Anyone here use bluetooth earbuds...

anyone here use bluetooth earbuds? I had a pair of Skullcandys that lasted for 8 months which imo is a pretty good length, especially compared to wired earbuds which break a lot more often. I'm sending them back to get fixed because they are still under warranty but am still curious if there are any other good brands or models I could be looking at as a backup or new main pair because it really sucks to not be able to listen to music at work even if for a short while.

Attached: Untitled.png (845x528, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

skullcandy.com/shop/earbuds/bluetooth-earbuds/inkd-wireless
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Bluetooth
>earbuds
you must be at least 18 to post here.

>I had a pair of Skullcandys that lasted for 8 months which imo is a pretty good length
this has to be bait

how many hours did you get out of them?

yeah yeah yeah funny funny funny but im serious you dumb faggots

Attached: 029348509234840.png (267x357, 105K)

6-8 hours a day at work

i bought a BT cable for my KZ and they're lucky to get 5, i am sticking with cable until i can get 10 hours comfortably

how to tell someone hasn't used bluetooth earbuds. They're convenient as shit m8 there's no going back after you've tried out some nice ones

AirPods.

I've tried earbuds. they always shake out of my ears.
Bluetooth is inherently retarded.

I have an android phone, dunno if that affects them working or not. Regardless of that though I have ears that have had trouble keeping apple earbuds secure in the past so I'd rather not try again with ones so small I could lose them anywhere

so i was right

post your troll ears

airpods work with Android just fine, you just lose some of the ios specific functionality

Just buy backup wired earphones, if you don't stick them up your ass they should last for a long time (except if you buy really shitty ones, that is)
Also do Bluetooth earphones really only last less than a year? I hope not because I am surely not spending another 25$ on them any soon

>buying overpriced memes

>compared to wired earbuds which break a lot more often

I am still using a pair I bought in September 2014 from Sennheiser. I thought they broke down in 2016 and ordered a second pair just in case but they are still working fine.

the ones I got were these
skullcandy.com/shop/earbuds/bluetooth-earbuds/inkd-wireless
and the only reason I got them was because I was at target and they were at target too. The reason I'm making this thread is because I have the exact same question you do and want to know if there are any really solid bluetooth earbuds

I use jaybird bluebuds x. Kinda costly but I use them a ton every day. They break down at about 9-11 months in but you can warranty that shit and get another pair free to extend the life to double that.

any one who uses wireless audio or video literally is blind or deaf or has some brain function problem and cant pick up detail.

I used to be super against bluetooth anything for audio, but I recently tried out a pair of those wireless oneplus bullets and I'm a bit of a convert. They're really convenient for use at work and stuff and a charge lasts me like a whole week because I use them on my lunch break.

The sound quality is garbage, but that's kind of a tradeoff for the convenience of it.

oh, also, I like the wireless bullets a lot because of the magnetic pair/unpair function (which works on phones other than Oneplus phones, I tried with a friend's phone, though I do have a 6T) and they're like the only fucking ones with USB C and I refuse to buy anything that uses micro USB in 2019.

cheap chink BT cable and cheap earphones with detachable cables

once one of those two components breaks, you can just replace the other as opposed to throwing the whole thing away

Why the fuck are all aptx ones noise-cancelling in ear meme?
Even the fucking sports ones, because yeah, if you go jogging/cycling you CERTAINLY want to be completely unaware of your surroundings.

can you comment on the durability of the bullets or have you not had them long enough?

>not liking bluetooth buds
t. fat fuck who never goes to the gym

Attached: WE3suWE.png (512x512, 136K)

>gym
desu this is the ONLY place where they are superior (in practicality) to wired earphones

t. jabra elite owner

Fiio BTR3 or Earstudio ES100 + Fiio LC-3.5AS + any iem with mmcx connector.

Every BT headset i've had has been chink shit that breaks in a week and is infinitely less convenient than plugging a thing into a thing and it works.

I've had them for a couple months and so far no problems. Other than that, I couldn't say.

And when I say 'garbage', I mean, the sound quality isn't _awful_, just obviously worse than wired earbuds.

People can talk shit about this all they want, but I was a loyal user of Skullcandy for about eight year, but all of mine were breaking the exact same way. I decided to spend a pinch more this time around, and got a pair of BeatsX from a friend for $40. They can go for about $60 on eBay, but honestly they're great. I normally hate Beats, but they actually sound similar to my Skullcandys. I love them.

Unironically this, they disappear into your ears and you can't even feel them, you can still hear shit while they're in your ears, never falls out during runs or while biking, sound decent, great battery life and a very small charging case. Have had mine for about a year and a half and they're still working great.

On my second set of Samsung U Flex. Not bad for $40 or so. Get better quality out of the 1more triple driver so I only use it for audiobooks or when working out. For music I reach for my RHA 750s.

I went down the rabbit hole of researching bt earbuds for months. In the end I bought a cheapo pair of soundpeat q30's and they are decent sounding. Also pretty cheap to replace if I break them in the gym or drop them. Glad I didnt't fork out for over priced shit that sounds no better like airbuds or jaybirds

Bought the KZ adapter to work with their IEMs. It works great most of the time. Seems to heavily depend on your bluetooth source, for what kind of experience you'll have. Android phone alright. Dedicated bluetooth audio transmitter great! Windows 10 & intel bluetooth, garbage! Windows 10 & realtek perfect.

Basically bluetooth is still not ready to be a good choice. It's just an interesting alternative.

This except i10 tws instead

>you can still hear shit while they're in your ears
This is a con, not a pro

Depends on your preference my guy, if you want to actually do things with them in that involve any amount of talking to people, if you want to drive, etc. it's the better option.