/csg/ - Chink Shit General

How to deal with import anxiety edition

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• T12 soldering station is nice (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread)
• Ordering literal rocks online goes wrong (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread)
• Possible "Samsung" SD card user last words (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread)
• "Dear friend" (Cross-thread)
• Large mousepad (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread)
• Cables arrive now and probably also in the future (Cross-thread)
• Yo dawg, I heard you like storage, so I put your storage in some storage (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread)
• "Please understand" (Cross-thread)
• This based Ali customer is chinking chinks left and right, and basically you are fucking stupid, click here to learn how (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread)
• "Many wishes" (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread)
• Chink shit makes user happy (Cross-thread)
• Silicon Power SSDs suck (Cross-thread)
• Buffering (Cross-thread)
• Bamboo socks! (Cross-thread)
• Ruski postal services have great taste in chocolate (Cross-thread)
• "Many thanks" (Cross-thread)
• "You are valuable customer" (Cross-thread)

Previous thread

Attached: 077-do.jpg (900x600, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/i10/32953722109.html
aliexpress.com/item/BT/32686102148.html
gearbest.com/digital-camera/pp_009597543358.html
aliexpress.com/item/Hunting-ACOG-4X32-Scope-Red-Green-Fiber-Source-Illuminated-Riflescope-Black-Tan-Color-Tactical-Optical-Sights/32820703580.html
aliexpress.com/item/LED-clock/32915284253.html
aliexpress.com/item/HOT-SALE-TIN-Audio-T2-In-Ear-Earphone-Double-Dynamic-Drive-HIFI-Bass-Earphone-DJ-Metal/32954063934.html
aliexpress.com/item/TRN-BT10-Bluetooth-Cable-V4-2-APT-X-IPX7-Waterproof-Cable-HIFI-Earphone-2PIN-MMCX-Use/32915389947.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Redpill me on Fiio players

is there a decent chink mic I can get for muh gamez?

chink lappy recommendations arounds $300?

Yes, it is real resolution. Playback of movies and anime is all right. I've also checked how it works with a phone, via SlimPort adapter. Works great. Be aware that the screen is glossy, and I think it needs HDMI 2.0 to achieve native res. Couldn't do anything above 1080p with a cheap miniDP to HDMI 1.4 on my thinkpad, even with lowering refresh rate.

Redpill me on chink cleaning robots, I'm getting my own place soon.

Xiaomi is the best

Cheap ones don't map the shit out and do dumb patterns

Don't expect it to do shit on carpet

Correct me if I'm wrong but shouldn't it be "sending red envolopes"

>butt hurt edition
>news from 2 threads ago
>ignoring anons from previous thread
ironic shitposting is still shitposting

i10 TWS: aliexpress.com/item/i10/32953722109.html
Bluetooth dongle for desktop: aliexpress.com/item/BT/32686102148.html
Should I do it Jow Forums?

Might be a weird question, but how much dies it cost to buy a phone case IN China? I'm considering buying one there vs on aliexpress.

Any good mechanical pencils recommendations? Looking at the pentel graphgear 1000, anyone know anything else that can compete with it?
Would like for it to have a retractable tip

Price is 10x higher for gweilos

gearbest.com/digital-camera/pp_009597543358.html
Wasn't someone looking these?

Attached: 1545501657569.jpg (1000x1235, 96K)

nope, a common chinese new year tradition is to exchange red envelopes that are full of money in person

Just chinked myself out of a refund for broken earphones by agreeing the dispute on the seller's side.
Never again.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-25-13-44-26-828_com.android.chrome.jpg (720x287, 34K)

the fuck happened there exactly?

>get Einsear T2s
>enjoy having them for a week
>right earbud loses audio for no reason
>open dispute
>seller offers to send new ones
>aliexpress steps in
>seller opens offer to refund me if I can't send them
>fine by me
>agree, close dispute
>seller goes lol what are you talking about we never offered a refund
>have a good day

the actual offer has to be for a refund, don't take their word for it

lel

so the moral of the story is to never close disputes yourself?

any good chinky flash drives that have decent/good speeds and won't die in 2 months?

