Why does this person triggers iToddlers so much?

Why does this person triggers iToddlers so much?

Attached: 1519106160450.jpg (1200x624, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=071kCPC6K88
youtu.be/AVL65qwBGnw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I remember when apple threatened to sue this guy and he backed up his videos for others to download in case his channel goes down.
How can one repairman be so based that he made apple lose so many customers? Even apple's castle, reddit likes this guy.

Because he literally shows how apple tore their assholes so badly that even his massive repairman cock cant even get any friction from penetration as he proves with each and every video how shit apple is

When will Jow Forums send Louis a Satania fig for his desk?

Louis is fucking based. Applel seeth'd so hard they tried to sue

Why does this shape trigger Jow Forums so much?

Attached: apple.png (1024x1024, 17K)

>I remember when apple threatened to sue this guy
They backed off but instead continued to harass him. Just before the year end Apple sent custom to seize his batteries because he break the law of buying unauthorize makers.

I won't excuse him but I'd like to point out that the same iToddlers who slams him on this are the same one that defends Apple for releasing a known defective product without letting everyone know

Not really. I owned the best Apple products like original iMac, iPod and iPhone then iPhone 5S.

Others are shit and iCult knows it.

youtube.com/watch?v=071kCPC6K88
What did he mean by this?

Just imagine repairing Macbooks for a living... and hobby.

Because he objectively knows more about hardware than iToddlers and is saying they're garbage, they're upset because they have no possible rebuttal for his truth bombs.

Hates on apple all day, fix apple computer for a living. This guy sure is an we enigma.

soon

Attached: 1525378787728.png (534x879, 148K)

its black

Apple won't give him official batteries themselves so he got official Apple batteries from a different source that takes working batteries out of dead macbooks. Since they are official Apple batteries, they have the Apple logo so Apple had them seized by claiming they are counterfeit.
One of the reasons he is fighting the seizure in court is to have the legal definition of counterfeit clarified. He explains it in the video: youtu.be/AVL65qwBGnw

he get more upcummies than them

>that video where the macbook is full of dead flies and cockroaches

It's all within counterfeit. You can't just stick a trademarked logo on some chink shit expect to get away with it.

Apple put the trademark on those screens you street shitter. All chinks did was replace the cracked glass on top of the screen.

the Apple batteries that were seized are official Apple batteries, not counterfeit chinkshit. But because they have the Apple logo on them (because they are literally from Apple) Apple claims they are counterfeit, taking advantage of the assumption that anything with their logo that isn't sold by them is fake and is infringing on their logo

Read, you fucking retard.

Attached: 14502740_1779908835624199_549060086958222351_n.jpg (960x720, 89K)

But he is a apple shill
apple pays him to stir controversy

I am not an iToddler so he doesn't trigger me. I do use a macbook and an iphone though, but I don't care what other people like, or don't like. I watched some of this guys videos to see what all the Jow Forums hype was about, and every video is the same; passive aggressive comments about apple, while repairing their products as his main source of income. I neither care about what he is repairing, or what he has to say about what he is repairing. Do people really just watch him to see him insult a technology company? Is the hype around this guy just apple hate-boner stuff?

Knows what he's talking about

this guy is an iToddler
apple lives in his mind 24/7 rent free

Whether he hates apple or not, his job is to repair apple products so he couldn't exactly remove apple from his head. Being knowledgeable about how their devices fail, of course he's going to have a few choice words about that products that the company makes.

It's not exclusive to him. Go to any news article, no-name Youtube video or really any content which is critical of Apple and read the comments. Apple defence force is real and out for a hunt.

What's the videos name?

I watch hi m for the pottery that grows, cats and Eli the computer guy

I just realized that he is a literal Norman Baits

Attached: file.png (440x239, 13K)

It's not so much louis, but rather his fanbase.

The dude looks like Dexter

He doesn't really concern me all that much.

Attached: android vs ios users.jpg (500x564, 85K)

Apple still has better build quality than other labtopts

Those third party labtops with windows always slow down end up with dust sticky keys something fucks up inside them meanwhile apples will work good unless you do something to fuck it up

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I desperately want Louis to get a high quality Satania figurine for the background of his shots

you get better batteries better software, optmozed labtop power saving better parts

meanwhile when I dealt with windows labtops always had problems like sticky keys stuff getting stuck in usb port and broken speakers not working screen too bright or too dim apple just works. This repair man is just shitting on apple because it gets him popular

>that image

COPE

Why do you not grammars so good?

It seems that whatever Apple lacks in common sense, windows laptops make up for, and vise versa. Is this some kind of marketing strategy? I don't know.

>Why does this person triggers iToddlers so much?
He pisses off retards. I chose what year of macbook I bought specifically because he mentioned how it didn't have the faulty hinge mechanism the later years had. And now their keyboards are fucked so I may just buy another laptop of this year and save it away in storage for when this one kicks the bucket.

also he looks like an alien species tried to genetically engineer a White person but they could only manage to abduct a nigger and a jew for specimens

>labtop

Americans think he is Italian.

>labtopts
>labtops
>optmozed
POO

Everyone in America thinks they're Italian, Irish, Cherokee, etc.
If you're a White person with slightly funny facial features and the ability to get a nice tan, you may as well change your name to Mario. Redhead? Oh shit I'm Irish. High cheekbones? Can't grow a beard? Have dark hair? Your new name is Squatting Squirrel.

it's disturbing on a profound level

Where's the nearest shitting street? Sir?

Just buy another one you cheap fucks.

Good goy