Yeah nahh

Yeah nahh

Attached: 180522094603-t1-us-intl-shooting-list-super-169.jpg (1100x619, 72K)

in America niggers kill each other more than jews shoot schools

Attached: CFF326E0-1DD1-43C2-BB10-B53EFD63147F.jpg (1280x960, 79K)

Attached: T0Eln6I.jpg (501x976, 184K)

Maybe the school system's the problem?
Has anyone ever questioned the school system?

Attached: 1530479442145.jpg (550x449, 102K)

Oh look, it's a scoreboard and the British teams are at the bottom. Is school shooting a sport?

unironically the price that has to be paid for freedom
relax gun laws

hear hear
stop educating americans
it's a fruitless endeavor

I summon americunts

Good thing we can't count.

i once met a school shooter as part of a scared straight program. he seemed pretty proud to hear that their was so many school shootings happening.

this

Yeah and what were you doing at a scared straight thing anyway?

it's not like i wanted to go. my mom took it to serious when i threatened to start smoking weed.

Boo-boo 0.00001% of the population dies. Better take away the guns.

Attached: UK-Firearm-Homicide-Rate.png (598x464, 55K)

Guys that number is highly inflated.

America = Based
Other countries = cringe

Attached: (1043).jpg (225x350, 28K)

Decreasing the number of school shootings is sadly really only possible with stricter gun laws, but they don't need to take away guns from all the people. They should rather encourage the use of guns for sports and tournaments than for self-defense. Their culture isn't that rich, but they could expand it with something like that.
Of course, now it would be pretty stupid to introduce new laws like requiring a license for carrying guns in public, because this would encourage criminals because their fear of getting shot by people claiming their "right" would sink.

School shootings are partially caused by gender issues. Men are expected to be competitive and sexually promiscuous. If someone who wants to be a 'man' fails then they can get mad and shoot up the school. A lot of school shooters have an obsession with sex , and they usually want to punish society for the assumed injustice of not giving them women, or to prove their manhood

Attached: 7dki9caprcn11.jpg (960x975, 195K)

if you are 18+ and dont have criminal records in italy you can obtain a "sport ownership" easily buy a lot of gun of you want( 5 pistol 2 rifle and all the shotgun you want) and pretty much how many ammo you want, we maybe dont commit mass murder but the number of death by gun are very high tho.

Attached: 1534493509270.jpg (960x640, 47K)

>falling of the leftist doctrine of incels being school shooters

gender issues? more like ego issues
blaming life's problems on someone else is pretty much american culture at this point
see also: your internal politics, your global politics, your horrible abuse of lawsuits, your news media, your student/medical debts etc etc etc
always blame blame blame blame blame, never fix, always blame

Yeah think I'm going to stay here where it's safe.

I would have serious issues if I knew that pussies need a gun to defend themselves from a threat.

murder or suicide by guns?
Swiss gun deaths are also rather high but around 95% are suicides. I'd rather live in a country, where people kill themselves than where people kill each others.

Attached: 1533825288213.jpg (500x375, 29K)

im talking only about murders, people killing his wife or killing the neighbors or mafia affair things like that

in my hometown one kid whose dad is a mafioso shot his friend dead over a dumb quarrel. Maybe if we get enough homicides we can turn into the 51st state.

Yeah it's a pretty complex problem

Boo-hoo* Damn autocorrect.
The problem with banning is that it creates a black market if there's enough demand. And trust me when I say that there's demand in America. There's some common sense reforms you could do but it won't eliminate the problem.

> yeah I'll just beat off some 7 foot knife wielding nigger with kung fu
Aussies are legitimately more retarded than abos

>having 7 foot knife wielding niggers in your country
>not realizing they're also giant pussies
Yeah but we're the retards?

>2 school shootings in canada
pretty sure that is not accurate, the only 'school shootings' in canada that I remember were targeted shootings, not indiscriminate

nice

No one would ban guns. It simply isn't possible.
Making them less attractive or encouraging safer use and preventing shootings is needed.
But to be honest, the people in the USA are often way too uneducated to know how to keep the risks of a shooting at a minimum. Like, if there are illegal dealers selling guns to underage people or there are parents who can't keep their weapons unaccessible to their children there's nothing you can do which wouldn't backfire and make the situation even worse.

Attached: 1530480575507.jpg (508x508, 14K)

kot is kot

Attached: 30A3095D-5ADF-4C50-9E2D-E4E16BC460B8.jpg (625x410, 207K)

Pretty much, Amerimutt '''education''' is essentially putting kids into insane asylums to be drilled with propaganda and useless information that has no practical use in the real world along with punishing students for fighting back against dick wads who're being dick wads not to mention they'll intentionally pass students even though they've failed so they won't get held back, I'd argue that Zimbabwe may have a better education model than us, it's that bad.
Pls help

Attached: gun_cats 23904903904.png (640x480, 300K)

Freedom does have responsibility though, a lot of shootings could have been prevented if the parents would just lock up their fire arms or at least the semi autos. It be hard to massacre people with ancient fud guns like muzzle loaders but maybe not impossible.

Hello waffle user.

Our gun culture with the youth anyway is pretty fucked and the hoops it takes to get a license is rather convoluted in some states too. Indeed all we do in '''liberal''' states is create police states and opportunities for criminals.

This I also agree with, we need gender segregated schools at least for the early stages of a child's life since girls mature sooner and boys are energetic and hard to control. Expecting them to act as equals is absurd and that's not coming from some internal sexist incel hatred it's just a known fact.

Vigne a cute

>where it's safe.

Attached: spider bites australian benis 1524001119207.jpg (690x661, 70K)

righto

>waffle
?

Oh I was looking at the flag above your post, my mistake.