Whoaa

Whoaa

Jow Forums was right again and again

Attached: 1547624525815.webm (710x400, 2.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

liorpachter.wordpress.com/2018/05/18/james-watson-in-his-own-words
youtube.com/watch?v=v1lPl-AvjWI&t=309s
youtube.com/watch?v=XX4GE-Jkkyk
youtube.com/watch?v=_n8VdrA23Ck
youtube.com/watch?v=IdrrqS6IBnA&t=1641s
youtube.com/watch?v=CkaX6tyq9pI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sure thing buddy. How about you fuck off back there and take this thread of yours with you

Attached: 1547784097374.jpg (685x474, 62K)

Spotted the Black man that wont accept facts

Only fact is that OP is complete faggot. I have a pic to proof that

Attached: op.png (252x200, 70K)

Damn it must suck to be born as a inferior race
Only When people like you accept it can we help you

>there's a difference between whites and blacks
obviously.
black men:
>extremely talented musicians/artists
>the best atheletes
>average penis length a respectable 7.5 inches
white "men" lol:
>invented cuckolding
>cannot jump
>average penis length is only 4.3 inches

>extremely talented musicians/artists
>MUP DA DOO MUGGA FUGGIN BIX NOOD
>NIGGA NIGGA FUCK SHIT GET DAT MONEY SHIT
>talented

Jow Forums was never right, lefty bitches...

>penis size is a metric in determining someones usefulness outside sex

Attached: penis size matters.png (638x478, 419K)

Attached: read_a_book_nigger.jpg (566x480, 54K)

>Jow Forums was never right
nice meme

Attached: 1447374925379.png (540x405, 274K)

how is this faggot thread not deleted

>we fire you and strip you of your titles because this one fact in particular is against our policies
pray that the first real AI doesn't have liberal imperatives programmed into it

Curious which genes negatively affect their intelligence
Do you happen to post on yahoo and make youtube comments? Some of you guys like randomly capitalizing words, its a weird common phenomenon that I believe is an ischemic stroke. Anyways, since youre interested in intelligence how about take a look at studies that link compassion with intelligence

Attached: nimmas.png (1317x1652, 425K)

>false-flagging the hard

i hate israel and stuff but that picture of that jewish guy always makes me want to cry literally.

imagine being black
yikers

Attached: black women are disgusting.png (1187x757, 230K)

Guy my penis is only 7 inches and it ends up hurting most smaller girls

Which is a problem because I like petite girls but I can't really fuck them

Why do you want such a big penis, only fat girls can take it

IQ is just Logical-Mathematical intelligence. The guy is right but this proves nothing besides different races have varying logical intelligence thus why some ethnicity are more numerous in certain areas of knowledge and society.

Mohammed Ali had IQ 70, just about enough to be considered retarded, yet he had above average linguistic skills and a very extense vocabulary, which implies that he had above average scores in other kinds of intelligence.

Jow Forums is like a broken clock, just because they are right twice a day doesn't mean they are a good source.

>he has never heard a quality jazz record

what happened to his fucking face its like cookies and cream

>Jow Forums - Technology

Attached: koishi_i_love_not_thinking.png (1040x907, 1.4M)

youre full of shit, its all logic, even mud hut oonga boongas can manage it, shit like pattern recognition is instinctive to all humans, only 84 iq nigerians disagree

Man, Bernie sure did not age well.

art isnt logic
most of the best artists have IQs only slightly above average

tha fuck does art have to do with intelligence, i could smear shit on a wall and call it art, i could also be a 6 month old child with aspergers

well it comes from your brain and some people can produce it better than others but it's certainly not logical

My favourite was how their justification is something like "saying things like that is not acceptable"
They didn't even argue that he was wrong, because he's not, they are just saying they don't tolerate facts that they don't like

ok i agree but if you follow the (You) trail back to the start we were discussing why an IQ test is or is not a good measure of intelligence
you seem to be implying that being good at art makes you more intelligent than an IQ test would give you credit for and I am saying that producing good art does not require intelligence
there are certainly many human traits that are valuable but do not require intelligence like being creative or empathetic but that isn't what we're talking about right now
don't worry, I'm not trying to be a dick, I'm just worried that tripfag-kun () is slightly retarded and is trying to justify his retardation by saying IQ is not a good measure of intelligence

Attached: Flawless_picardia_by_epycwyn-dbkbyfq.png (1024x698, 448K)

I stopped at Gloomy Sunday. He's trying to get me to off myself.

Sure, fren. The latest assessments on intelligence must be pure bullshit seeing that we still have not found and efficient way a quantifying general intelligence.

