Using the GNU operating system with a bloated desktop front-end is no different from using Microsoft Windows...

Using the GNU operating system with a bloated desktop front-end is no different from using Microsoft Windows. You're not using a real *nix system; you're just interacting with dbus, systemd, polkit, and the Windows-style dconf registry.

Attached: 1548126244798.png (1366x768, 385K)

Other urls found in this thread:

winehq.org/announce/4.0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that's the whole point
it's just like windows, except better

I think you're a bit mistaken. Using an operating system is not for nerd cred. It's for running applications.

Attached: John_William_Waterhouse-_The_Unwelcome_Companion_-_a_Street_Scene_in_Cairo.jpg (751x916, 123K)

OP is a hipster faggot. Also you are wrong.

fuck all DE and Xorg
i use screen or tmux yeah

>using any GUI application written with GTK or by the GNOME guys
there's your problem

>two, thousand, nine, teen
>not using plan9

Attached: plan9.png (642x480, 6K)

Is there a worst combo than ubuntu + gnome?

Manjaro + GNOME

this
It’s worse
and you are a brainlet and possibly a zoomer as well

Ubuntu+KDE,it's horrible. I thought the KDE spamming around here was legit. Turns out it's being done by a trolling Windows fag. Back to XFCE for me.

How so? I prefer xfce as well but didn't have any problem with Kubuntu

Screen tearing out the ass and tons of various graphical issues like menus for applications running on one screen, appearing on the other screen. And before any of you clowns start in with your "b-b-buts", this was on not only Intel graphics, but an nvidia 1060, AND an AMD APU. I wasted nearly a week on this shit trying to move my family over to Linux. My mom noticed the glitches fucking instantly.

How autistic do you have to be to give a shit about this? Use the OS that is better suited to what you do and gets less in the way of whatever you do. Posts like these make you people look like spergs jumping through hoops to make their computer as hard to use as possible just to show of your epeen

Attached: 94f.jpg (556x527, 64K)

Reminder to update your wine
winehq.org/announce/4.0

>using ganoo linux as an open source alternative to windows
why are u so buttrekt about it, user?

>Screen tearing out the ass
which distro? just werks here on xubuntu 18.10

but ubuntu doesnt track your every move like windows. bloated gnu\linux OS > windows

We're talking about KDE, my man.

Weird
I have a skylake i5 and a 1060 and didn't experience any of that. I guess it werks on my machine

Fuck, this actually looks incredibly comfy. Such a shame half of it is javascript.

Kubuntu or Neon?