How do you keep yourself from getting distracted when you're coding?

How do you keep yourself from getting distracted when you're coding?

Attached: 1548260434526.png (1078x812, 886K)

Don't worry about it if you're still learning. Keep at it. Eventually you get into a flow and have trouble stopping for beaks etc.

This, there's been lots of times i even forget to eat.

Noise canceling headphones, you'll forget the outside world

Attached: sad 68.jpg (720x743, 42K)

Source?

The picture is just something I saved from here, don't have a source. Try to reverse search it.

masturbate

Thanks. Also what headphones do you have? I am currently looking for some headphones for OPs reason

That's the sensation on earth, sitting programming for hours and hours only to get hunger pangs and realizing it has been 10 hours since you last left your desk.

Bose quietcomfort 35, they have basically everything you need. Solid 2 day Bluetooth battery life, strong noise canceling and they're comfy. As for the sound quality, I don't know, I'm not an audiophile, but it's not noticeably bad atleast. May sound like a shill, but I'm just a really happy user.

Do it in an area with other people
At work is obviously the ideal place, otherwise in a library / coffee shop

Surround sound headphones and sweet instrumental surround sound albums. Mainly movie soundtracks.

Ritalin

I listen to asmr, helps me stay calm.

Procrastinating until the last moment

Passion.
I also find that starting the session with some music I don't listen to often and then tapering off into my preferred albums into nothing or just repeats of the last album played helps.a

These and working from 10 p.m. to 4 a.m.

Adderall

I berate myself like a drill Sergent.

"GET TO WORK YOU SACK OF SHIT"
"YOU ARE LUCKY TO HAVE THIS JOB, DON"T BLOW IT"

"STOP BEING A NIGGER" etc..

I think I'll try this. Do you recommend a full metal jacket style sergeant?

I just play video games

what do you do to prevent yourself from being distracted by your qt 3.14 pic related coworker from marketing

Attached: 160902 [CAM2 - 우주소녀 성소] 내일은 시구와 (878x720, 2.91M)

That one exactly, NUMNUTS.

those girls look familiar, who are they?

fug, I shouldn't have seen that pic

Prioritize. Set daily goals. I want to get X,Y, and Z done by the end of the day.

Distraction happens when you finish your short term goal then don't know what to do next.

By leaving a small space on my screen open for sexy pictures of women that changes randomly every couple of seconds

This, I own these. I'm also not really an audiophile but they sound great to me and I couldn't be happier with them, I mostly like how comfortable they are. They retail at something ridiculous like $300 but I picked one up that was used a few times off of eBay for $175. Also, the QC35 IIs are basically pointless to get so if the Is are cheaper save your money.