/csg/ - Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• T12 soldering station is nice • Ordering literal rocks online goes wrong • Possible "Samsung" SD card user last words • "Dear friend" • Large mousepad • Cables arrive now and probably also in the future • Yo dawg, I heard you like storage, so I put your storage in some storage • "Please understand" • This based Ali customer is chinking chinks left and right, and basically you are fucking stupid, click here to learn how • "Many wishes" • Chink shit makes user happy • Silicon Power SSDs suck • Buffering • Bamboo socks! • Ruski postal services have great taste in chocolate • "Many thanks" • "You are valuable customer" Previous thread (and lewd Ali review pics)

Attached: csg.jpg (604x270, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/2-5-USB-3-0-SATA-Hd-Box-HDD-Hard-Disk-Drive-External-HDD-Enclosure-Transparent/32815221060.html?spm=a2g0s.8937460.0.0.56482e0egStdf0
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07FL1VGBZ/ref=sspa_mw_detail_6?ie=UTF8&psc=1
aliexpress.com/item/FANGTUOSI-sq11-Mini-Camera-HD-1080P-Sensor-Night-Vision-Camcorder-Motion-DVR-Micro-Camera-Sport-DV/32887602632.html
aliexpress.com/item/BSBL-Eb-Hk-High-Tech-Magic-Dust-Cleaner-Compound-Super-Clean-Slimy-Gel-For-Phone-Laptop/32657250423.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how to deal with import anxiety?

Attached: 1537112990708.png (1230x1140, 61K)

I missed the winter sale, not that any products I'm interested in were on sale
I have to ask hiw chinked I'll get with chinese new year and shitload of oders waiting to be shipped from sale?
if I order now any chance of stuff coming by end of february?

Any decent, cheap controller brand other than 8Bitdo?

>I missed the winter sale, not that any products I'm interested in were on sale
So you didn't want literally anything from the site?
>if I order now any chance of stuff coming by end of february?
No, you should have ordered it during the winter sale to have a chance
What type of controller are you talking about, 8bitdo have 3 major flavours. But the answer is "No" regardless

Attached: IMG_20180807_183656.jpg (5312x2988, 1.13M)

racial slurs are for the retard boards op

by not being a manchild

>So you didn't want literally anything from the site?
lab equipement largely wasn't on sale
>No, you should have ordered it during the winter sale to have a chance
guess I'm fucked then

Something like the SN30 Pro (which is pretty much a PS controller)

do you think theyll agree

Attached: 2019-01-23 10_13_06-Alibaba Manufacturer Directory - Suppliers, Manufacturers, Exporters & Impor (678x212, 18K)

no

yes

maybe

pic rel
am i getting chinked ?
the order is set at "Awaiting Recipant"
i only bought one item at like 5 zł
what do ?
i recieved second message from other store but since it was like 10 cents i paid
are these bots messages ?

Attached: fucking chinks.png (1034x294, 15K)

Just don't pay it, it's a scam

Just get the SN/SF30 Pro, it's good.
You can try the roulette if you want but no one mentions other brands for a reason.
I got a Mocute recently, it feels cheap but works alright, but for the price I should have just shelled out the extra few dollars and got a 2nd SF30pro
I had this just before the winter sale, then the sale started witht he same item for the shioppiong amount they asked for less and they posted it before I called them dirty names

Heres the mocute.
Also gamesir used to be mentioned as decent but I haven't heard anything about them for at least a year and a bit yet

Attached: IMG_20190123_233007.jpg (5312x2988, 1.34M)

Attached: 7WlxiBT.jpg (750x805, 104K)

What did they mean by this?

