HAPPENING

HAPPENING
blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2019/01/24/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-18323/#AMM5IL4GDozTcvEZ.97
>native RAW image support
>light theme fixes
hype

Attached: file.png (480x177, 12K)

based

lincucks btfo

inb4 data loss

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE

Attached: IMG_20190125_022917_985.jpg (800x454, 69K)

I will tell you once it finishes

Attached: file.png (346x169, 11K)

Thank you for doing the needful and beta testing Windows for free.

*steals 8GBs of your 240GB SSD permanently*
nothing personell

>believing journos lies
it takes a percentage

Attached: file.png (692x165, 11K)

that's 4GB of my reasonably expensive and small SSD that i don't want reserved.

where can i check how much muhammad pajeetson is stealing from me?

settings
system
storage
show more categories
system & reserved
it is not turned on by default, afaik

Welcome to the 90s.

Are you mentally retarded or just a fucking idiot?

SSD haven't been remotely expensive for a year now.

i wish gnu+linux got bug fixes

Has rajesh learned to code out botnet 10 ?

Attached: dumbass.jpg (474x497, 31K)

huh, i don't have show more categories here. weird

btw, I am on 18317

Attached: file.png (514x602, 31K)

yeah, 100% not the same as me.
1803/17134

Attached: file.png (205x28, 2K)

what did OP mean by this ?

Attached: SEX_HABBENING.jpg (245x180, 10K)

Install done
this shit is downvoted to hell in the feedback app, but they are ignoring it...

kek

Attached: file.png (1920x844, 101K)

Cortana and Search still kept separated
good

Attached: file.png (863x190, 11K)

>windows 10

Attached: vomit.jpg (680x680, 85K)

it feels snappier which is good, ofc
that is the best feature I have found so far in the last 3 builds
it is very very responsive

Get raped twice and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of nigger shit with down syndrome.

>insider builds
I'll see you in a few months
t. Enterprise user

Literally the best decision they've made since 2015.

not many obvious changes
onedrive icon is still broken on the light theme

Attached: file.png (298x38, 3K)

>using updates at all

Hah, I stopped updating last year, after one of their "security "patches literally opened up an even bigger issue.

I honestly like the search thingy
the only issue is that it only searches in bing, and if you click on a link, it opens the link in edge and not the default browser
cheeky microsoft being cheeky again

Attached: file.png (1072x703, 84K)

Attached: img_5b2d7480d69d2.png (650x300, 15K)

Mine finished without issues, but it took more than I expected... like 30-45 minutes in the background

Attached: file.png (301x61, 3K)

It's great, Cortana was just unnecessary there. Interesting to see what she eventually morphs into as they hyped her up not too long ago to be a sort of compatibility layer on all devices.
Also one of the devs said they were changing the bing/edge restrictions on search and also in the Continue On PC/Your Phone apps (I really should start keeping an archive of this shit), but that seems to be the lowest priority for them so you'll remain restricted for now.

I thought it was a ironic thread. The state of the shills on Jow Forums.

the thing I like the most of these builds is StorageSense
not only I love that it deletes my downloads folder items after X days, but how you can configure it so that onedrive files local copy gets deleted the same way
I find that fantastic

>stop discussing technology on the technology board
Wow this joke is still funny.

Reward points!!! What the fuck is 390 worth even?

Attached: a.gif (326x191, 34K)

if you got on board early enough, you can cash em out for amazon gift cards. i've literally saved over $100 by using multiple accounts and bing searching random words. 390 ain't enough for anything other than a contest entry

botnet

>good goym points

ahahahahah

Where's the best and most efficient way to learn about everything you can do in Windows 10? I haven't paid attention to OS changes since XP

>still can't open .gif
Dropped

>connecting to the botnet
>downloading windows updates
>using windows 10, ever

ishygddts

Attached: 1548088280513.png (327x316, 165K)

Congratulations on getting RAW support 10 years after GNU/Linux... I guess we can expect networked audio to work on Windows in 2030?

Bullshit. Looking at current prices I'd say SSDs have been very expensive the last year. If you'd said for a month now then I'd totally agree, it's a great time to get a SSD. Best part is that if you ignore the dirt-cheap ones you'll find some really fast ones (Samsung PROs etc) at a bargain.

i'm getting raw support with microsoft's big black cock up my ass

I literally asked this question and the replies Jow Forums gave me were "fixed 7GB".
Fucking Jow Forums.

Dirt cheap ones are more than okay for your OS and core applications, WD Green would be more than enough for that use alone and quite a bit cheaper than a Pro which would cost you over double. Even a regular EVO would run you $20-30 higher for no real reason. If you're going to write a lot of data and need it done quickly on your OS drive, then yeah go for something else.
Samsung SSDs are garbage in terms of price regardless, the XPG SX6000 is much better value.

I have the WD Green. Copy a few GB to it and write speeds crawl to a halt, it drops down to something like 60 MB/s. That's unacceptable and lower than old spinning HDDs. Many modern SSDs seem to have this problem, they have some amount of "fast" NAND which is used as a cache for very slow triple or quad layer NAND and when it's full your write speeds drop. Samsung EVOs and PROs don't have that problem. This is why I don't use the WD Green in my laptop (which can only hold one 2.5" drive).

As for those extremely cheap Kingston drives... no idea how they perform but the price makes them very attractive. The amount of reviews saying they die within a month is a bit concerning. But hey, a month's within the one year mandated by local law warranty period...

