if yes, why?

Attached: itoddlers.png (900x873, 320K)

i have never owned apple hardware.
i dont care about their logo.
i dont care about their phones.
still though.
macos is my home.

Starbucks is legit the worst coffee I ever had except maybe instant on a plane

Not particularly fond of Apple. Although expensive, their stuff is fine when it werks and MacOS is honestly not a bad OS.
Problem is that their stuff does not just werk and the whole "you're holding it wrong" thing they do is fucked. Honestly amazed how they keep getting away with it but maybe not for long.

I like to shit on Apple

I'll beat the shit out of anyone who uses a Mac

Better than windows worse than Linux shitty keyboard good screens too expensive walled garden

You ain't beating no one, femboy. Go get more tranny pills

HHM FTW

I like the app ecosystem. People just seem to make comfy apps for OSX.

come beat my meat

Attached: 7faec2b405db7580f80c38d3f30059d01386d5afce3d45089c9e47da15c29af4.gif (400x400, 1.4M)

Only trannies would defend Apple. Faggot

No.

seething tranny

Tranny here
no they're terrible

2012 is the last year they made a good Mac. I love my 2012 macbook pro, and dual booting with Linux is comfy. Only use MacOs when school requires it though.

>good Mac
good joke

Attached: 1521399029760.jpg (988x802, 194K)

No.
The cultism is repulsive. Greed too I guess

Shitting on apple has literally become a reddit meme, go back to first year comp-sci.

My last apple product was the lowest spec 2010 Macbook Pro. Still use it everyday, works well as a dev/web machine.
Apple as a company is god awful, but so is all of FAANG, and at least they seem to hold privacy in higher regard then the rest of the tech giants.

OS X with homebrew and chunkwm is comfy as fuark, fite me.

Back to Jow Forumseddit mactoddler.

Attached: 1526192423606.png (400x1650, 367K)

Attached: Capture.png (292x160, 3K)

faggot

>--gay

Linux users confirmed for fucking queers. Gas 'em all.

I like using it for programming
couldn't give less of a shit about Apple as a company, I get all my macs cheap since my student discount never seems to expire despite graduating nearly a decade ago.

Attached: shrug.png (1475x1475, 2.42M)

Mac hardware is totally Based if your acquire it cheap / repair it and then put linux on it.

t. 2011 mac air 512gb ssd debian new battery, t. powerbook g4 ubuntu mate PPC, jailbroken iPhone 6, 5, 4s

Attached: IMG_6082.jpg (3264x2448, 1.61M)

I have many ThinkPads, and many Power/MacBooks with my newest being a 2010 MBP-13. The only thing modern Macs do right is the 16/10 screen desu.

i'm literally gay irl so its a no brainer for me

Attached: 1351569240898-dumpfm-katzenjammer-1305647649905-dumpfm-katzenjammer-garfield.gif (32x32, 375)

Not at all. What self respecting neckbeard would ever use Apple anything?

I like old apple products and what they used to represent.

Same here, Macs are literally the worst piece of hardware to run MacOS on.

umm you're not actually gay if you think this

Okay, nigger

This

I suck cocks but I own a Thinkpad running Arch, does this make me gay?

yes, install gentoo you flaming homosexual

on a hackintosh yes, though I use it for dev work only. In a perfect world where I'm not a poorfag, I'd own a 2017 Macbook and a Dell XPS 13

I am a coffee expert. Starbucks is by no means "great" coffee, and from what I have had to taste from their menu, they do a lot of classic drinks wrong in a way that undermines their intended taste. However, the Starbucks Reserve beans are actually high quality, and it shows. Trust me when I say this, there are millions of coffee places worse than Starbucks. The amount of times I've been asked to review tin-tasting water that tastes worse then the first iterations of decaf is disheartening.

>what they used to represent.
Scamming gullible brain dead macfaggots?

Attached: 1522561360565.png (610x1054, 160K)

Depends on the device, really. As far as tablets go I don't think anybody is even close to an iPad. I'd never use an Apple desktop, maybe a laptop. As far as phones go I could honestly go either way, as somebody who doesn't root and has relatively simple needs they're essentially the same thing except Android has an app drawer. Currently I've only got an iPad that I use primarily for media consumption. Lot of YouTube, comic books, ebooks, magazines, etc.