My pi is gathering dust as we speak. What do Jow Forums?

My pi is gathering dust as we speak. What do Jow Forums?

Attached: 802px-Raspberry_Pi_Logo.svg.png (802x1024, 83K)

kill yourself

Video doorbell that utilizes facial recognition to deploy pepper spray on anyone it doesn't recognize

Attach it to a solenoid and fuck yourself

Self contained VPN server that can be attached to public WiFi hotspot and inconspicuously placed

Make a pihole to prepare for the browser adblock purge

Serve up a Jow Forums clone that has only weeb trap threads to attract these two massive faggits

throw it in a nearby river

Saw this in an other thread and just might do it. It'll be fun

needs more meme

firefox wont make the change will they? if that happens what are my options? chromium, one of the alt firefox builds? What i do?

Wouldn't you need some way to forward a port from the internet to the private network the pi would have to be installed on?

that would be great, but it would error out on niggers and asians

yes

Wire your home to it, install gentoo.
Use it as server for self-hosted redundancy, Nextcloud, etc.

project harder, faglord

probably ungooled chromium

So, then you'd need access to whatever is providing the routing, which you won't have. This is getting complicated

my pi is running a pihole with a vpn server and i also use it as just a bridge to access something on my computer

yes, if its a "dummy public wifi" defaults will be present ( not as common anymore ) if you can get the device and software version of the gateway, you can always search for exploits with unauth users ( not very common too ).

i would do something like a hidden 4g hotspot, pi deauthing local pub wifi and performing evil twin attack, arp spoofing and redirecting all traffic using the 4g hotspot to avoid 'down time' and with some luck and sslstrip, maybe, like a really small probability, i would get any type of information.

Error?

Attached: 1524385280485.jpg (300x168, 5K)

yes, would spray every one of them, every time

>i would do something like a hidden 4g hotspot, pi deauthing local pub wifi and performing evil twin attack, arp spoofing and redirecting all traffic using the 4g hotspot to avoid 'down time' and with some luck and sslstrip, maybe, like a really small probability, i would get any type of information.

You really wouldn't need all that, would you? If it's an open public WiFi, you would have access to the gateway (by way of routing obviously). This would give you the path to (try) get access point details

that was in case the gateway access was not possible, so you could get to the admin login page but brute force is not an option and the device is not vulnerable

Ok

So your evil twin is simply to sniff the traffic in hopes of gleaning the gateway info? I'm confused

...or are you looking for creds?

Definitely creds, the wifi admin probably wouldn't be using the network and that would be an insane amount of luck

throw it in the bin

you are now aware the Pi has DRM on it's camera to ensure only the Pi foundation can sell cameras for their shit computer

Have it play chess online.

Turn it into a vacuum cleaner so it can pick up more dust

Nigga I used a knockoff aliexpress cam and it worked fine.
CSI isn't fucking DRM

Definetly get yourself Pihole. Best decision ive made in a while

the more I want it the more I worry about the botnet

Put it in an ammo box from harbor freight with a 2.4 GhZ network adapter connected by smc terminated 50 ohm coax to a homebuilt yagi antenna. In the ammo box have batteries that power the pi, which are charged by a solar panel also from harbor freight. The antenna is pointed at a nearby public wifi, but not so close as to be conspicuous ( hence the yagi ).

Set up an ssh hidden tor service on it. Tunnel http through that to connect to tinyproxy anonymizing proxy so that it is your private tor exit node. Browse anonymously without the predjudice against tor exit nodes.

>that was in case the gateway access was not possible, so you could get to the admin login page but brute force is not an option and the device is not vulnerable

This is dumb. deauth everyone off the hotspot, setup your own with the same ssid, and then route all the traffic through your 4g hotspot so they can still get internet. Completely hidden and contained. There is no way to fix the air gap problem easily

access what?

Make an api that downloads the latest chapters of your favorite manga (as they release) and emails them to you in a nice .cbz format. So you can use ComicRack on android (no update in ages, but it just werks) to read the manga.

WiFi hotspot with encrypted, filtered dns and a bit of networked storage for redundancy, ie encrypted password store. Truly a lifesaver at a college dorm with 1 Ethernet and public unencrypted wifi

Homemade roomba so it actively gathers dust.

>durrrrrrrr what do I do with a computer
Great thread. I use mine as a desktop computer just because.

Attached: 77E6DB01-2278-4533-AD1B-FE9155EFC5B7.jpg (600x337, 25K)

Icecat or Iridium.

Smash it with a hammer.

My birthday is coming up please give it to me.

Isnt that a good thing?

iot butt plug

>error

context?

build things and then break them.

Attached: ledsandleds.webm (1280x720, 2.41M)