ECig non-general

Currently using smoke gx2/4 it's a piece of shit you can't charge via USB, cause the Chinese mastermind behind it forgot or something.

And a tfv8 (smoke too), pieces of shit resistor that leaks juice half the time, because the Chinese Mastermind behind it didn't check if it leaked, or didn't care I guess.

TL;DR any non-chinese brand(s) to recommend? I've looked into it and can't find anything except a Korean one and a Japanese one that make 10w shitty gay ass pen.

Attached: 01010111.jpg (2410x1664, 741K)

Cock sucker general

No idea, but I have a Pico 25 from a couple years ago and it still works perfectly, but I also use RDAs and not tanks.

I have no idea if it's a Chinese company, but I just bought a VooPoo Drag and am pretty pleased. For something more compact, I also use a Vaperesso Swag. Also, fuck usb charging. Your batteries will last longer using a wall charger.
I had a Pico 80W that I really liked, but dropped it one too maby times.

It's for non-rectal use.

Faggot.

Yeah I think RDA sounds better to avoid these god damn leaks. Just wondering if a non-chinese brand still exists.

I could be wrong, but I think eLeaf is Korean. Does that count?

VooPoo shenzhen China, the box looked cool tho, yeah fuck USB, it would be nice to have it anyway (the box costs 70 bucks).

Shenzhen China

smokefags you're going to die at 55 from clogged nicotine arteries

Attached: 1540763615966.jpg (680x299, 16K)

why would you want to live after 55 anyway

I bought a Vuse Alto because my friend recommended it over a Juul. It does the job and is cheaper. Only complaint is that sometimes it jizzes a little fluid into my mouth which isn't so great.

I smoke cigarettes less and less now. Only one today.

Thanks doc, appreciate your concern, don't you have some patient to see or something?

Picked up a 250c Triade

Love it. Trying to figure out how to code it to do TC on the new crown 4.

Looks like an American brand, thanks I'll look into it.

Damn they make pens, damn China and their monopoly. Dolan what are you waiting for?

Also they ban non-us IP lmao. Murica wtf?

Attached: 1518316066848.png (400x1650, 367K)

Yeah, but shenzhen China, the marketing looks nice especially the big NO LEAKS part.

Don't you have something better to do? Idk make another navi fake leak or how void beats slackware or answer based like a good ol pnj to another pnj that posted for the 1000th time today the same weeb shit eating satania meme?

just get literally any mod which coists more than £40 and drop dead rda

Yeah I guess there is no real better option atm

i'd recommend getting something that lets you change out 18650s over something with a cell because the life deminishes quickly

Asmodus is U.S. based

Sounds good, looking into it, thanks
Any recommendation?

I didn't understand what you meant, sry baguette fag here

My personal setup:
Asmodus something - very high quality and TC works great
Ammit MTL RDA - it's great, makes small but flavorfull puffs that hit you like a truck, fits enough fluid for some time as if itwas a tank but doesn't leak.
20-25mg fluids for MTL vape

Such low power vaping doens't make annoying clouds, the battery lasts two days, hith you in the head in one puff.
And due to low emission you don't annoy the people around you.

You sound to good to be true.
But yeah the build quality seems good and the website is not bloated useless informations like all the Chinese counterpart.

I'll give it a try, thanks user one internet for you.

Oh and dont forget to use it with TC mode. Tc with tiny mtl tanks or drippers is the PUREST magic.

Cheers

Asmodus is a us based distributor of Chinese garbage

OBS Engine Nano.
I've had many "no leak" design tanks which always leaked in the summer when the liquid gets warm, this tank however, has not even leaked once on me. It's single coil, so it's really easy to change, but they also have the original version with a 2 coil design.

Attached: OBS-Engine-Nano-800x800.jpg (800x800, 50K)

What do you mean? Just hatin' on vape and advocating for good ol Philip Morris cowboy, or I'm missing something?

CopyRight © 2016 Shenzhen Obs Technology Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.

Thanks I'll pass.

Yep i had this one too and enjoyed using it. Its a good one for vaping 6mg at 30 watt.

Got rid of ot when i wanted to quit vaping.

The zeus tank also never leaks but i like Engine more.

Btw quitting vaping isnt easy, with the cigarettes you feel they're bad for you. With vaping you have no negative motivation.

No I mean exactly what I said

I use a Aspire breeze 2 and a Mi~pod both with 25mg nic salt quit smoking for good nic salt is where its at

literally everything even DNA chips are made in china

If it is a dual battery mod then USB charging is disabled FOR YOUR SAFETY dumbass

Get a reuleux or something fag

No it's not they fucked up

I don't mind made in China, I mind "designed" by Chinese "engineers" anyways you got a point nonetheless. No vape no chink shit, more money and less leaking.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 123K)

Wtf am I looking at?

Looks like filling an 18650 with shit to make it heavier

For me, it's the mi-pod. My favorite pod device. Fuck juul, sourin and smok