OOF

OOF

Attached: 1537236127484.png (921x487, 249K)

f-fake news

Attached: 1513270430042.png (704x783, 547K)

>OOF
back 2 reddit with you

uh oh the ifags are realizing android is the same damn thing. this aint good boys we gotta do something quick

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1528309563597.gif (540x540, 279K)

It’s less that and more ‘why upgrade if there’s been no real improvements and you can just replace the battery’
Face it, cellphones are boring these days, yes androids too, and even the normies are seeing it

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: _.png (235x184, 59K)

thats what Apple wants people to think thats all it is. I bet its more than that.

Maybe but I still think it’s a big point. More ram? Faster processor? Oh boy now I can browse the web and make calls at the same speed I always did. And don’t get me started on the app stores. What a bleak and depressing landscape: 99% of the trash on each store crafted for the sole purpose of serving up as many ads as possible, micro transactions out the ass and subscription this and subscription that. Makes me want to puke.

Based

Based satania poster

based and redpilled

Like what? I have a Note 8 (and iPhone XS) and have zero reason to upgrade to the Note 9, the S10 looks more of the same with smaller bezels and a faster processor but that's irrelevant as the phone is more than fast enough as is. The camera is great too.
Phones will continue to stagnate and people will keep them longer, just as what happened with laptops.
Compare the Sony Ericsson K750 to the Samsung Galaxy S, 5 years and a massive difference. Now compare the Note 3 to the Note 9, the difference is essentially smaller bezels and processing power.

people feeling trapped by the tightening walled prison. the shitty updates. more experience with android devices

Preaching to the choir bub I've been saying similar things for a while

based and sataniapilled

DELET

Attached: 1521144123860.png (813x1402, 369K)

>OOF
No. Bad user. The approved phrasing is "yikes".

based

Dear Apple,
step one: stop soldering

Based

Absolutely based

>Maybe but I still think it’s a big point. More ram? Faster processor?
I don't understand the logic of Apple and ARM vendors with android devices. They have been hurling money at more powerful SoCs but there's nothing I'm allowed to do with them. If I could dual boot linux I might buy newer android devices but SoC and device manufacturers go out of their way to prevent anyone doing that, some of them are faster than low end intel chips, but what am I supposed to use them for?

seriously its just one guy that keeps quoting himself posting based

>25 posts
>22 IPs
How you like them APPLs then ?
baset
>23 IPs

>mfw applel will be the new blackberry
can't wait :O

B A S E D

iTODDLER DETECTED

extremely based

>IPs
that's a +1 from me. iToddlers BTFO time for open market and cheap phones

As someone who legit prefers iOS to android, I still don't understand the fascination with OLED or full screen. Sure, the XR cuts the OLED, giving the screen a longer life, I just don't get why people are interested in the full screen. Really hoping they go back to the SE/6 form factor.

yeah I absolutely HATE looking at any notched phones, android or iOS. I hope Apple releases an SE 2 in 2021 with the iPhone 8 shape when they move on to real bezel less notch less phones

Like cockwork

Attached: 1513124960135.png (720x720, 394K)

Ageed. And gestures are NOT a replacement for the home button.

Based

based and sataniapilled.

y..yikes

Based

Apple should charge more. Not premium enough.

Where do these big meme accounts get their videos from

Apple's been making the iPhone worse and worse what do they expect? Their phones have gotten absurdly large (but then so have everyone else's) FaceID is a shitty annoying replacement for TouchID. Removing the headphone jack does nothing but piss people off.

Getting a new iPhone feels universally like a downgrade from your old iPhone, and costs much more to boot when everyone expect tech products that are increasingly un-special to cost less and less.

Based

baste

cringe but still based

Obviously we just need a new generation of Zoomer programmers to bloat websites so badly you need new phones to browse them.