Give me a rundown on this man

Give me a rundown on this man

Attached: BStroustrup_MAIN.jpg (720x720, 230K)

Other urls found in this thread:

www-users.cs.york.ac.uk/susan/joke/cpp.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Master of puppets

t. retarded teacher who use slaves

senile programmer

>Stroustrup: Well, one day, when I was sitting in my office, I thought of this little scheme, which would redress the balance a little. I thought 'I wonder what would happen, if there were a language so complicated, so difficult to learn, that nobody would ever be able to swamp the market with programmers? Actually, I got some of the ideas from X10, you know, X windows. That was such a bitch of a graphics system, that it only just ran on those Sun 3/60 things. They had all the ingredients for what I wanted. A really ridiculously complex syntax, obscure functions, and pseudo-OO structure. Even now, nobody writes raw X-windows code. Motif is the only way to go if you want to retain your sanity.

Supposedly a "joke" but it just makes too much fucking sense.

www-users.cs.york.ac.uk/susan/joke/cpp.htm

I don't remember where I've read that he is aggressively protective of his language.

>The virgin++ vs the Chad

No significance other than pushing the most hated and insane features in C++.

cout

autism++

a man that devoted his life to pushing brainlets out of tech

in what context did terry said that?

A man that Jow Forums hates because they can't actually program

Attached: 1542353934174.jpg (759x847, 48K)

I believe he was talking about the way other languages handle printing to the console vs holy c

Beijing Stormtroop. Barnes Soups. Bagel Sanskrit. Bridge Satellite. Bingbong Stupidbitch.

Attached: 1538958713288.png (1751x736, 47K)

You're missing the scope resolution operator. Seems you're the 'licious one.

The most based stoic in programming history. He and his friends have been keeping C++ syntax bloat-free since it was created. There is not a single compilable expression that requires more syntax than necessary in C++20.
People who hate Bjarne for making the language bigger (aka easier to write) are fools with dried out brains who cannot read and learn.

He has no glorious unkempt unix beard like the other Bell Labs geniuses which is why his language is shit.

Attached: Ken_Thompson_and_Dennis_Ritchie.jpg (310x201, 20K)

Didnt he create seinfeld?

> balding
> doesn't shave off those ridiculous strands

random tech dude at Morgan Stanley

> The unemployed C virgin vs the C++ Chad banker

He was bald since 10

Hardest question in programming

Created one of the most used and most flexible programming languages

The most successful programming language designer, who created the language used for almost anything from the Witcher 3 to stock exchange software or flight control software on the F-35.

NEET brainlets with meme projects in meme languages on github can't appreciate that.

>vs the super chad suit

He's a PUA who lands the pussy by showing his programming pedigree and enormous 18" cock. The man is a pussy magnet.

he wants to be Dr. Rodney Brooks when he grows up.

Attached: Rod_Brooks_001.gif (400x500, 79K)

Based.

A fucking Trump-like demagogue with memes and slogans instead on knowledge.

Odersky is out man.

no. he.

Is that Larry David?

If any of you look like this do one of the following:
>shave head
>grow a wizard style beard
>get a hair-transplant
>wear a wig
>wear monk's robes
The options are there, but what would you do anons?

Does Brian Kernighan count? His beard isn't unruly :(

>vs. the systems R&D C developer

What is this crap? It's much easier to write code in C++, nothing convoluted about it.
C has no templates or runtime polymorphism so people end up writing bullshit functions like atoi, atol, atoull, and the crappy printf/scanf type parsing.

Never made it as a wise man
I couldn't cut it as
A poor man stealing
Tired of living like a blind man
Sick of sight without
A sense of feeling

printf is based
scanf is gay

he cute

Attached: DUzbwUdX4AE5RGO.jpg (877x877, 103K)

made a great programming language for video games. shit for everything else

A genious that made one of the greatest programming languages, if not the greatest. Ganoo + freetards can't stop seething over this fact for some reason.

Attached: 1548248552188.jpg (622x647, 75K)

and failed

>in20years.com

Attached: 348193-carmack2.jpg (802x960, 40K)