I have a job interview tomorrow

I have a job interview tomorrow
Should I act like I really want the job or just like hey I'm already working but want to move up in the world

Asked for 16k raise and they said yes but interview tomorrow and I meet the team
I'm going to kiss ass since this is the guys I would be working with???

Attached: ap,550x550,12x12,1,transparent,t.png (550x550, 116K)

Just urself

Act like you really want the job. The other guy will be like "hey I'm passively hunting, whatevs", who do you think they would rather hire?

Keep it sincere, though.

I dont know myself at all

It's for the state and they had layoffs last year so now they are rehiring

I dont think this is a permanent gig at all
One year with the state and than you're out

>for the state
if a contractor demand to be able to smoke weed while you work. they have no standards.

Attached: 1547848507892.gif (500x497, 622K)

Oh hi. Do I know you or you're random?

i'm anonymous.

Good
I found your comment strange so you dont know me right?

>state
You really, really want this job. You want it more than anything. You're a breath of fresh air, a state employee who wants to work.
I'm serious. I've been there. Not the time to pretend like you aren't interested.

no. unless you're the user who suggested to me this week.
also clearly the weed is making you paranoid.

Here's the problem
I heard they are in real need right now and if I get the job I'm already working and focused on my current projects

cost + benefits
challenging work + money + environment

This is what I want
I'm only making 95k right now and I feel like a failure
To make matters worse I feel like the guy st the bottom at this company and all my projects are simply and easy anyone with years of experience can do

I wish there was a place I can talk about my skills
I always feel not good enough because everything is so easy

Bump

make the change dude.
"heil hitler"
-eric raymond
"that's what you get hen you let your heart win" -paramore

Attached: 1547015909228.jpg (418x565, 44K)

Fake it. Literally who gives a fuck? They are profiting off your labour and would throw you out if you did something wrong. They don't give a shit about you, so don't give a shit about them.

If I leave theyll be scrambling to figure out everything I have built because than theyll be left to support something they dont understand yet

Kek
Fuck them
You guys wouldn't believe how I have been treated

I still have to train them as I leave though

Attached: 1461802741762.jpg (500x322, 16K)

>I always feel not good enough because everything is so easy
worst feeling in the world
if the place isnt good for your personal growtth you might have to leave it. sorry bro.

you think this but it isnt true. you literally can just fuck off for 2 weeks and bounce.

And my boss makes fun of it
He literally said great job in front of everyone and I'm like that shit was so fucking easy dont pretend I dont know what I'm doing just because nobody likes my autism at work... fuck them

I cant believe i wasted all this time trying hoping they will respect me one day but they dont

if it's not in your contract don't.
if you've been treated like shit fuck them with no regrets and let them know why you left, but in a calculated, professional way.

Well
When you're having drinks with your boss and he keeps saying the words reject over and over to your face
Yea I want to quit now
I want to leave so bad

He would say that over and over
I just looked at him like why man why are you doing this
He would continue to say it

Attached: 67705F10-1621-440E-897D-46DC4EC7906E.png (809x808, 11K)

He was calling you a reject or he was commenting on the girls at the bar?

Long story
I have been bullied and gaslighted at this job and I have been looking to leave for some time

fucking leave bro, get that contractor job and them sweet shekels and close that chapter.