Stop, don't say anything

Stop, don't say anything
Just choose the best distro of the 3
Publish it and tell me why

> Manjaro
> Mint
> Fedora

Attached: rvrewvrw.jpg (1476x1132, 267K)

Fuck you, I choose arch linux you massive faggot

Attached: archuser.jpg (700x921, 108K)

Fedora, openPepe, Linux Mint

install gentoo

based
gentoo is inferior to arch in every way

>Arch for babies
>Debian for babies for babies
>RHEL beta-test
None of the above.

install gentoo

>Debian for babies for babies
Geniune kek

Kubuntu

>being a manjaro beta tester
thanks I guess

Void and MX

>Gentoo
>Gentoo
>Gentoo

debian

everyone else is wrong

As far as
>just werks
Manjaro wins. Fedora works too apparently but uses the shittiest package manager in existence.

Manjaro i3 is the best Linux experience.

Np. Enjoy your arch-based ubuntu, kiddo

gentoo

>gentoo is inferior to arch in every way
>He actually believes this

Attached: b99bebea030071721b4d50abc18e461178b0a761cb410ddc2a2ea733791da89b.gif (700x704, 295K)

All real programmers/cs experts use MacOs or Ubuntu. Nobody but idiots use Arch and other autistic distros because only they have the time to be messing around with that. We actually get things done and don't care about how our desktop looks.

"It's not difficult enough to install" is not an argument, Archie.

nixos

And I did not make that argument. What you have done is known as a strawman, you can find out more using a search engine

Is there a site that ranks how quickly updates to software hit repos?

Attached: 1548054406388.jpg (1200x1600, 525K)

Well what else does "enjoy ur Arch based Ubuntu" imply BUT "hurr durr baby distro stop using my secret cool computer club distro REEE"?

Fedora
Manjaro doesn't support ARM
Mint is just Ubuntu made to be not crap

Manjaro a million times. It's the perfect linux distro. Much easier to use than any other distro and not bloated.

>Fedora works too apparently but uses the shittiest package manager in existence.
Bullshit, I installed Fedora KDE on Monday after using Debian testing (xfce) for a month (had a muh sikrit klub tier i3+polybar Arch rice before that).

It has been the comfiest experience I've had on Linux (have been using Linux for ~4 years, distro hopping intermittently and unhappily coming back to Arch most of the time, never installed Fedora 'til now) and the package manager definitely exceeded my expectations, it may be slower than pacman, but the information it outputs and its output formatting is godlike.

Debian's package manager is shit tho, hope we can agree on that.

If you would like to have a normal discussion instead of throwing a tantrum like an unfed baby I will be waiting for your reply.

Arch Linux.

Mint is the easiest, I daresay

I asked you a genuine question. What does the statement above imply?

Manjaro is to arch what ubuntu is to debian. It was made for beginners, it comes preloaded with a huge lot of software that you may not need but beginners will be glad it "just works"
If you don't know how to use GNU/Linux it's a good start for you

I never understood the notion "made for beginners". What is actually the advantage of installing Arch over Manjaro? If you don't like certain pieces of software you can just uninstall them with Octopi, Pamac, Pacman or whatever.
It seems more appealing to me than going through an install process where I have to format all disks, set locales and whatever and install a DE manually.
What exactly makes a "distro for experienced users" better than a "beginners distro"? I see no advantage of Arch over Manjaro.

>Manjaro
Latest libidn2 issue shown that QC isn't their priority

doesnt matter just make a partion for / and one for /home and you will be able to try all distros. Anyway distros don't really matter unless you want or don't want rolling releases just change the DE/WM if you want a new experience.

fedora because all y'all in this board are neckbeards

>y'all

Attached: 1545003679306.jpg (356x374, 36K)

*tips distro*

Attached: quite_suckfull.png (1600x900, 1.52M)

Manjaro since its arch based
Pacman and netctl are so fucking comfy

As of right now, there's no easy or foolproof way of "debloating" operating systems such as manjaro or ubuntu. You're going to run into what's known an dependency hell as all the useless packages you want to uninstall have already started depending on actually useful ones. Arch install would actually be faster in comparison and you would also have peace of mind.

Fedora. Because the others are amateur hour. Cinnamon is good but the rest of mint is trash as a distro.

this my nigga

just install arch you lazy fucks

This but unironically

except I'm not a beginner and I still like things that "just work." I could spend my time doing constructive things that will benefit me instead of messing around with Arch.

OpenSUSE.

So why are you on a technology board in a thread discussing these very OSes that you claim you have no interest in? Why aren't you doing the "constructive things" you mentioned?

> Gentoo
Good maintainers. Virtually always preserved ease of use and user freedom of choice.

> Fedora
Fairly stable binary-based distro and dnf is better than other binary package managers.

> Alpine
Extremely useful "basic/fast" binary distro. What you usually want to run containers or utility VMs on.

And the package manager and the way to build sauce doesn't suck because it clearly learned from Gentoo.

fedora, RHEL, CentOS are the holy trinity

everything else is shit and a false prophet

/amen

Lubununtu
Guixsd
Gentoo

this, CentOS for work or server, and Fedora for personal machines

>archbloat
>inferior to gentoo
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Oh man, a clean gentoo install literally uses half of the amount of memory as arch.

Fedora is the only non-meme one
I use manjaro though because plays nicer with kde and just werks ootb

Cinnamon or mate is cute on mint
Fedora has the cleanest package manager though

How do I get my red hat OS to look like this

installing dwm. I modified the config.h and put the meme Japanese number instead of numbers. And the font of the dwm status is Inconsolata.
Also I edited the neofetch config since the fedora logo looks like Facebook now. They should have just gone with a blue fedora

but you have to remove all color emojis, so I just switched to i3 since dwm will crash if a web page has emoticons on the title, the absolute state of suckless

Fedora
Opensuse
Pop_OS!

Attached: 1547401506944.jpg (1280x720, 87K)