Troy and Chad are back in town

Troy and Chad are back in town

Attached: Galaxy_S10_Live_Image_6.jpg (1200x1088, 298K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SYQUCpLlc8U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: Galaxy_S10_Live_Image_3-1-1500x1125.jpg (1500x1125, 100K)

>samshit fanboys will pay $1000+ for this
big oof

Did someone put out a cigarette on your phone, OP?

>the fucking eyepatch on the top right
Samshits will defend this

Attached: large_typical_pirate.jpg (505x500, 52K)

why cant samsung make phone without face cam at all, i literally never use it and have 20 of those, instead just have screen and good ass cam on back where it should only be

Samsung? More like SCAMsung!

Samsung? More like SAMEsung!

Samsung? More like SHAMEsung!

Attached: 1520112501409.jpg (1200x900, 404K)

At least it doesn't shit on streets.

Attached: image.jpg (582x582, 51K)

And they are packing goodies

Attached: Galaxy_S10_Live_Image_2-1-1500x534.jpg (1500x534, 55K)

Pajeets gonna hate this so much
Btfo

My phone is S8+ and I wouldn't trade mine for this. Anything that cuts inside the screen area is a step below the full bezel style. I'm aware that my phone has rounded corners but they are the least disturbing option at least. I'd rather have a rectangular screen.

Is it SD 855?

what's with the cutouts

lols that photo

Attached: Galaxy_S10_Live_Image_1-1-1500x1125.jpg (1500x1125, 98K)

I dont even like Samsung but I thought they were based last year for not buying into the notch meme.
They went full 180 with this garbage though.

might pick up the lite desu

Ha. Once again the rumors of the latest Samsung phones ditching the headphone jack have been blown the fuck out.

looks worse a notch, which is worse than no notch
thats a yikes from me

Attached: D1F3B798-8CB3-4455-AC36-2ADBA61C6BAD.jpg (250x250, 15K)

Nerd

is that speaker grill also the sim card slot?

I mean that have to at this point. It would be embarrassing if they removed it after all the marketing about keeping it.

I would say that's the mic and not the hole to sim eject

But it looks like it's cut out, look at the lines around it. Same for 3.5mm jack.

As much as I hate the front camera hole having a headphone jack is a serious pro in my book.

Yeah but I think that bevel is a plastic wrap from manufacturing that you can peel off

Check top right and top left of the pic
It's a plastic over the ports with holes

If they make versions of their phones with MORE cameras, why can't they make a version with LESS cameras?

Men doesn't use the selfie camera.

Oh, yeah most likely

What's with all the "leak"? We practically knew almost all the phone's specs and what they looks like.

Yeah. Put another screen on the back for selfies, jesus christ.

Wow a headphone jack, that's useful with Bluetooth everything these days.

>Bluetooth everything these days

Attached: 1530024423469.png (403x347, 72K)

Attached: 1mqra66jp3221.jpg (570x285, 26K)

nice iphone x wallpaper
prototype

Attached: 61682XpNGFL._SY550_.jpg (300x550, 18K)

DELET

>bluetooth everything

You kind needs to be rounded up and systematically exterminated from every world spinning.

>people are buying devices with notches or holes instead of just waiting for them to find a much better truly bezeless display
that's a huge yikes from me, i didn't know this board was filled with such airheaded consumptionists

oh no no no hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaah

good stuff

Attached: 1490709822078.png (600x580, 572K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAH SAMSHITS BTFO

>worlds biggest Samsung factory is in India
Oh nonono no

Galaxy S8/S9 unironically looked better

the notch is already kill

Attached: vivo-apex-2019-a.jpg (600x450, 178K)

>chin
Disgusting.

>muh chin
Fuck off, autist.

>t. Samshit
Charge Apple prices and I'm going to expect a folded display at the bottom, even the shitty XR has symmetrical bezels while Samsungs have ugly ass curved sides that increase glare tenfold while having no actual utility.

>nitpicking

If i'm spending $1400+ on a phone, I'm going to nitpick the fuck out of it.

You can perfectly tell when applefags arrived in the thread

>simple two tone gradient
vs
>whatever bullshit apple did
It's not even close to iphone X wallpaper

The rumours from that gook site said starting from the Note 10

Troy and Abed in the morning

It's just the plastic wrap, same as S9, it's the mic hole.

donde esta la biblioteca
me llamo tbone la arana discoteca

I would think that that would be a zoomer response, since a headphone jack is considered boomer tech.

