Why don’t non white parents get upset when their daughters are bleached?

Why don’t they react negatively? Or my a wrong? If you’ve ever done some colonising yourself how did their parents react to you?

Attached: D07D47B8-D3C4-4023-B45A-4EDB719DD5B2.jpg (662x1024, 93K)

What I get from reading Jow Forums's weeb boards is that the Japanese are much against racemixing even though they lust after whipipo. Parents especially don't want their daughters taken out of the country.

Attached: konata_vs_foreigner.jpg (704x396, 38K)

only muslims get upset, poos and asian want to be white so they're generally happy about it, blacks think of as an opportunity to use the white side of the family for money.

I just see two white people?

when did grubby get a neck tattoo?

Because their kids are fucking up not down

Her mom was fine with it.
Her estranged dad on the other hand didn't like the fact she was dating a white boy.

Which race?

>father not in the picture
>single mother
I'll give you a guess.

>Why don’t they react negatively?
They do
Particularly in the black and asian communities

Because it's an improvement. They all bitch about muh white supremacy because they subconsciously believe in white supremacy.

I only see chinks push their daughters to mix. Most others do get quite upset about it. Some even generally threaten to beat or kill them for it.

Attached: D49E9317-51BC-476B-A0BD-144F3457157C.jpg (327x1181, 353K)

Black

>Or my a wrong?
>colonising
Nigger confirmed.

Attached: 1535829531701.jpg (603x640, 101K)

Score

Western society wants white men to race mix with non-white women.
You keep making these threads because you're pushing an agenda, not because you're curious and you want answers.

Stop being so paranoid

My chinese girlfriend's parents are upset that she is with me and not another chinese

>Sheeeeeeiit!

Because breeding upwards.

stop being so willfully ignorant and naive

I think it’s because he’s horny and talking about “bleaching” feeds that horniness.

Anyway, OP. I like shooting my cum in my Asian wife’s pussy and her parents don’t seem too upset about it.