Depends, do you trust them? I mean, are you really a returning customer? If not, chink them. Say "sure, send right away, I'll pay later" and don't pay anything.

they already do that regardless of what you ask, unless the items dont fit into a single one. you still have to pay for the shipping on each item, tho

I'd believe those are broken

>/csg/ outchinks the chink sellers
DEAR FRIEND gwailou going make me starve death! 500 pieces!!

no way im paying for shipping on 50cent screen film

the status is "Awaiting recipant" whitch means it should alredy be sent
i just cheked that pervious order and it would seem like it is accurate cause that 10 cents would equal exact amount of money that i'd save before winter sale xD
oh well 10 is not much for me and chinks can probably eat for whole week for that money

last 3 things anons are 28 orders still in the sane region ? i mean i just wanted to check if this works...

are there any good hot glue guns or whatever they are called ? i think they may be handy

and finally this
aliexpress.com/item/2-5-USB-3-0-SATA-Hd-Box-HDD-Hard-Disk-Drive-External-HDD-Enclosure-Transparent/32815221060.html?spm=a2g0s.8937460.0.0.56482e0egStdf0
is this safe ? i am looking for a way to connect 2.5" hdd's and ssd's but i don't wanna a housefire or disc failure
thanks anons

TRN BT3 cable just arrived in the mail. First impressions:
>Neck strap and pre-formed over the ear cable are comfy AF and keep everything in place
>Also flexible enough to put in your pocket when not in use without breaking
>Sound is as good as Bluetooth can get with AptX
>No fugly dangling pair of ear rings like on the KZ Bluetooth cable
10/10 can recommend for the €14. Now all that's left is waiting for the non-clown colour foam tips to arrive in the mail.

Attached: IMG_20190123_134507-02.jpg (1920x1440, 900K)

Here's a USB 3.0 hub that can switch between 2 PCs.

Both inputs and outputs are USB A and it comes with two A-to-A cables so it's easy to confuse ports and fry something, a nice feature.

Attached: DSC_0069-2.jpg (900x1200, 105K)

Chink the chink, Jakub

It's 5V on both ends so I doubt you'd fry anything. It would just not work.

It's 5V between +5V and GND pins. That can produce an interference-producing ground loop, or if the PSU isn't properly insulated and grounded, up to half of mains AC voltage between the ends.

what's the /csg/ approved camera similar to the cop cam?
something versatile and small so I can use it for dashcam, body can, security can, etc.
has long battery life and recording and uses good compression

Attached: 81V0Bds-z4L._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 225K)

My favorite part of buying from China is using the sale as a false pretense to spread democracy propaganda to the anti-communist revolutionaries planning to start a citizens revolt. Good luck over-throwing the government. We stand behind you. Democracy is worth fighting for.

Dont forget department stores can be cheaper than ordering stuff online.
There is plenty of stuff that is cheap online but the postage cost (free shipping aint free) sometimes means retail is better, plus local warranty for chinkshit is amazing.
For example I can get a pack of gluesticks for my glue gun cheaper at K-Mart here in Australia than China can post them to me, I'm sure the same can be said for the gluegun as well.
Just remember that if you wouldn't buy it from a $2 shop or a budget shop, don't buy it from the internet since it will be just as bad and end up as landfill in the same amount of time.

Also curious about the same thing, I know there are pens but everyone knows about pen cams and if you're carrying pens in your shirt pocket in 2019 you're already on a watchlist for plenty of things.
Smart watches with cameras, microSD slots of their own and microphones would be cool too.
That Pic looks sweet except 1.3MP is like 320p, do you have a link for it?

only the ground pin needs to be common (either 5v switch via relay or double diodes to prevent backfeed)

w2c good comfy sweaters or wooly jumpers. All the knockoffs I've found have been garbage

found something similar, cheaper, and apparently records in 1080p
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07FL1VGBZ/ref=sspa_mw_detail_6?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Friend thank for linking similar but I do not use Amazon
aliexpress.com/item/FANGTUOSI-sq11-Mini-Camera-HD-1080P-Sensor-Night-Vision-Camcorder-Motion-DVR-Micro-Camera-Sport-DV/32887602632.html
I find this, I think it is good start to find true chink spycamera

>1.3MP is like 320p
720p (1280x720) is 0.9MP, but many manufacturers use a 1.3MP chip to build 720p cameras. 1.3MP in 4:3 aspect ratio is 1280x1024, hence the 1.3MP designation. The manufacturers of 720p cameras don't use all of the vertical pixels.