I've never actually seen a XPG drive for sale ever, never heard of the brand. Perhaps they aren't in this country?

>being this dumb every thread

>using software that steals your resources and denies you any choice

>Only having a 240GB drive
Get a job

These Zoomer threads should just be banned.

Attached: 1547921290699.jpg (660x371, 48K)

As I said, depends on your use case. If you're constantly moving data about you're going to want to opt for an SSD with faster write speeds, for an OS installation with some programs and for gaming which relies almost entirely on read speeds, they're great for the price. I would not buy any Kingston SSDs or any cheap no-name Chinese ones either unless you're constantly backing up your data, the warranty should be around 2-3 years by law here but I wouldn't want to put with constantly dying drives regardless.
ADATA is the manufacturer for the XPG SSDs, probably the best budget SSD manufacturer around. They sell them in Australia and a quick look tells me they sell them in the US too, where do you live?

I wonder if this update will delete your documents folder again

>im a poorfag: the post
Why do you say this shit where people can laugh at you, NEET?

>asked this question and the replies Jow Forums gave
Found your problem.

Unlikely, considering nobody you will ever meet had this problem.

Excuse me sir, I just wanted to stop by and ask u mad?

Attached: 152574568578.jpg (573x493, 97K)

>reward points
good pajet

Windows 10 is actually really good.

I don't know why people shit on it so much here.

God, I haven't seen this meme in years lmao

Damn kek

Attached: 1548391426918.jpg (197x256, 19K)

ok Dalit scum pajeet.

>window sexperience

i've used reward points before. you get free points to spend of shit like raffle entries, microsoft cards and maybe some other shit just by doing bing quizzes and bing searches.

>Windows never had RAW support

Attached: 1179 - BhISbCs.jpg (250x95, 8K)

if not win10, you would never be able to open iso file :^)

Some people don't work for ranjeet teknology and can afford to pay more than five rupees for a drive.

No thanks I quite like my 2016 LTSB

Well I think it’s to be expected. Only apple users are accustomed with being able to have full RAW cock rammed inside their intestines

>like 30-45

M8 try installing that latest security update for Microsoft Exchange.

~100MB file and it takes over 2 hours to apply, then asks you to reboot.

I recently installed a SSD (I know, absolutely late to the party, but if my hardrive is not broken, I thought that why bother) so the process is more bearable
but using this preview builds in a hard-drive is suicide
like 4-5 hours to complete every update
Microsoft should list a SSD as mandatory

Now fix all of the issues with default apps and gay metro shit and related in group policy, please and thank you

>consumer update channel
>not LTS
Please go and stay go

Attached: 1530767576148.png (623x720, 564K)

>Long Term Snooze
L A D

Attached: some_thing.png (2621x1779, 1.53M)

the best addition to windows 10 in the last builds, right here
one click, all gone

Attached: file.png (381x317, 23K)

Have you guys experienced any real fucky stability issues with newer builds or do you think it's safe as long as you don't care about losing files or are used to something like arch

I've rocked the last 3 builds without real issues, other than some stupid notifications, and the nightlight thingy not working in the last build (fixed now)
what people seems to forget is that to use this builds you need to have and use a microsoft account to log in
not an issue in terms of filling a big password, because you can setup a pin, but there is that
having your important shit on onedrive is a good way to a void data loss
I didn't have any, but there were some reports in the october build (IT WAS NOT EVEN A INSIDER BUILD)

this is the current "trending" section of the feedback hub
the current build is 18323 in fast
I don't know about slow, but it must be the one showing those green screens

Attached: file.png (743x1611, 136K)

For what, some fucking colour tweaks? Go fuck yourself.

I already have a microsoft account so eh

Looks like usual windows to me, I'll do the switch. Green screens here I come

my only issue right now is that for some reason if I open a really big 7z file, windows defender goes crazy, and delays the opening for like 20 seconds
it is already reported everywhere

>I'll do the switch
report the fuckery

>window sexperience

>1803/17134
You're not even using the publicly released October build. That other user is probably using an Insider build newer than that.

>native RAW image support
Wait, didn't Windows had this feature since Windows 8?

>What is 7-zip

Windows Sexpe

Still waiting for a cache to save explorer window sizes and settings so I can stop opening and closing the navigation bar.

Attached: 36469c93cfab7de0c6aad2cd09fae470d6aa49b35dc66cd25933c365b93eaf9b.jpg (351x351, 20K)

But let us not forget "Windows just werks".
This needs to made into a fucking meme.
Also, fuck off pajeet

Those reports are from months old builds
And you seem to forget this is a literal preview thing, and bugs are expected, turboretard

xbox one kde theme when?

Does this introduce the new Fluid design?

>join alpha/beta testing
>encounter bugs
Damn fuck Windows and Microsoft

Attached: nanatou.jpg (718x617, 76K)

>Still no tablet mode fixes

For fuck's sake people, just give me a fucking API or something and I'll fucking do it myself.
How hard is it to make an interface with answers to questions like "how do you open a program without precisely tapping a small rectangle in the lower left corner of the screen"?
You niggers already had most of the design work done, thanks to Windows 8, and just fucking threw it out.

What the fuck is wrong with these pajeets?

>windows touch interface still as good as Windows for Pen Computing 3.1
lmoa. But at least it got real programs.