IMac products need better ventilation

We iFags are tired of having to stuff our shit into refrigerators in order to have it run even remotely smoothly.

Apple needs to look at the related image to know what a REAL computer looks like, rather than the artsy ballocks they keep churning out, which always ends up bursting in flames upon booting up. Apple was a mistake.

Attached: imac_with_proper_ventilation.jpg (3072x3072, 1.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AKZIEwHtkR8
youtube.com/watch?v=arnWU1sWqKw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Think different user.
If their machines break they need to buy another

thin and light you ungrateful fuck.

Or just not waste your money on shiny, worthless baby toys?

fuck thin and light. I just want a desktop that actually works

What the fuck do you even need all that power for on an Apple toy?

iToddlers BTFO.

Attached: 1523345281519.gif (500x281, 1.6M)

OP, why are you complaining that you broke your computer? Just go buy another iMac, a desktop experience that draws you in and keeps you there. This is the idea behind today’s iMac. And now that idea is more powerful than ever. The new iMac is packed with all-new processors, the latest graphics technologies, innovative storage, and higher-bandwidth connectivity. And it all comes to life on the brightest and most colorful Retina display iMac has ever seen. So you get an even more immersive experience — and a scintillating new way to take it all in.

The aerodynamics of the iMac only make it easier for me to chuck it into the dumpster. Besides, you can install OS X on non-apple computers (video linked below, for those who don't believe me).

youtube.com/watch?v=AKZIEwHtkR8

based

And we non-iFags are tired of you coping in every possible way you can at the expense of this board's quality.

Fruitfags need to look at thy related image and know how blown the fuck out they truly are.

Apple never listened and never will. Stop making Jow Forumsentoomen pay for that.

Attached: 1548130001980.png (979x835, 608K)

>aerodynamics of the iMac only make it easier for me to chuck it into the dumpster
top kek

HE DIDN'T DRINK HIS BI-HOURLY KOOLAID QUICK BRING THE EMERGENCY DOPAMINE IV AND LSD BEFORE HE STARTS QUESTIONING US MORE

Attached: 409.png (600x753, 666K)

I think your brain needs better ventilation.

>deciding to continue being an ifag despite knowing how shit applel is

Attached: ok.png (620x775, 758K)

what did he mean by this?

I was actually looking at old iMacs from 2013-2014 just to dick around with and taste the proverbial kool-aid. I'm amazed they don't break sooner with the ventilation design that will probably clog with dust in about a year (good luck cleaning it out). You can get old proprietary hp/dell/lenovo pizzaboxes for ~100 USD that have great 3rd/4th generation i5 procs in them. Throw in a good screen, maybe even a 1030/50 gpu, and you're still under the price of most used 27" iMacs from the 2013-2014 gen, not counting the ones with completely fucked glass that is fused to the screen.

Attached: 2Qhhdda6Qnbf3vDKR9TZv5rhJ9RcH5z5CozKHmuyZ6uhN4Fucf4iknKQvhaKhzPgvGLEUHMeYrTGoUNpPuyg.png (625x273, 148K)

>applel

>applel

just don't buy apple

based and sataniapilled

Just add your own speed holes to make it go faster, user :)

Attached: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSud-I1XrjBVzXIgozoR1StkRj1eegyx6Emp3pUnRPPT9w4qKS8.jpg (300x168, 4K)

based

Attached: 1437220211430.png (3388x3638, 326K)

I have a better idea, not that ugly

Attached: 43943.jpg (892x820, 154K)

Wow, I'm not alone.
t. Fag with MBA with ugly drilled holes

>committing to anything by its looks rather than his content.
>blames the product
you made a bad choice, next time instead of going for money spending whore pick a woman that actually can do simple tasks.

B À S E D

yes, how dare you come to the tech board and complain about a problem in the tech industry.
>forgets board
you came here for complaining

I just hate the ones not in cases but all in the screen because you can't go the fuck in there to replace/fix it and that is on purpose. Hell you risk death with the old crt ones.

pics or it didn't happen

>thin and light
Onions boy tech.

I like it :^)

based

>innovative storage
what?

Apple is going to transition all of its x86 products into ARM so the problem will solve itself.

The A12 is already closing in on mobile i9 performance for less than 10W.

Attached: Apple A12X.jpg (429x219, 20K)

>this is what street shitting iPajeets actually believe

Attached: 1546565961494.jpg (1170x1246, 397K)

I know you're trying to say this is ugly but it is actually quite functional. And it is on the back of the machine. You know, that part you rarely see.

Snapdragon is not a valid product.
When it comes to ARM, there is only Apple.
Everything else is irrelevant.

Attached: apple a12.png (650x600, 43K)

>apple shit
>gets destroyed by budget Snapdragon devices in EVERY actual use case besides 2kb
God back to your shitting street Dikshit.

Attached: 1534693187552.webm (640x360, 2.65M)

Apple's latest storage scheme is truly a breakthrough in the digital arena. New hybrid drives combine the capacity of a hard disk with the speed and reliability of solid state. Enjoy all you favorite photos, songs, and movies with lightning fast speeds at no additional cost. Join the revolution. Think Different.

This. Qualcomm is years ahead of iShit. They spend their billions in R&D to make apps run and load faster while Applel fucks around trying to cheat benchmarks.

is this meant to be a joke of their ads or are you being serious?

Back to your shitting street Rajeet.

>microsoft really doesn't want to sell windows phones in the US

Attached: FCD0F4F0-CD32-4BA4-BC2F-2564E2F42933.jpg (445x448, 35K)

Dude I love fanless designs. I just bought a surface i5 over the i7 in part for just that reason.

>fashion over power
Pretty much just sums up appletards

>buys a low end thinkpad and installs a memeos capable of scrot and firefox

But I just said I bought a surface, a Microsoft product.

I want battery life and compact form factor for mobile computing. I have a built desktop at home for everything else.

pffft thinkpads are waaaaaaayyy better

Attached: mfw.jpg (720x480, 213K)

based

>applel

based

yikes

based

youtube.com/watch?v=arnWU1sWqKw

it never gets old

Needs to be the default wallpaper for future iMacs and MacBooks.

Attached: Mac_WP.gif (485x402, 837K)