HAHAHAHA YES. TIME TO BUY Jow Forums. THANK YOU, TOTALLY THE ACTUAL BILL GATES

HAHAHAHA YES. TIME TO BUY Jow Forums. THANK YOU, TOTALLY THE ACTUAL BILL GATES.

Attached: I'MRICHBITCH.png (1082x698, 43K)

Holy fuck it's true. I just sent him my info and immediately got a call from the bank saying the check is on the way. Thanks based Bill.

That's actually well written. The sender might be a native English speaker.

send him WANNACRY

It came from some co.jp address, so who knows. I think my favorite part about it is that Bill Gates is using an AOL email.

uncle Bill is gonna take care of us

Strange that Bill would use AOL. Would have thought he uses Hotmail. Maybe he knows it's garbage too, heh.

>[email protected]
Wouldn't he be using hotmail?

>t. boomers
Outlook

Actually it's Outlook.com, retard. They're talking about the service, not the desktop software. Christ, if you're going to pedantically correct people make sure you're correct.

That is well written phishing scam. I applaud the phishers.

The information it's asking for seems unimportant, though; this is pretty much data that you could easily gather for free other places. Only thing I can think of is they're looking for confirmed active targets that are incredibly gullible. Makes all their future scam calls and junk email far more likely to hook someone.

I guess you have to be a Nigerian prince to need bank information.

I dunno. I'm sure you could get into someone's bank account or credit card with that information. Or like you said, it's some sort of a practice scam

>tfw I only get spam asking for money

Attached: crying-wojak.png (633x758, 16K)

>tfw I only get spam for penis reduction surgery

>Only thing I can think of is they're looking for confirmed active targets that are incredibly gullible.

Anyone who's both greedy and dumb enough to respond to this with their personal information will easily give out their bank account details over the phone. In fact, with those details they can try multiple approaches.

>Anyone who's both greedy and dumb enough to respond to this with their personal information will easily give out their bank account details over the phone.

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking - they find the people that fall for this, they find the people that'll fall for that. You gotta hand it to the Japanese dude that sent me this; he's the model of efficiency.

>buy Jow Forums
>first order of operations
>close Jow Forums

>Remain blessed
Sure sounds like Bill gates

>well written
>amerishart standards

>amerishart standards
No phishing scam standards; Americans get very illiterate phishing scams

fuck, why doesn't anything good like this ever happen to me?

Attached: 1546648722907.png (792x540, 398K)

That's what makes me think this is legit.

Go drink some bleach and shoot yourself in the mouth, you fucking shit smear.

me too probably