But Windows 10 is literally spying on y-

>But Windows 10 is literally spying on y-

Attached: Untitled.jpg (872x411, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wpd.app/
ghacks.net/2018/10/10/wpd-privacy-app-for-windows-updated/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

-ou fucking idiot and using 3rd party botnet isn't going to fix it

Literarily the entire GNU userland is third party botnet to the Linux kernel.

who cares about ganoo/shit
i still use the botnet but don't pretend that it won't spy on you because you used some "antibotnet software pro mlg edition"

I prefer Blackbird, myself.

>third-party
Every single one of these anti-spyware tools twiddle registry keys and group policies that people like you are too stupid to do yourself.

ftfy

Attached: SmartSelect_20190123-212225_Bromite.jpg (1093x208, 68K)

>Literarily the entire GNU userland is third party botnet to the Linux kernel.
But so few people use Linux that it doesn't really matter, especially compared to the disaster that is Windows.

stop shilling your shitty hacked iso

From the changelog: Disabled all "AI Insights/SwiftKey" keylogging-text-prediction bullshit.

Seems legit, cheers user.

based timesaver tool

Attached: pajeets hate him.png (800x768, 118K)

>let's make a tool with some fancy switches saying "on" and "off" to fool paranoid retards

>fancy switches
>paranoid retards
user, I...

>some fancy switches saying "on" and "off
>some basic on-off switches
ftfy

Ironic

>shutup10
>proprietary
you think i'm gonna use that shit when all it does is run a bunch of powershell commands? I'd rather input them myself instead of trusting some krauts

>implying it does anything
Why are people here so stupid?

why are you? do you have proof that it does nothing? have you looked at the source code and determined it?
no need to answer btw

systemd cope

my machine is more idle than any gahnoo/lincuck distro lamo xD

Attached: C97e9YhWsAE9Npj.jpglarge-300x200.jpg (300x200, 12K)

You can't prove a negative. It is up to the creators to show that it does indeed work, by disclosing the source code.

>if only there were some way to determine if a blackbox saying it does x actully does x and only x
is plebbit down again?

Okay smart guy how do I make windblows 10 not spy on me then?
>inb4 Winux

gee billy why did he post that pic?

legit though OP was in on joke
I guess he's just gay

theres no escape from windows. most normies and boomers are too stupid to use even the most basic functions of a computer. at this point even getting anything other than windows 10 or macOS is too difficult.

What the fuck are you talking about? GNU is GPLv3 licensed and 100% free as in freetard software.
Do you even know what botnet is?

You can easily escape, you just have to want it. If you don't give the alternatives any attention, they won't ever grow, and neither will the computing world.
It's just bait like 3/4 of the thread. It's a W10 thread after all.

>most normies and boomers are too stupid to use even the most basic functions of a computer
>so I must be as stupid as them too

Also
>normies
gtfo.

Stop being so ungodly awful at reasoning, first.
I will stop "shilling" it once someone actually attempts to refute it instead of projecting blind skepticism of its maintainer, or, like in your case, saying, "dude shut up lmao get your autism out of here, it's bad cause I say so lol". The person also can't hypocritically think that privacy tools like what OP posted are any better in order to warrant my approval.
People like you are what ruin meaningful discussion on this board.

does it work? what did you do to it
If you make it sound good I'll install it

the only way to debloat/antispy windows 10 is to disable everything, then it won't boot, so you are forced to install a new OS.

>having blind trust on closed source software

By your logic disabling telemetry on the W10 control panel is enough because MS says so, and why would they lie?
Read carefully retard, you can't trust closed source it doesn't matter where it comes from.

There was a decently sized debacle when the "ameliorated" isos first surfaced. Someone even made a huge infographic if I remember correctly. I believe the gist was that it did more harm than good by removing huge chunks of the OS and the source wasn't disclosed. The archive is your friend.

user, these don't help much.
Consider the following: Windows 10 "business" edition still comes with Minecraft and Facebook and all the trash.

It even ignores GPO to block updates at times.
Wangblows does what it want.
You disable certain things, it just downloads them again under different registry settings/GPO naming.

The only way to truly stop the botnet is to create a custom ISO, remove the bloatware, then manually pick and choose what update to install, then reboot with no internet, go through the registry and GPO and fix things that were added

...need to suck cock is what you were about to say.

>projects his thirsts onto others

You can look at the source code if you want.

dumbfuck your precious wangblows 10 proly have botnet on ring 0 lvl, so you wont be able to get rid of it no matter how hard you try and defend your precious spyware 10.

Doesn't work, services re-enable themselves

And shutup10 doesn't fucking stop it at all.

werks on my machine

IMO WPD and O&O ShutUp10 are the best tools in the anti-spy windows category

wpd.app/
ghacks.net/2018/10/10/wpd-privacy-app-for-windows-updated/

Attached: wpd-logo.png (542x212, 14K)