkbot model.

I dont mean the brush itself, i mean the motor making it spin.

The gears inside are made out of a super soft plastic that will self destroy within a year or so.

Planned obsolescence at its finest.

Unnecessarily over engineered products that are not better than the standard version (ie fan), only for complexity's sake.

Attached: 1537128457054.png (300x577, 133K)

I see. Sorry for your loss. That said, obviously you get the Chinese Memebot, always. It's cheaper and better.

If you're gonna trash the iRobot, tear it down and compare to this neatly made thing or the later models:
youtube.com/watch?v=wglJz23Gt4w

Apart from that, plastic cogs aren't a bad choice, they're actually more robust than metal ones if designed properly.

It sucks