The new meme linux

So, Jow Forums, what's the new meme linux? It used to be Arch, last I had time to come here a decent amount it was Void Linux, what distro have all you autists switched to now? Is it still Void?

Attached: void.png (90x70, 2K)

I think gentoo is still the meme, but void is a pretty comfy experience and is easy to install.
t.voiduser

bump

no, parabola is.

Same. I wish more people used it. Although if that meant Void becoming a reddit meme like Arch then I'd rather people just leave us alone.

Attached: BoomerCat.jpg (567x437, 51K)

artix, dwm, vim, st are on the meme rise right now since all started hating systemd

If you are sensible you will use debian testing and forget all the other distros

I have debian on an alt system. It's aright, but not enough to replace void as my daily driver.

Void is dead. Forums gone, lead programmers gone.
Manjaro is the new king.

Manjaro uses systemd though

distros are really just social signaling
most distros are capable of doing what you need to get done.

Here! Take a tip from The Pizzaman: Avoid the Void!

Hating SystemDicks isn't new
Vim is bloat use neovim or vis

void works well for me
initially tried it because i was curious to see how many things broke using musl instead of glibc but everything worked fine
since then just stuck with it since i liked xbps more than other package managers i've used

>ponyos

nice digits

>comfy
>good installer
>based ex-BEEpis
Also runit is fast. Arch takes nearly a full minute to boot on my t520 but for void it's like 17 seconds on similar hardware. Maybe this is because I can't get efi boot to work...
Only con is no 64-bit wine but fuck .exes anyway.
Get behind me satan, artix's bootstrapper doesn't respect mount points and will try to put boot on sda2 regardless of mount points and then will literally just not install half of runit. If migration is the only way to install a distro it's absolute shit. Obarun is also shit.

its not a meme, void is awsome just dont fall for the memes

Checked! Systemd actually rules

>PonyOS

Parabola is the way to go if you want an autist ricer distro to mess with. A true GNU + Jow Forums