Look the beauty i bought off yesterday

Attached: file.png (1108x443, 142K)

chink price and quality vs uk price and quality

Attached: file.png (1242x381, 148K)

It should be giving out red envelopes, but the pic is retarded for much better reasons; the tiefuzi is just a direct translation that google translate could do better, and I've definitely never heard heard of wearing red underwear, what the fuck
It'd be a great joke image if the website it's advertising isn't actually real

How shit is chink taticool stuff

aliexpress.com/item/Hunting-ACOG-4X32-Scope-Red-Green-Fiber-Source-Illuminated-Riflescope-Black-Tan-Color-Tactical-Optical-Sights/32820703580.html

>agree, close dispute
Lol you got chinked

It's what I get for having a tall glass of retarded faggot juice this morning and giving chinks an inch when you just know they're gonna take a mile. Don't be like me, nuke the fucks from orbit at first chance.

Hopefully you at least have them a 1-star review?

>sussexpolice-auctions
did they get it from a weapons sweep

chinks are just jews that seems benign because they suck at english, but they absolutely will try to get away with things you would never imagine. gotta be on your toes

Attached: 1490905782221.gif (256x188, 3.56M)

>quad core

Why? X5675 and W3670 are cheaper with 50% more cores but only 15% lower clock.

What I am for bros

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-25-07-52-34-532_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.png (1080x1920, 427K)

My T2's and the Bluetooth cable I ordered both came today.
The sound is great and they both arrived in only 9 days to UK

Attached: Screenshot_20190125-135302.jpg (1080x2280, 1.03M)

Paying for the wall

The CPU is from a PC that was used to post hate speech on twitter so it was seized by the police

xd

Can I power my orange pi through pc usb?

no

I just received a bunch of ICs, some of them are:
- Some KB serial EEPROMs (Atmel 24C**)
- Some PWM drivers for switching power supplies UC3842, 43 and 45
- Some 555s
No photo because I'm lazy

Which model?

Although it's not recommended in any case. USB 2.0 ports can supply 500mA and USB 3.0 ports can supply 900mA, and I'm fairly sure all Pi boards peak at >1A.

not even with the USB to DC jack it comes with?

I think its the Pi PC plus with wifi

Always go through the proper channels.
Being upset about bureaucracy is for inbred boomers. Who don't appreciate system throughput vs latency in the slightest.

According, to the internet, OPi PC non-plus eats up to 4.3 W, so it *might* work with a USB3, but I don't think it's worth it when power supplies are this cheap.

I know it's not the normal sources - I ordered before I got into chink shit, but it's definitely a chink brand - had this for 2 years now and it's fantastic.

I use it daily for Discord chatting and used it to record a podcast. I've actually bought another since for my waifu.

Attached: Screenshot_20190125-142810.png (1080x1920, 449K)

Any recommendations for a chinky dash cam? Front and back might not be a bad shout actually. Anything from Xiaomi?

nobody cares bud

One of my 11.11 orders arrived, it was meant to be a xmas gift for my dad... Guess it'll be for xmas 2019 then.

Attached: DSC_0317.jpg (4000x2840, 1.77M)

>gottem
you clearly do

Attached: chinese ass rash cream.jpg (500x500, 89K)

Is that a LED clock? I bought a similar one for my grandma, but it didn't last very long.

How to deal with import anxiety?

Attached: output-onlinepngtools.png (261x193, 98K)

It's a faux wood LED alarm clock with temperature display. Has some nice features, you can set it to display the date every few seconds, there's a power saving mode where it only lights up when it detects sound (wake it up by clapping etc.), 3 levels of brightness, you can set three different alarms and choose whether they go off every day or only on weekdays. Works on DC 5V or 4x AAA batteries.

Yeah

>but it didn't last very long.
Batteries didn't last, or it just broke?

Attached: DSC_0321.jpg (3593x2769, 1.5M)

there, go look for your anons

Is this the new James donkey keyboard post?

Attached: 1542187733224.jpg (1003x1001, 116K)

Finger yourself

wtf, I hate gearbest now

Attached: 1528519751167.png (1215x352, 66K)

The LEDs started failing segment by segment. I replaced the first few ones, but they kept failing so I just said fuck it and threw the clock out.

How exactly does it work?

I dunno, either shitty LEDs or shitty schematic that drives them with too high current.

In the future I would advise you to not click the item received and use the buyer protection period as an extended warranty of sorts, this comes in handy especially with items which may be prone to breaking later on like electronics.
This will not only give you peace of mind since you have time to test it out fully since you get more time (60 days minus shipping period + 15 days you get after you click item received).
Also remember do not trust chinks, if they are offering a refund or whatever make sure it is official and is written into the dispute resolution, since that way it becomes official.
Be polite but firm, the chinks will use all sorts of tactics including begging and sob stories, or extremely convenient acts of god.
Stand your ground.