1080p (1920x1080) is 2MP.

what the fuck is that face button layout

can you wear it also hanging down? like not over ear

its the Enji MiniEye that's on Amazon essentially, prefer not to get chinked though, might have to buy on Amazon

I am never ordering anything from 11.11 again guys. Literally all my packages were crumpled or crushed and came way too late.

Winter sale, black friday and chink new year all have similar sales and are nowhere as stressing

What did you order?

What chink beard trimmer should I buy?

aliexpress.com/item/BSBL-Eb-Hk-High-Tech-Magic-Dust-Cleaner-Compound-Super-Clean-Slimy-Gel-For-Phone-Laptop/32657250423.html
have you ever used something like this to clean your keyboard or whatever? do ou think they're worth having around?

Attached: 938348561580.png (196x265, 59K)

None, unless Xiaomi make one. Sometimes you need to pay for quality, unless you enjoy re-buying things every 3 months.

two yeelights, smart wifi power socket, gps holder, usb car charger, IEMs, IEM case, IEM foam tips, several cables, toy figurine, sunglasses...

apart from IEM case and gps holder nothing was much broken but I had to repack everything that was supposed to be a gift. Also the two yeelights came like a week ago and now I can't sell them as "new" because the box looks damaged.

do not buy the keimei 5 in 1 kit the shave head got dull real fast and ended up pulling and tearing at my skin, plus I have not been able to find replaceable shave heads for it.
Try to find one that has a good pathway for hair to flow away as it gets cuts or you will be stuck trying wiping away a clogged head every 20 seconds.
Also look for one for which replacement heads are readily available.

you're better off using compressed air, an air blower or isopropyl alcohol or contact cleaner, those goo things leave a residue which does not seem like a safe thing to have in your electronics.

Yes, but you will need to do a quick and dirty modification. The part near the connectors are pre-shaped into a C shape through an additional thicker sleeve. Gently cut off that sleeve and you'll be fine. That or you could just heat up the cable with a heat gun and pull it straight if you want to use a non-destructive/reversible method instead.

Honestly I never expect any products that come with boxes to come with "perfect" boxes, even stuff ordered within this country (Australia) comes with the corners crushed a little, at the very least. You need to pay for your items to be boxed instead of bagged if you want your items to survive shipping 100% intact.

How are the Yeelights anyway? Have you used them with a Google Home or Alexa?

>package held by customs because the invoice was not included

Do I ask the chink to make me an invoice stating the total value is less than €22 to avoid paying taxes or do I wait until they send it back, dispute, and then buy it somewhere else? Do chinks make invoices with lower declared values on request?

you can always use inspect element and edit the price to what you want and then show them the edited screenshot, if it does not work, reject the parcel and ask for a letter from office that confirms that receipt was missing, and then upload that as evidence to aliexpress stating that customs destroyed or sent the parcel back since it lacked invoice.
I assume you mean the custom declaration forum.

So, today is the last day for the package to arrive, should I open dispute or talk to the store?
I just want my SD :(

dunno one of them was a present for my father who has google home and he hasn't asked for help yet

the other one I will probably sell because all lights in my flat are either IKEA sockets or hipster filament lightbulbs

It's a translated version I'm looking at and it just states "held by customs - invoice missing". Thanks.

Is there a way to check when you confirmed receiving an order on AliExpress? I want to know how long I have before I can no longer dispute something.

I ordered a thing and it came half broken and broke for good a week later and while the seller agreed to send me a replacement he hasn't replied since Friday and I'm wondering if I should just open a case on his ass while I still can just to be safe.

Any advice?

Battery life?

>Ordering literal rocks online goes wrong
This is the kind of shit that keeps me coming back

You should not wait so long when shit arrives broken, the chink will lie to you and ignore you to make the dispute time pass. Open it right now!
Advice for future, do not click item confirmed, use the buyer protection time to check the item and use it, if issue does arise message the seller, if they kick up a shit fest open a dispute.
This way you get a longer period of time to check your items and less likely to get chinked since you have time on your side.

Ask them to extend buyer's protection. If it's been a long ass time, dispute

I see. There's no way to check when you confirmed it then?

You can try clicking on open dispute, if it has been over 15 days it will tell you, but other then that, I don't know of any way.

