Who will take Applel's place when they're gone?

Attached: 1525114078781.jpg (750x1334, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

engadget.com/2019/01/23/meizu-zero-no-ports/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I guess one of those chinamemes

Either one of the chink manufacturers or someone we haven't heard of yet.

Microsoft has already started copying Google instead

Meizu.
engadget.com/2019/01/23/meizu-zero-no-ports/

Leaked documents showed that Apple's roadmap was to get to this point in 2025 or 2030 but these guys just short-circuited them.

Apple is finished.

That's purely a masturbatory concept. I doubt it will be greenlit for production.

This is so incredibly stupid that it beggars belief.

for some time it would be microsoft and other normie shit, like google etc.
if any of those are smart enough they will rebrand some of their products as high-end luxorious items for the ultra normies, but if they don't there might be free space to be taken by others in exactly this place.

eitherway, nothing of value will be lost.

hence why it will work on the market

Oh it will. Most design choices today are "masturbatory". This isn't really any worse than removing finger print reader and 3.5mm.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

hahahahahahhhhahahah woohohooo hahahah

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

Either Samsung or Xiaomi

Me :)

this
the chinks will rule the world soon, they just have to up their prices on apple's level to win the customers
50% if not more of apples sales are purely because people want an expensive apple logo on their devices

if find it really interesting that, with microsoft shitting the bed like never before with windows 10 and all the plain stupid that it introduced, why didn't apple just stormed the pc segment and just fucking took it?

we're taking about a segment where the leader just turned every end user literally in a guinea pig, so they can test and sell actually stable versions to corporations. they could paint microsoft as a even bigger villian than they already are and just take it. but then again m$ has apple shares and shit so idk

it will be the norm in 5 years normal fags dont like cables

Attached: 1545036105291.jpg (613x559, 62K)

I dunno, Gucci or maybe D&G

A chink company. So we bitch about Apple but I rather a US company play the role of the beast

>no ports
REEUEJEJEJ:UEIEJEJEFUCK NO WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT WE HAVEREGRESSED SOMEHOW

Attached: image0-4.jpg (750x515, 36K)

yeah it's just like in the early nineties when microsoft beat apple to making tablet computing a reality!!

Amazon

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1546461251882.gif (500x491, 376K)

based

Based

No one. Because they will never be gone.