How long do chairs last you before you have to throw them out?

How long do chairs last you before you have to throw them out?

Attached: c80afc72-06e0-42ea-841e-e6aa75329857.psd.web.jpg (3199x4520, 1.19M)

depends on the chair

Well I have pic related and my fat ass has already compressed that cushion down to nothing so 3 years

Fatty boom bahhhh

1 or 2

when the fart dust becomes sentient and starts colonizing, get a new chair

I just donate them to a thrift store when enough fecal matter gets impacted into the fabric that it starts offending me.

you can use them until they explode on your asshole

Do americans sit on their office chairs naked?

people of walmart thread?

people of walmart thread

Attached: 6127.jpg (600x375, 67K)

I got a bunch of those cheap plastic chairs so I just sit on those

Buy a not shit chair and it'll last you 20+ years.

>Do americans sit on their office chairs naked?
At the office?
No, not at the office.

I have a chair from the late 1990s that has served me through elementary, middle and high school and university. It was durable as all hell but I'm pretty sure it gave me permanent back issues. I replaced it with an ergonomic chair that I got from Walmart, which feels a lot more comfy but it's already falling apart and I've only had it 4 years.

Do you have down syndrome?

I still use the chair I bought in 1995 when I got my first computer

Holy shit, how many gears does that baby have?

Attached: 2019-01-24-221920_423x420_scrot.png (423x420, 134K)

the chair runs in standard

Got a BTEC BUL 820 and it has lasted me more than five years. Shame they don't make them anymore.

On average those cheapshit Staples chairs would last me about two years. Either the leather would turn into an eyesore from rot and use or something critical like the piston or wheelbase would keep breaking. Would never buy a chair from them after getting something that wasn't garbage.

Attached: btec 820.jpg (450x450, 18K)

Leather is the material you want. It does not smell of ass sweat after one year of use.
Chairs are uncomfortable, buy a huge armchair with big wide armrests so you can have a book with a mousepad on it without any problem. The armchair must also have a foldable foot shelf, so you can get comfortable. Back should be able to tilt back so you can litterally sleep in it. Buy a big mechanical keyboard and have it in your lap. Screens on armmounts all around you. This is ny setup, been using setup like thus for 8 years. It's the best shit ever. Oldschool hemoroid up the ass wooden chair and standard backbreaker desk setups is obsolete.

Attached: 1.jpg (1080x1080, 343K)

Is your chair a solid block of steel?

Post pics