Need some help Anons, AliExpress says that the item has arrived but its false. I have to confirm it in two days, should I open a dispute now or should I wait? Sorry for my broken English

Good advice, thanks user, I realised way too late that maybe I was being trigger happy with my Item Received and 5 star review

make sure to leave additional review with your chat picture if possible.

how hard should I hit the reject button

Attached: 1520113002896.png (530x310, 19K)

it might have arrived at your country, but post office didn't included it on the system yet (happens a lot in Brazil).

links?

Link for the clock?

VGA - DVI-I cable for my legacy monitor and 2hu wig arrived.

Attached: 1525299800142.jpg (1600x1200, 946K)

This is the one I ordered:
aliexpress.com/item/LED-clock/32915284253.html

You can find more by just searching for "wood alarm clock", there's different styles like a cube shape one without the temperature display, and another one like mine that also displays air humidity.

aliexpress.com/item/HOT-SALE-TIN-Audio-T2-In-Ear-Earphone-Double-Dynamic-Drive-HIFI-Bass-Earphone-DJ-Metal/32954063934.html

aliexpress.com/item/TRN-BT10-Bluetooth-Cable-V4-2-APT-X-IPX7-Waterproof-Cable-HIFI-Earphone-2PIN-MMCX-Use/32915389947.html

The T2's have gone up from £22 to £27 since i bought them
Both shipped really fast

Thanks

is it easy to instsall openwrt on the mi router 3g ? Or should I go for something else preinstalled ?

I now have 5 things on order, all still in China, one even not yet shipped and cny is right around the corner, yet I still have no import anxiety.
Feels good to be part of the masterrace.
Also, it’s all stuff that I won’t really need before May, so planning ahead also helps.

>BT10
So do the controls and battery dangle from your ears like crazy or was that just a lie?

get one of those operator mics and just attach it with a velcro to your headset

Do you have a mobo for it though? Pretty sure LGA1366 is expensive shit

fell for the bottlenecker meme, said it would have less bottleneck and just went for it.

Also it's newer i think, feb 11 vs march 10.

I was onto the x5690 but that was at least 72 and from alibaba which is a little bit more sketchy.

>Do you have a mobo for it though? Pretty sure LGA1366 is expensive shit
yes, got a mobo with an i7 960, just went for the upgrade.

can anyone link me page to this piston cartridge that would work with parker fountain pens?
please and thank you

Attached: vemonk3.jpg (281x500, 28K)

Any chink set-top boxes with USB 3.0?

Kys.

$0.70 lapel mic

bm-800

They do.
I just tied mine in simple loops between the thicker bands and the controls.
They look much better now.

Attached: bt10.jpg (481x695, 37K)

Thanks user, I guess I made the right choice by going for the BT3.

Attached: 1528845181535.jpg (1364x821, 383K)

Wearing the rear underwear is done on different occasion.
t. live in China

Red*

how the fuck are you people able to shove the earphones so far up your ear canals ffs

They're barely in my canal, definitely under 30mm in there, judging by the wax markings.
I guess these are just short headphones.
Maybe try different tips if you can't get them properly in.
Besides, it's the seal that matters, not the depth.

Unless you're using Etymotics.

What occasion then?

Should I be using armbian on my orange pi?

podcast rss feed please

Attached: 9224j7taohb21.png (638x1346, 526K)

Optical illusion caused by the shape of the in-ear monitors or different tips most likely. Memory foam tips just go deeper and fit more comfortable when compared to silicone tips.

you did good son

any hiss with the TRN BT10 ? must just be some special snowflakes with BA that were complaining. and yep T2 swing wildly in price, it makes recommending them frustrating.

WRONG.
-t. triple flange silicone tip user

PACKAGES BITCHES !

Attached: IMG_7258.jpg (3264x2448, 1.52M)

Need a good cheap smartphone for my oldman, something with a decent storage.

Attached: 1540127848781.webm (1024x576, 2.98M)

Got Moondrop Crescent.
The sound quality is quite amazing for the price.
For a bit after using it the right earbud was very noticeably quieter than the left one, but after blowing and sucking on it (no homo) it seemed to fix itself.