Why does Jow Forums hate Reddit?

Reddit
>hundreds of specific tech subreddits organized by topic
>all old content archived and searchable onsite
>thoughtful, well written responses to questions by knowledgeable employed bugmen desperate for fake internet points
>off topic or flat out incorrect content removed or downvoted

Jow Forums
>install Gentoo
>Jow Forums threads full of paranoia and racism
>shills everywhere posting the same 5 threads every day
>littered with idiots who have no idea what they're talking about and get basic facts wrong
>cs students who spend their time on Jow Forums bitching about chink this and pajeet that instead of studying and getting gud

Attached: redditlogo.png (300x300, 12K)

you have to go back

Seconded for Truth

An average Jow Forums user gets downvoted for making worthless posts on Reddit. Thus, he comes back to Jow Forums. It's a feedback loop of shitposts

Don't bump this, it's so obviously a bait thread.

fpbp

Jow Forums is for the enlightened, we have no need for karma. Reddit is for niggers who love karma.

lmao never changer Jow Forums, never change

I've used smaller and specific parts of reddit like datahoarder. On Jow Forums people have a 2TB wd blue and a 128GB SSD so there's never really any discussion that goes beyond LLOOL SHITGATE SO BAD BUY HGST while those people have never used any of them.
Jow Forums is mostly poor cumstained thinkad/iphone fags while there's enthusiasts on reddit.

nigger detected

Upvoted.

EDIT: Thanks for the gold kind stranger!

Go back then you nigger dick-sucking faggot.

>thoughtful, well written responses
kek

Reddit is like corporate email, while Jow Forums is like pub talk.

I don't write corporate emails for fun.

I''ll bite. I've for whatever reason thought about this a lot. For me at least it's because it's, I don't have a better way of putting this, it's inundated with normies. Before Facebook and Myspace and all of that internet forums and subculture were comprised of people with the same brand of social awkwardness and thinking that I had. So everything from the users to the layout of the site, the entire culture just "made sense" I guess? And reddit/facebook/apple are the opposite of all of that, I just don't resonate with any of it.

>why a smaller elitistic group of people hate common mainstream people and their views

reddit doesnt have filters

their memes are weak

can i get a /thread, bros?

fpbp

because I can call you a kike nigger here