Just like at all those people with high IQs who accomplish nothing or how the man with world's biggest IQ is fucking bouncer.

And referring to your "it's all logic" argument, yes, it's all logic but there are different kinds of logic. See how STEM students are piss poor at writing while the ones in serious humanities courses have a knack for writing. Language is as logical as Math, that doesn't mean people with high IQ are good at everything.

>how is this faggot thread not deleted
Mod are racists or asleep.

>Sure thing buddy
this man sucks penis. This is penis suck talk.

Based.

further more, there is no guarantee that size will make you better in bed.

I'm not saying it's a good measure of intelligence, i'm saying that is has to do with one type of intelligence. IQ is a depricated measure of intelligence and there are lots of schools of thought on how we could interpret and structure this.

It's not "my retardation" it's how the science on this kind of concept is being presented.

Look fren, i'm not even disagreeing, just putting some new tools on the table. Still i could be wrong, i left Psychology for STEM a long time ago.

umm the only thing important in life is how big your PP and RIMZ be.

i feel like we actually agree but words are easy to misinterpret
if you are in a 30k radius of napier i'll shout you a beer and we can discuss

Can't blame you. Not only because of words but Jow Forumss current state were people are more than willing to shitpost rather than have good fun discussing things.

It's a shame i don't live close by, but I'll be returning to the US sometime soon.

sure buddy.

Attached: Beethoven.143180205_std.jpg (512x640, 84K)

I'm more confused that the difference is due to environment. When all you do is listen to rap music and act like a thug, then your IQ isn't really going to develop much.

>incompatible with mission, values and policies
But is it incompatible with reality?

Based thread.

Why is this thread on Jow Forums again?

>supports eugenics
>had dysgenic kids

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-01-23 23-58-33.png (806x601, 394K)

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-01-22 00-46-13.png (907x580, 349K)

Professor James Watson
Greatest Biologist in history after Darwin.
Nobel in Medicine for discovering DNA shape.
Race realist & anti-SJW.

Attached: James Watson on News.jpg (304x400, 60K)

James Watson quotes:
liorpachter.wordpress.com/2018/05/18/james-watson-in-his-own-words

>Some anti-Semitism is justified

>All our social policies are based on the fact that [Africans] intelligence is the same as ours – whereas all the testing says not really
>And there’s a difference on the average between blacks and whites on IQ tests. I would say the difference is, it’s genetic
>People who have to deal with black employees find [that they are equal] not true

>I think having all these women around makes it more fun for the men but they’re probably less effective
>People say it would be terrible if we made all girls pretty. I think [doing so by genetic selection] would be great
>Women at Oxford and Cambridge are better than Harvard and Yale because they know their job is to look pretty and get a rich husband

>There is a biochemical link between exposure to sunlight and sexual urges...that’s why you have Latin lovers
>[The] historic curse of the Irish.. is not alcohol, it’s not stupidity...it’s ignorance
>Indians in [my] experience [are] servile.. because of selection under the caste system
>East Asian students [tend] to be conformist, because of selection for conformity in ancient Chinese society

>The one aspect of the Jewish brain that is not 1st class is that Jews are said to be bad in thinking in 3 dimensions...it is true
>Women are supposedly bad at 3 dimensions

>People ask about [Rosalind Franklin] and I always say ‘autism'
>[Rosalind Franklin] was a loser
>[Francis Crick] may have been a bit autistic
>[Linus Pauling] was probably always half-insane

>Whenever you interview fat people, you feel bad, because you know you’re not going to hire them
>Disabled individuals are genetic losers

>Anyone who would hire an ecologist is out of his mind
>My former colleagues are pinkos and shits

Attached: James Watson.jpg (817x460, 464K)

I heard that Trump supporters believe that chocolate milk comes from brown cows. Is this true?

he's a racial realist but he's not a white nationalist

white nationalists wouldn't care if black people fail. james watson does and believes society has an obligation to help dysgenic people(which would include black people if blacks on average do have low iqs. )

they don't even like each others.

youtube.com/watch?v=v1lPl-AvjWI&t=309s

There absolute is a genetic difference, it's not even up to a debate, however, individual variability is significant higher than that average difference and education boosts the difference even further. Real science btfos both far right and far left.

youtube.com/watch?v=XX4GE-Jkkyk
youtube.com/watch?v=_n8VdrA23Ck
youtube.com/watch?v=IdrrqS6IBnA&t=1641s
youtube.com/watch?v=CkaX6tyq9pI

^the average black person

Attached: tumblr_ple5blOjJ51s7in0vo2_500.png (500x500, 299K)

you don't even need to give black people iq tests to know they are stupid. white people have observed it even before the iq test was invented. it can be observed today