Why can't they make that part of the screen translucent? It's not that fucking hard.
Or leave the retarded cam away and use my invention instead.

Attached: selfie phone periscope.png (833x698, 18K)

Attached: 1511198981548.jpg (632x325, 92K)

I don't get it, why don't they just stick in the camera all the way in the corner? A corner notch would look far nicer than whatever the fuck this is.

The competition for no bezels is pretty stupid

google pulled the same shit

the people who create the ads mocking apple aren't the people who remove hardware

They'd do that if it wasn't hard.

It's not hard. They are just retarded.
youtube.com/watch?v=SYQUCpLlc8U

S10? it's fugly.

Did we reach the point where we have no fucking idea what to do next with phone designs so we're just going to do retarded shit like this? Removing the space from the top and bottom of the phone pretty much ruins the ergonomics for using it one handed since now you have to move your thumb all the way to the very bottom to reach the home button and all the way to the very top to access. This is the issue I have with S9+ and the fact that they're just going to make it worst makes me want to just stop upgrading or wait until they realize no one gives a shit. The notch shit shows how retarded making the screens unnecessarily wide is for the sake of seeing an extra line of text on your phone.

Attached: 1543476966551.jpg (480x360, 14K)

APPLESAUCEBOIS SEETHING

Attached: 1449696111424.gif (299x240, 174K)

>it's another HUEG phone with no bezels
Why do people like these? They look tasteless, they're unergonomic, they're a pain to haul around. I'll never understand people's need to carry a giant tablet in their pocket.
Why is it that brapple is the only one making usable phones anymore?

Attached: 97653B6F-824E-4F02-893E-A6CF65D5228B.jpg (436x536, 51K)

NSA requirement

well that's a problem generally with large phones. i've stuck to smaller phones at 5.2 inch so my thumb can actually comfortably reach the opposite corner when i'm holding it.

Suppliers fill demands and the demand of 'society' is more malignant narcissism. Samsung didn't vote for women's suffrage.

Why a screen when a mirror would do the job?

>3 cameras
Why

I TODDLERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: apple.png (820x915, 616K)

>OLED
enjoy your burnin and screen degredation

Regardless of size I believe you'll have better ergonomics by having some space on the top and bottom of the phone because the edge of the screen would be closer to your fingers on the back of the phone.

Thin bezels cause constant accidental touches with palm.

>eyes patches bad!
>t. Npc

Based Samsung coming out with big boss10

Attached: 1547158635404.jpg (468x676, 39K)

Will these be allowed on planes?

These phones already use OLED you dumbass.

How the fuck do you hold your phone? I have no issue reaching the bottom on any phone and my hands are pretty small, it's effortless. Reaching the top I'll agree, but that's an issue even with a small bezel.

and they already suffer from burnin

Fuck. I'm going to buy the big one in march when my contract expires.

btw I wish Samsung made a 7" phone.

guess what penis
we live in the internet age and not having a capable phone is akin to not having a horse when you travel the frontier
how are you going to travel the virtual highway when out and about using a tiny iphone 4? go traverse texas with a pony and let me know how that works

好难看!

Why is the bottom bezel so big?

Because they don't wrap the screen like the iPhone. So the connector needs space on the bottom

Attached: 6a0120a5580826970c01b8d2ab3740970c-800wi.jpg (800x381, 139K)

It's actually called Samscum in the appliance service industry.

with a real computer and not a kid's toy?

We knew it was kill when even Apple were covering it up in their advertising

What are you doing browsing the internet when you're outside

lmaomaoa

??
What am I supposed to be looking at here? The charge port?
The headphone jack? What piece of technology since 1984 hasn't had a goddamn heaadphone jack? How are you supposed to play your playlist through your bro's speakers without a headphone jack?

Yet iPhone bezels still bigger.

>old technologies bad
Why your cars still using wheels then.

>implying a $300 compact phone isn't "capable"
Keep coping over buying milquetoast overpriced garbage that'll be worthless in 2 years

Who are you quoting? I was saying that there's nothing in this image that isn't literally standard on every device.

one of those figurative uses of literally i see

Same. Exactly. I'm glad somebody understands this. Thankfully Samsung has mentioned that they have a full-screen option coming possibly in 2020 with a front camera under the screen. They're almost ready to finally do it and I'm holding out for that.

??
Phones, mp3 players, laptops, desktops, game consoles... umm. I guess car stereos don't have headphone jacks, so... you got me.