Are they trustworthy Jow Forums?

are they trustworthy Jow Forums?

Attached: oyyyy.jpg (1360x1357, 861K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam
vocaroo.com/i/s1fwQsWnVuiq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam it's open source so seems legit. Read it for yourself and decide

its not the code itself but whether or not the affiliate are actually making mad cash and even handling priv info worse than google.

Jewish people are a safe bet for educational standards and intelligence.

Luke recommends it's. That's good enough for me.

It's forked off ublock origin.

Doesn't matter. At least two thirds of the devs are jewish. That's a hard pass for me, bud.

>listening to luke "le contrarian, im better than you normie" smith

>It's forked off ublock origin.
>trust us, goys!
>fuck you, you don't need the source code!
thanks, israel.

Robert Elliot Kahn (born December 23, 1938) is an American electrical engineer, who, along with Vint Cerf, invented the Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) and the Internet Protocol (IP), the fundamental communication protocols at the heart of the Internet.
Kahn was born in New York to parents Beatrice Pauline (née Tashker) and Lawrence Kahn in a Jewish family.

>implying TCP/IP is remotely comparable to some sketchy extension that automatically clicks ads
Oy vey!

You need an IQ above 65 to understand what a computer is.

You aren ot nearly important or interesting enough to have your data sent somewhere. Not only that but you live a simple life and are predictable.

nobody interested in your incredibly dodgy and cancerous add-on, JIDF.

Attached: 1544942135032.jpg (917x758, 360K)

yeah what kind of argument is this. And I was the under the impression that joos are smart

Sounds like you can't read source code. Stupid americans.

If they lie in the media, and they lie about the holocaust, why wouldn't they lie about a browser extension?

Attached: 1-800-come-on-now.jpg (682x519, 86K)

go to the firefox addons page
look for adnauseum
right click the install link
save the adnauseam-3.7.802-an+fx.xpi file
rename the file to adnauseam-3.7.802-an+fx.zip
open the zip file
now you can go and look at the code for yourself before you install it
???
win?

> read the source goys!
> but explicitly trust our precompiled addon!
you sad fucks have just given up trying, haven't you? fucking embarrassing.

It's your problem if you don't use the addon. Go use the alternative by some incognito sperg.

Not him, but if Jow Forums built a browser addon for jews, do you think they'd use it? Do you really think they'd even spend 5 minutes reviewing the source, or would they reject it outright?

Attached: 2a3.png (600x544, 155K)

Don't know, don't care.

Am I the only one who still has a lot of ads visible with this add-on, even if ublock usually block them ?

Just add all the host files in the options menu and keep them updated.

>ITT butthurt jewish jannies scrub the thread of wrongthink

nobody is interested in using your addon. you and your shill friend (or you're just samefagging) can talk to yourselves and report things as much as you like, you are not going to get anybody here to use an addon that has this many red flags pop up in ONE THREAD.

they don't want anybody to raise any difficult questions about their dodgy addon they refuse to answer, and they don't want anybody to see people calling them out for being incredibly deceptive. it's a common tactic. keep it "on topic", just like this post, and these israelis can't do much about it.

Mass-deletion of posts shit talking jews also happens on Jow Forums when the banter gets too spicy. The only difference here is that "off-topic" is used as an excuse. OP is confirmed for an Israeli pushing botnet shitware.

Yeah, this is Jow Forums. I'm not gonna stop calling OP a jew because it hurts some faggot's sensibilities. OP is a stupid jew.

i totally agree.

It's obviously already done, the problem is still here

if you go by that logic, why are you using internet? you're using tcp/ip right now and it was developed by juice.

They are literal Jews.

See Find a new argument, Shmuley.

>listening to a brainlet who uses arch over gentoo
Kek.

what exactly makes it not comparable to tcp/ip? i have a feeling that you forgot to take your schizo pills this morning/

>clicking ads so you don't have to
not using anything by anyone saying retarded shit like this

>Jews
The answer is no.

>its an extension that clicks ads for you
wtf who in their right mind would use this?

>listening to an amerimutt

WHAT'S GOING ON IN HERE JANNIES?
vocaroo.com/i/s1fwQsWnVuiq

Attached: 4.png (134x45, 1K)

>schizo
Classic jew projection. No race has more schizoid members lmao.

no argument as expected from a retard that doesn't know how that technology works

>Zer-Aviv
>Nassenbaum
I...I'll pass

Keek

Ooh I struck a nerve. How are the voices today Chaim?

>Its a interesting theoretical conceptual framework of a cascading network dependant user space.
Incoherent buzzing emanating from trapezoidal shaped proboscis's, it makes as much sense as a thread full of shills promoting a extension in obvious manner.