Obvious psyop campaign begins on Jow Forums around a few months ago to shit on and try to discredit Firefox...

>obvious psyop campaign begins on Jow Forums around a few months ago to shit on and try to discredit Firefox, the only browser (codebase, so yes I'm including forks) left that even remotely respects your freedom and privacy if you have the half a brain and five minutes required to configure it properly
>sudden push to get rid of addons across the board, with a special focus around content blockers such as uBlock and uMatrix
>inb4 gullible Brave sheepshills
I can't help but think it's all connected somehow...

Attached: 1517402978437.jpg (640x480, 43K)

"No user, you are the shill"
>Then OP was a fag

Attached: 1540375269477.png (480x466, 139K)

Terry was right
Fucking glow in the darks ruin everything, don't bend in to their psyops, keep using ad nauseam, ublock and umatrix on firefoggs

I am unable to comprehend Brave shilling the most. A bunch of them go and complain about SJWs, pasting that shit about meritocracy ending and botnet. But Brave is hardly better. After that donations fiasco from last month, I'm not even going to consider it. The Chrome shills are equally obnoxious.

A big problem here is the amount of shitposting, ironic or otherwise that seems to be mandatory in today's threads. It makes a mess of the threads, making it hard to discuss proper solutions. Hell, very time one opens Jow Forums, there's a guaranteed 'I can't use Linux' cope thread.

>Brave is hardly better
It's not better at all, that's the thing. :^)

>worry about fellow human seeing your stuff
what's the matter? corporate espionage? cp? conspiracy theory?
Put your trust in the machine, user. We love you.

Attached: Audio GABA Phone MILD.jpg (2272x4033, 1.86M)

Shitposting and especially low effort ironic shitposting is a current problem on the site as a whole. Anons would rather quote a post with a soi wojak or whatever is the latest social media meme as a “this is what you look like” shitpost than actually attempt to debate an anons claims.

Firefox post v56 is a shit.
DownThemAll is nowhere to be found.
Get your uBlock origin and uMatrix and whatnot and run Waterfox until that fucker ruins it.

>psyop
Aaaand you fucked up, nothing you say from now on will be worth listening to.

If you have nothing to hide, open source your software with license like GPL or MIT. We can fork it and remove the spying, and we've all made the world a better place. I trust you to do the right thing: make libre, not cyberwar.

not him but
>trust us
>we love you
yeah right and the chinese are the most free people in the world

>Be Firefox
>Get destroyed by leftist ideology
>Go to Jow Forums and shill after Brave becomes more popular
>Blame other shills for your own shilling
Really jingles my Pringles. We're reaching a point where everyone who likes anything is automatically a shill.

Attached: 1545657146562s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

>Firefox, the only browser (codebase, so yes I'm including forks) left that even remotely respects your freedom and privacy
Whats wrong with Konqueror?

Attached: Konqueror.png (256x256, 51K)

Hasn’t been updated in years

>A obvious pro-firefox shilling campaign consisting of what appears to redditors started right after the "were below 9%share and freefalling". You're crazy if you don't, wow and yikes you're stupid if you don't use Firefox, and by Firefox I'm mean of course Firefox that's why I constantly mention Firefox and shit on all forks because Firefox, Firefox, Firefox.
Fact: Install Firefox, get spied on.
FIREFOX IS FUCKING MALWARE STOP SHILLING IT, FAGGOTS
Shill the forks by name unless you're too much of a brainlet to remember the name of the browsers you use. Its literally a brainlet filter.
>but chroooooooommmmmmmeeeee
no ones using that you mentally ill faggot.

does george soros actually own firefox? plox say thats jsut a shitpost user

/thread

fuck mozilla for ruining firefox and addons

No but they want to incorporate things to combat "fake news" and they are teaming up with a group backed by Soros to do it. I keep losing faith in Mozilla but I like Firefox.

saw this in the pol bread it's unrelated

Attached: 1548336440419.jpg (1242x2139, 1.03M)

VPN-Based ad blockers are the future anyway

>no ones using the most popular browser by far
learn to shill better alphabet nigger

Just use Librefox if you're too much of a brainlet to paste a user.js into a folder. Firefox is great for avoiding spying, considering it has the fewest flaws when it comes to fingerprinting. If Firefox is malware, doesn't that make everything Chromium based government-backed malware botnet supreme?

But anooonnn, that's just fALLaCiOuS WHATABOUTISMMMMM donchaknowww
Can't tell these tards anything...

Maybe they're shills, maybe not, it doesn't matter.
Doesn't change the fact that Brave is all-around shit and full of very dubious goings on and persistent spyware.

liar.
there are plenty of browsers that aren't forks of firefox that respect privacy.
off the top of my head--midori.
firefox is not particularly special with respect to privacy, but it is bloated, poorly implemented, and written by idiots.

>whataboutism
fuck off to leddit shill, Firefox (and its forks for you autists) is the less shitty browser, that's a fact

bullshit, midori is using WebKit and it doesn't have a quarter of the security and privacy features of Firefox, last time I tried it didn't even have a real adblocker or granular control over JavaScript
if you want to use a meme browser OK, I'm not going to judge, but suggesting it over a big boy like Firefox is laughable

I agree, I was being sarcastic...

Guys I use opera stable and links2 -g, rate me

i hope you mean opera 12.18 presto

Just report and ignore CIAniggers

Attached: 3834174.jpg (400x304, 19K)