What's the most obese, bloated Linux distro available?

What's the most obese, bloated Linux distro available?

I'm tired of having to configure or install something every time I need to do some task I haven't done previously on the machine. I want to be massively overprovisioned with utilities and drivers, so that when I plug in random widget #246 ten months from now at a random job site I can be confident that it will just werk™ without needing to spend time on setup.

Attached: chim-canh-cut-31[1].jpg (1920x1280, 598K)

Kubuntu?

Your mother?

/thread.

sudo apt install *

Ubuntu or Mint.

Bump

Attached: 1537128457054.png (300x577, 133K)

Manjaro , Ubuntu or Opensuse

mint by far

not him but sadly this is impossible, some packages are mutually exclusive so if you tell apt to literally install every available package it'll be like "no"

Zorin. The faglords fucking ship wine by default.

slackware full install

manjaro is definitely not the answer, the arch base means you can never really rely on it.
ubuntu might be the best for this case, but I've seen cases of it flubbing often. never tried opensuse, maybe that's the one.

Knoppix
It has some weird shit and 40000 packages

KDE certainly meets the requirement for bloat, but not functionality.

It's probably redhat/centos because that's what all the "professionals" use, right?

>KDE
>Bloat
>KDE can actually run on less than 2GB of RAM
>gnome struggles with 4.

Deepin, serious answer.

Because RAM usage is the only definition of bloat, right? Not complexity, scope, disk space, or anything else.

>grandpa is confused and scared by new technology

by that logic, Windows 10 isn't bloated either (minimum 512mb of ram)

macOS

ok.

anything with gnome

fedora kde is more bloated than kubuntu.
but i think xubuntu takes the cake, compared to other distros with xfce as the DE.

Windows

try to run w10 with anything less than 4g ram, I fucking dare you

Used a fresh copy of Kubuntu like yesterday and it consumed less than half of that Win10 consumes in RAM

Is Linux really that better at resource consumption?

Any flavor of Ubuntu I'd say.