Oh just build your own computer user

>oh just build your own computer user
>It's easy user

Fuck you fucking clowns for jewing me into doing this gay shit

Attached: IMG_20190123_231327.jpg (1824x3648, 2.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AZRusH5fGIY
youtube.com/watch?v=gC9a2RiUG1w
youtube.com/watch?v=EUWVVTY63hc
youtube.com/watch?v=cMY-EEFkGVk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

looks cool though

No one told you to masturbate on top of your motherboard, user

protip: do not cum into computer

Jow Forumsing R34

is it so hard for you to follow a simple YouTube video?

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 48K)

Is a

I typically like to wear pants while building a new pc to protect it from my raging boner, but I respect your choice of going max ESD protection.

I'm sorry to say, if you don't know how to follow simple instruction on how to install a CPU and how to build a computer you are maybe not ready in general for life. It's better for you if you ask to your country a welfare checks, since you're disabl

Attached: .jpg (474x535, 21K)

That's entirely your fault dumbass. Try looking up a tutorial next time.

How does it feel to fail at something that Indians and Africans can do with ease?

what is the problem?

Were are you from, user? Congo? Middle east?

Already pinpointed it to , not many places with that timezone

Attached: not this one retard.jpg (640x432, 62K)

>putting paste on the socket
just how retarded do you have to be to think that this is the correct application

>Have motherboard of an old computer laying around in the junkyard
>Apply thermal paste to the processor socket
>Take pictures
>Make a thread in Jow Forums for sweet (You)s

that can still be cleaned, right?

Everyone above the age of 10 should be able to avoid doing something that retarded.

this is how you do it retard

Attached: 36d5a03e78f0636308372d5393227896897bb7b88b766430ecab0db1bbdfbee9.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

Dissolve it with kerosene or paint removal solvent. These shits are abrasive as fuck so I can't guarantee your motherboard's PCB lacquer won't feel sticky afterwards.

You're so fucking stupid. Why did you think it was a good idea to put the paste on circuitry? MOISTURE ON ELECTRICITY.
BENJAMIN FRANKLIN IS TURNING IN HIS GRAVE

>>oh just build your own lego set user
>>It's easy user
>Fuck you fucking clowns for jewing me into doing this gay shit
Literally (you)

Attached: 7a391269-101e-4e53-92b0-559f2d4d5dcb_1.337d1de943370506eca4bcb6fbd62acf.jpg (450x450, 58K)

Condolences to you, user. Don't build computers, when you are tired and want to sleep. Paste should be on a CPU's cap, not on socket. Now you need to clean socket from paste. Use a needle, or tongue.

user this is a blueboard, pls delete this gore

Should have watched a guide from some professionals

youtube.com/watch?v=AZRusH5fGIY

Fake and gay, try again retard

> being this retarded
time is wrong on the photo filename, Jow Forumsenius.

Had this happen once when I used too much themal paste and it leaked ovet the edge of the cpu into the socket. Use a toothbrush to clean, will work fine after
Use a toothbrush to clean.

Another thing about building computers is that you gave to not be retarded, so you should just get a prebuilt one.

Legod and building okea furnature are both more difficult than pc building

Not op, but shit I want to learn this kind of stuff, which youtube video is good to get me started

> youtube video
Read a manual which comes with the mobo.

I dunno. Google "how to build a computer" and everyone and their mom will have a video on it. Or just read the motherboard's manual.

Most of us find it easy to not cum on the main board, which is to say most boards. I think I've finally talked myself into buying a Talos and when it shows up, I might have the same problem as you.

I hope I can hold my wad.
youtube.com/watch?v=gC9a2RiUG1w

Anyone have tips to avoid getting cum on the mobo?

Easy channels to find are Linus Tech tips, Jayztwocents, Paul's Hardware or Bitwit
Pick whichever one you find least annoying

They do build vids reasonably often but if you check their video histories they all have specific build tutorial videos

Nice b8 you cuck

Carey Holzman has a lot of full build videos. Very detailed, he never skips anything, and explains everything. You're welcome.

X vs dot?

Attached: pic_disp.jpg (800x600, 83K)

This is fake i hope

Dot (approximately the size of the capacitors near the CPU). Can't go wrong with that.

just chuck it in the dishwasher let it dry and it'll be fine

This, what kind of fucking retard has to watch a youtube video for simple fucking instructions

Pea is classic.

Attached: 0149-extra-early-pedigree-pea.jpg (500x500, 22K)

Its AM4 you retard

>AMD

>dot approximately the size of the capacitors near the CPU

I've applied a dot to small that it didn't even reach the edge of the die, and I've applied to much that got smeared out on the sides, no difference in cpu temps.

Didn't even notice until the next year when I changed the paste.

Attached: 1546219659931.png (341x314, 151K)

Yeah, that's why I'm recommending that. It doesn't spill over the edge, and the temps are OK.

pic related: the instructions user followed

Attached: 1485915125868.webm (540x540, 392K)

>didn’t research before playing with expensive parts

Attached: 94D23CB6-54D4-45CC-9A0E-832A382D67AB.png (1200x1335, 269K)

pls be not real

Cringed

>he actually put thermal paste IN the pinholes
i thought this was just a meme and that nobody would actually be this dumb holy shit.

