Why do we still have IT people?

Why do we still have IT people?
Everybody uses PCs constantly why dont they take the 10 minutes it takes to learn how to use them for more than google and netflix?

Attached: 5E4AA9AA-8307-4F7A-82F2-956DF363CEF6.jpg (1024x754, 80K)

Attached: Reaction_faces_1164.jpg (380x400, 15K)

Newsflash: People are lazy

>Why do we still have automotive mechanics?
>Everybody drives cars constantly why dont they take the 10 minutes it takes to learn how to use them for more than a trip to walmart and mcdonalds?

Attached: IQ-Bell-Curve.jpg (1600x1273, 261K)

Attached: iq-by-college-major-gender.png (741x643, 66K)

Because the majority of people (some developers and scientists even) can't remember their password is abcd1234 and need somwone to reset it for them.

>Why do we still have dumb people, everyone uses a brain constantly why don't the learn to do more than feed fight and fuck

OP is right though. Companies used to have to employ IT teams. Now it's just one guy (usually the windows server sys admin) and outsourced support.

You do realize it would be the same for man?

that chart shows it for both you bot

it clearly says %female

Who the fuck actually gets an IT person to fix a problem? Like if I couldn't do something they would probably be just installing fresh OS and saying "yeah so keep backup next time" or doing the old terminal change password trick (if not encrypted).

That's seriously it. They couldn't fix my GPU etc.

Then again I'm an advanced special class tradesman mechanical and mechatronic associate engineer and they are some faggot who MAYBE did a short IT course.

So I wouldn't expect much anyway. Half my family (have 7 bro and sis) Inc brother in laws all in IT and I tell them I got an i9-9900k, or cut my GPU shroud and fit a water cooler blah blah they have no fucking idea what I'm talking about. Like personal desktop basics.

Networking or cyber security is as far as any practical IT jobs go from what I know

exactly
it shows both

Nope. Male IQ has a wider/flatter curve. There are both more total retards and and superdy duperty geniuses in the male population than in the female population. In addition to this, men have a slightly higher mean IQ.
As well, there are disparities in college major selection between the sexes unrelated to intelligence.

> Why do we still buy food?
> Everybody eat constantly why dont they take 10 minutes to go into forest and hunt animals

IT guys who's job is as described in the above posts are the first IT scrubs to be replaced

t. IT scrub

>being this much of a brainlet
if it shows %female it, BY EXTENSION, shows %male

imagine being this stupid

It's more like refusing to learn how to spread butter on bread because Gordon Ramsay exists.

it's more like the time it takes to research and solve an issue is better consolidated to a professional because it's less expensive to pay the professional to solve the issue because some people's time is actually valuable

rLy MaKeS U tHiNk

It only could show %(sum of all other genders)

I left IT work to go work in a machine shop specifically because my job wanted me to either install windows, accounting, and inventory software on gazillions of deployed machines or work a helpdesk.

>elbow deep in a machine covered in coolant and working with your hands
vs
>hunched over in a chair wasting away while some boomer complains to you about company security policy not allowing him to set literally every single one of his passwords to "password"

choose wisely

Majority of people need "IT professionals" to do the most basic tasks, so it's really like hiring Gordon to spread your butter on a bread. Most of them, like my parents, just straight up refuse to read whatever it says and learn and memorize any pictograms. If it wasn't for those kind of people, plenty of "IT professionals" would be jobless.

> mum I don't want to configure your pc

This one got me. Going to hunt, right now.

you know the old saying
"Where theres muck theres brass"
well people just dont have the time to learn computers. They dont want to get their hands dirty

>Why do we still have sewerage workers?
>Everybody uses the toilet constantly why dont they take the 10 minutes it takes to learn how to use them for more than shitting and pissing?

>how could we derive the male data if only 1 of 76 gender data is known..

kys gender fluid fagtards

Attached: 879645.jpg (608x1070, 865K)

>he thinks manually configuring a single computer is the same as managing 1000s

Handling your dumb personal computer error is the least of their worries especially when a mission critical application/server breaks for no reason.

Tbh though, most places have outsourced their IT so local IT is basically just retards that sit on their ass and forward shit to consulting agencencies and MSPs.

To be honest, those are entirely different.

Basic computer maintenance has gotten easier with time (hardware not necessarily so), whereas car maintenance is harder. Something as easy as replacing a battery can be a nightmare depending on the car model.

That and being a resourceful man was expected male behavior by society, although lazy manchildren will have their feefees hurt if the media were honest to show that women still like a man that gets shit done.

>dumb kids think IT is easy and not one of the most stressfull jobs

Maybe if youbwork for a company, but if youre at an MSP and you're not a support monkey, good luck.

Yeah I am moving to the engineering side from the trade side so I can tell the graduates how shit thier work is and the tradies how shit thier work is and just shit all over everyone

>food analogy
every time

People are naturally lazy about having to learn something they don't have a particularly deep interest in.
For most people a computer is just a tool and nothing more than that.
It's the same with people who are good with computers and have a deep interest in it, they might not know the intricacies of fixing their car or washing machine other than the bare basics (like updating your anti-virus on a pc) because it's just a tool for them and nothing more.

Why do we still have plumbers? People use pipes constantly, why dont they take the 10 minutes it takes to learn how to use them for more than washing ass and face?

This. I don't know why, everything can be fixed easily with modern chemistry.

>Written by an Incel.

Some people's hours are worth more than the IT guy's hour, that's also why people don't all learn how to fix cars, plow fields and pay to have stuff delivered in their homes.

if less than 25% physics and astronomy majors are human then that means over 75% of the majors in this area are?
C´mon user, I know you can do it!

Why do we still have mechanics?
Everybody uses cars constantly why dont they take the 10 minutes it takes to learn how to use them for more than driving?

>CS that high

Yeah the mean and median for males and females is like a 2 point difference which doesn’t really matter, but there are more retard and genius males, women tend to a middle ground

>why don't businesses hire one person to do everything and fire everybody else?

What. If you have half a brain you could understand that some IT skills are impossible to learn in 10 minutes. Let alone 1 year. For application administration you need to know the middleware, now how to use ansible, learn sql to query the database. Learn how to install the middleware and create and manage certificates. Learn how to install a web server and configure it. Learn to talk to the whole team, developers, scrum masters, product owners etc. Learn how LDAP works, both in AD and openLDAP. That all is just the tip of the iceberg. You need in depth knowledge of all of it, including the operating system.

Glorified installation monkey

lmao just install xampp and call it a day

>being a 90 IQ brainlet
>pulling 90s in a course for 125IQ intellects
Thanks user, I feel slightly less retarded now

Attached: 1544550594631.gif (800x430, 564K)