Thank fren

1. should I be worried?
2. how can it work for 1 hour and charge in 1 hour?

Attached: chinks.png (951x345, 39K)

Any recs for humidifiers?

Well I fucking hope ugreen put diodes in the hub for that price.
I meant using one of their A-A cables (which shouldn't even exist according to the USB standard) to connect two PCs together or a PC to the output of a powered hub.

Interesting. I've been thinking about getting either these or the BT10.

There's also the BT20 but they don't support APTX.

Thanks, I just opened it.

I've got a Quelima SQ13. Decent video for the price/form factor, but it lacks accessories, you might have to go /diy/ if you want to mount it on multiple places.

Avoid ones that produce thin mist. The performance is abysmal and the mist settles on nearby furniture turning it damp and white-ish. Get a big humidifier that blows air through a sort of a pleated towel like this.

Alternatively, just get a big-ass bath towel, wet it and hang it in your room (put a basin underneath to collect drops, or fill the basin with water and let the towel suck water in continuously). Surprisingly effective, the only inconvenience is having to wash and dry the towel every few days so it doesn't get moldy.

Forgot pic

Attached: New-Humidifier-Filter-For-Sharp-KC-Z380SW-KC-C70SW-B-Air-Purifier-Cleaner-Replacement-Parts.jpg_q50. (800x800, 37K)

>Battery life?
The manual claims an 8 hour battery life with a 2 hour recharge time. Obviously I can't confirm if this is true or not as I just got them in the mail, but they should be fine for my daily commute and then some.

>Interesting. I've been thinking about getting either these or the BT10.
Me too, but then I saw reviews stating the BT10 has the same dangling controls like the KZ cable (screenshot related) and sit less secure around the neck. I just don't like having shit dangling from my ears and as both are the same internally I went with the BT3.

Attached: bluetooth_earrings.png (1215x717, 859K)

Anyone have that picture of a HDD enclosure with a usb glued in instead of a HDD? Probably wrong place to ask

it's one of the first search results in google image search if you search for "fake hdd"

Whoops. Sorry for wasting your time

Attached: 30E098C9-ADD5-43C7-A58B-BE362675A3C0.png (664x473, 129K)

no more chink shilling

Attached: subversion.jpg (515x660, 322K)

Guys do you think it's time we changed the name of this general? I was gonna recommend it to a work colleague of mine, but last second remembered the general had a racial slur. If I would have sent that link out on the team slack I would have been fired for sure.

global rule number 1. also
>can you guys change for me
no you have your friend adapt to reality not the other way around.

so it has come to my attention that the i10 fagpods have inverted outputs (left is right and right is left). how come no one has noticed this before? or did mah frend got a dud?

you should get a mail from the customs first I suppose

>recommend it to a work colleague
referral shit is not allowed on 4channel, kys

Fuck off chink, it's not happening

Is it possible to get a high quality voice recorder for cheap from china? or should i just shell out 30 bucks for daddy bezos? I'm looking for a small digital one with atleast 4GB and a usb port

how to deal with import anxiety?

Attached: Captura de Tela (150).png (758x272, 20K)

this is mean

eat some delicious monkey soup

Mobile phone

this is what arrived today
ugreen usb 3.0 sd card reader and some nice thick rca cables that turned out to be mcintosh fakes

forgot pic

Attached: IMG_20190123_204815.jpg (5184x3880, 2.41M)

Nope

Most of my black friday items have arrived. On the rest chinks either extended buyer protection or the order was automatically closed/is near the timeout.
Should I just refundhammer the offenders or is there some smarter way of handling things? It's all cheap shit.

>Should I just refundhammer the offenders
yeah. If you still need the item get your money back and just reorder it

depends if you want them or not

KZ ATE headphones died on me, the sound drops out when the plug is pushed. Ordered some KZ ZSN's with a shitload of cheap foam tips to replace them and see if the memes are real.

Sucks having to wait for two to three weeks though.

>drops phone while recording important speech
i don't feel like getting owned by gravity

how would that be different from a voice recorder? if you want high quality look at tascam.

>no gamecube controller
kys fag