I learned how to do this in the early 2000s before there was youtube. What's your excuse?

Why would you do this

Also protip on AMD GPUs put a thiccccccc line on the center and then dots at the corners. I have a MSI armor model and you know how shitty the cooler is, well that shit was more than effective.

are you cumm on cpu?

is it ok?

Lego has step by step instructions that are literally designed for children.
IKEA is so terrible in terms of manuals that there is a legal thing here in Germany, called the IKEA clause, meaning of the manual is too terrible, you can get your money back for just that reason.

So I'd say, in terms of difficulty:
Lego < PC

nearly got into a heated argument with my g/f last night over this. The X is just a fucking waste of paste. It was like a whole .5C cooler with the X, big fucking whoop.

IKEA manuals are hard? I always thought the joke was that if a person can't figure out an IKEA manual they are fucking retarded.

Their manuals have gotten better in response to criticism over the years. At the beginning of the 2000s, you'd often have depictions that resembled those fucking optical illusions of impossible shapes, unlabelled screws with four different yet extremely similar looking in the package. They also took it to extremes to have manuals without any kind of text.

Holy shit zoomers are fucking useless. People really need a YouTube video to show them how to build a PC? I built my first PC when I was 14, and back then there was no YouTube, just the mobo manual. Apply yourselves!

Attached: 1525388794348.png (380x349, 77K)

I'm fucking retarded and I know not to do that shit.

I recently bought a drawer from IKEA (decent amount of people actually have it in /bst/ as well) and I screwed one of the screws wrong way accidentally because I glanced too quickly at the manual. Thankfully I wasn't the only big enough retard to do it judging from google search.

Attached: 1367369992963.gif (400x229, 617K)

>sub 90 IQ

Attached: Hohee~.png (613x855, 421K)

The one made by the verge

This is how louis does it

Attached: paste.jpg (854x480, 109K)

I usually draw a swastika

Doesn't matter, as long as it's enough and you don't make a mess

After watched deur8er or whatever his name is (that world champ overclocker) say to paste the entire IHS - and use a piece of glass to show the difference and better coverage and why using any other method makes you a fucking retards

I just paste the whole thing. Currently have coolest temps I've ever had.

X, dot, line makes no real difference. Just don't spread it manually since that makes bubbles, and dont make a circle because that makes one giant bubble.

Someone explain this to a hardwarelet
It's just thermal paste idnit?

that's based

Attached: 1512849351286.png (1803x948, 365K)

I put a big dollop in the middle that covers 30% of the surface of the chip, then I spread it to the corners with a plastic tool. A small dot, this X thing, these are memes.

Yes.

sauce?

he put too much and spread the thermal paste manually so it started spilling off the edges because he's an idiot. also when you press the heatsink onto the cpu, the thermal paste spreads out by itself so you don't need to spread it manually. doing it manually can also leave air gaps

Attached: 430fe383-49d7-4f4c-9b18-a194b294215e.jpg (590x421, 31K)

spread it evenly all with gloves on

pretty sure OP's pc would still work fine making him a double retard

I don't see how he could clean that up and he would also put his cpu at risk too.

its non conductive whats the risk ?
I highly doubt it will prevent pins from getting adequate signaling/voltage since they are mechanically clamped in the socket

>its non conductive whats the risk ?
who knows how the cpu will react with some pins wired while others are not?
>I highly doubt it will prevent pins from getting adequate signaling/voltage since they are mechanically clamped in the socket
pins would not be coated with gold if proper contact was not an absolute necessity

Every time
Also reminded me I have to replace thermal paste on my ryzen because it's basiaclly running dry now (run out of paste when cleaning was urgently needed)

I spread a very thin layer on the cpu and an even thinner, barely visible layer on the heat sink. Never had problems.

do i have to post the video of the 9900k running with 50% of its power pins masked off with no issues

yes.

X if radiator's sole is rectangular or covers the entire heatspreader. Dot otherwise (yes there are retarded coolers with round base)

>this is an official video made by a manufacturer

kill myself tonight btw

That's the least reliable way of applying paste and also the most time consuming. Why would you even do that?

doesn't really matter

youtube.com/watch?v=EUWVVTY63hc

I like how he chose to pour paste into PGA socket because LGA would be fucked

terrible advices so far, just look up the motherboard you're going to buy and there's probably a build guide video out there (unless it's very rare)

they're all very similar anyway, second option is to look up your CPU and it's most likely the same

Am4 is a zif socket
The moment you close the lever, a little fork bites into each pin.
This pushes paste away, kinda like dielectric grease on a spade connector

I don't know, autism? Never had any air pockets or anything.

Well yeah, it's not like you will 100% have air pockets and your house will burn from it, but why spend extra effort on something more risky? And what even makes you think applying paste to both surfaces makes sense?

Yes, too much mixture with the retarded natives.

>waste of paste
>as if you use thermal paste constantly or that an X uses only a bit more of a thing you rarely ever use

Attached: 1542803724097.jpg (642x537, 36K)

youtube.com/watch?v=cMY-EEFkGVk

Attached: 1515423637792.png (538x630, 379K)