If you buy AMD you hate women. Plain and simple. You don't hate women, do you Jow Forums?

If you buy AMD you hate women. Plain and simple. You don't hate women, do you Jow Forums?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-23_18-55-48.png (615x538, 82K)

looks like im buying amd.

Get in the oven.

Attached: wonder.gif (480x640, 3.07M)

switching back to AMD this year

Same here. Fuck Intel and their shit security.

So since the pay gap was repeatedly proven false what intel are saying is white males will be the lowest paid workers?
Intel can join Gillette in the bin

AMD"s CEO is a woman.

looks like I'm buying the 2600 then

>If you buy AMD you hate women. Plain and simple. You don't hate women, do you Jow Forums?
yes i do

Attached: HCP2.jpg (1384x1054, 281K)

You can not prove that

i hate woman and buy AMD

Wait for Zen 2

In the US there is no pay gap. If you read the actual statistics where the "muh .70 cents a dollar" are taken from you will notice that women also typically work 70% of the hours a typical man does. I suspect that this is a global trend. There is no news, move along

this pic related does't look like a woman to me

Attached: Raja-Koduri.jpg (1252x1002, 127K)

Being proud of blatant misogyny and racism is the most obvious sign of low IQ. Another obvious sign of low IQ is purchasing ayymd.

Irony of your level should be punishable by chemical castration.

this. women also typically work jobs that pay less (cosmetic shop, assistant, secretary, etc.). women in the same position as a man, with the same ambitions would earn the same.

there is also a new study that came out iirc that stated that women in their early twenties earn more than men for the same work now, because of all the "70 cents on the dollar" bullshit that everyone has been shitting.

I'm with the other guy. I think we should cut your balls off with draino.

Attached: 1526602899484.gif (360x346, 170K)

young men aren't getting degrees at the same rate as their female counterparts either, because of the "affemitive action"

Nice bait
But still this is just another exemple of white men being discriminated against
There was no fucking pay gap, if a female and male held the same position they would take home the same amount of cash, its not everyone elses fault women tend to chose low pay jobs and get pregnant, it has nothing to do with unequality and every thing to do with personal choice
Fuck inCel im buying amd from now on

> a key factor is employee performance
Same old, no equality.

>Ignore that Lisa Su is a female diversity hire

>Smart asian mommy needs SJWs and jews to be hired
No

do AMD CPUs also have an extra mini-CPU for backdoor purposes like intel does?
anyone?

thinking of switching if its not the case. fuck intel. also fuck nvidia.

>hired during a time when AMD needed all the government grants, kickbacks, and tax write offs that they could get
>Non white woman was hired based on her skills alone
user...

But I was considering AMD Ryzen just because it looked like the better value, never had an AMD before. I don't care about internal company political shit weither or not it's SJW or not. I'm not pro or anti sjw I'm just anti-asshole. If the company is an asshole and the product sucks or better value out therethen yeah won't buy it.

Yes. It is/was called PSP it's part of the "trust zone"

I do hate women actually

Why would anyone hate women?
Do people really go around hating objects?
That's insane.

So did every other country in the west, since paying women less for the same work would be illegal.

The wage gap ain't real.

fuck.. so basically you either build your own cpu from scratch or youre fucked right..

i hate that these practices are considered normal and accepted..

cant wait for the "hardware as a service" thing to catch up too.. where theyll ask for a subscription fee or turn down your cpu.

sounds impossible? yeah.. ive heard that before about many other things..

fuck this gay earth

Women rights is the biggest mistake that man can make, and always leads to downfall of every society.

You could get a talon mobo, and open power CPU, but you are pretty much on your own on the software front.

>as if I needed more reasons to buy AMD
Thanks OP, I do hate women, they can literally fuck themselves cuz I certainly won't share my life with a modern slut

wtf I love Lisa Su now

Then how come she be the CEO now you assblasted niggeroide. She is a diversity hire, but it's not like she couldn't have been hired based on her skills alone is ehat i'm saying.

The easiest way to completely eliminate the wage gap is to not hire women and minorities. Or only hire the properly qualified ones, like sensible people do.

>Then how come she be the CEO now you assblasted niggeroide.
Because she was a diversity hire when she became the CEO
It's not like AMD is in a position to ignore all the guvment give now that they're barely made it out of debt.

Attached: 47a9e37.png (640x628, 143K)

Just be thankful that it was Lisa Su, because if it wasn't for her AMD would have hired a nigress CEO (during Obama they tried to meme that the nigress was actually the smartest of all)

Suck my dick Intel fag

zen 2 here we come

Waiting on new Intel/nvidia. No more amd for me.

just wait until we seize your PayPal and social media accounts

Attached: Screenshot (4).png (841x841, 84K)

based and redpiled

calm down kid

>Dr Lisa Su
>her father – a retired statistician
>her mother, an accountant who later became an entrepreneur
>bachelor's, master's and PHD in electrical engineering
>previous jobs: Texas Instruments, IBM R&D and Freescale Semiconductor along with undergraduate work experience with Analog Devices
>diversity hire

Look I hate faggy leftists too, but calling Su a diversity hire is retarded.

Attached: 1543267572857.png (580x742, 838K)

AMD IT IS THEN

Why are you so afraid of back doors, user? You shouldn't have anything to worry about so long as you ain't hiding something illegal, like pictures.

She's well based. Just listen to her talk, she's practically one of us.

Asians don't get to be diversity hires, numbnuts. Not that adding any more Asians to a tech company would be increasing its diversity anyway.

Building an amd desktop brb

Attached: IMG_20190112_214350.jpg (1512x2688, 615K)