BlackBerry

What did it fail to adapt?

Attached: brand-original-blackberry-8800-8830-bluetooth-fantasytech-1112-07-FantasyTECH@2.jpg (600x600, 49K)

>Why did it fail to adapt?
Dunno

having an os with the same support as its competitors, and became irrelevant until they switched to android

theres a blackberry key2 out with a key3 on the way

Downward spiral from this

Attached: Screenshot_20190123-221338_Chrome.jpg (1080x1920, 675K)

>adopted Android WAY too late
>net everyone really needs or wants a physical keyboard
>for most people the space is better used for the display rather than a keyboad

Little ass screens

I miss my bb classic.

Because Research In Motion's upper rank was filled with hockey dads who couldn't understand why anyone would want a pretty phone that can take good pictures and play iTunes videos when BlackBerry can sync e-mail perfectly while sipping data.

based and boomerpilled

If you're interested in non-greentext answers, try "Losing the Signal: The Untold Story Behind the Extraordinary Rise and Spectacular Fall of BlackBerry" book.

KEY2 is top comfy.

I can attest to this personally. I had a Storm (the one with the full touchscreen) and it was about as effective as communicating with smoke signals.

Storm was a laughable garbage.

canadians are incompetent fucks

a track ball on a modern device would be nice to have

Normalfags prefer big screens over typing accuracy. Autocorrect isn't a problem for them because their vocabulary contains less words than their phone's built-in dictionary.

I still use mine friend

Only correct answer ITT.

Attached: 1542340917874.gif (245x285, 916K)

Wrong form factor. Pic related is how you do physical keyboard for phones

Attached: 71JpETnvcaL._SX679_.jpg (679x419, 37K)

Sorry aboot that, eh.

blackberry was pure spyware

"encryption"

is a pretty good ballpark answer, honestly. The iPhone broke so many of the rules that RIM had spent years carefully engineering their products around, and from there everything just started falling apart. Division and strife within the company due to competing visions and projects, service outages, shit QA, retarded shit like patent trolling lawsuits sapping morale, missteps at critical moments like the company that practically invented mobile e-mail shipping a tablet with no fucking e-mail client.
is really interesting to read, it gives you a totally different perspective on the mobile market that you'd never really consider otherwise