NordVPN data privacy

They share your data with multiple companies and don't tell you.
>Email
>Hardware Info
>Country of Origin
>Language
>Screen size
>OS
>Service Provider
>unique ID to identify you

nazi source: kuketz-blog.de/android-nordvpn-uebermittelt-e-mail-adresse-an-tracking-anbieter/

Attached: 1547174559013.png (780x780, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptostorm.is/
reddit.com/r/privacytoolsIO/
privacytools.io/
youtube.com/watch?v=GPvmjgQt1FA
youtube.com/watch?v=ApC1YRnAYXM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kudos to you OP, for actually giving a source for nordVPN fuckery.

Dodged a bullet and didn't get NordVpn. I wonder how secure ExpressVpn is which I use.

For gods sake people rush jumping to conclusions without understanding what is the case about. They use 3rd party tools to get statistics about their own our apps. That's it. Sends email address to their 3rd party email marketing platform and suddenly it's a sensation.

Tor > (((vpn)))

1000x this, but only if you buy your vpn anonymously through bitcoins.

Attached: download (2).png (1302x981, 106K)

when you are selling privacy shit like this doesnt fly.

Legit question, using bitcoin for payment doesn't make me "anonymous" does it?

bitcoin by itself isnt anonymous but can be using Tor and a Bitcoin Mixer.

Well, shit. I got a 3 year subscription because the reviews were great and it was cheap (relative to the competitors). I'm not too tech savvy and I can't read German. I just need to know that I'm safe from being doxxed by random activists or getting the Count Dankula treatment from the government for posting controversial opinions.

They all do this shit. If information is gathered internally and shared with "trusted partners" it's usually deemed as OK. More the reason to sign up wit a burner address and pay with Coin.
>t.used to work for both IPVanish and StrongVPN.

but don't they still know your IP address no matter what?

I love how these chuds think they’re not in jail cause super hacker VPNs. You’re not in jail cause FBI/TSA isn’t interested in your epic off the grid lifestyle of pirating game of thrones and smoking weed. Get real.

>meet some third worlder online and become friends
>make sure they don't understand computers
>visit them
>hook up a raspberry pie in their house while they aren't looking
>free, private vpn
ezpz

I don't read krautspeak but use nordVPN. Can anyone tell me exactly what identifiers/info about me are being recorded by NordVPN and who are getting it?

Yes. What's more, most of them lease rackspace in 3rd party server centers, so those folks may know your IP address too.
It just comes down to, do you trust the company?

They're using app data from their client and pumping it into some 3rd party marketing software like Google Analytics to they know what age groups, countries, etc to market to. This actually doesn't break their "no logging" policy as long as they're not keeping your network traffic.

This is fairly standard marketing practice, although one might not expect this from a VPN provider.

This. The fbi doesnt have the manpower to give a shit, considering how big this country is.

How will user ever recover?

While that's a shitty thing for a VPN service to do, I'm assuming this is just standard fare for anything coming out of Google play or the iTunes store.

NordVPN belongs to tesonet which is a dataming company. Why the FUCK would you trust them?
Way too many VPN services are untrustworthy.
Protip: host your own, faggots

Attached: 1538642707999.png (266x258, 106K)

Pay for vpn with a pre paid credit/debit card that you paid for with cash.

Since I'm only using it to bypass region locks and this is literally not illegal in my country for 2 bucks each month in 3 years:
I don't actualy care.

People who think ANY vpn is trustworthy are retarded.

>you give theme all that when you buy the >service and they using it to do extra >money on you
Fuck when that happen?
disable your tardness for a moment and
realize how the world actually work

Nobody gives a shit about your trash waifu opinion and chinese cartoon downloads. You can use nearly any vpn as long as you are not doing anything seriously shady. Copyright trolls don't make the effort to fish for ips behind vpns.

>using VPN
>not having root access for server
Nice security there!

what's a good alternative

SO many youtube channels, even "smart" ones, shilled them last year. I bet countless people fell for it. It should be learned that something should be avoided when the marketing is hyper-aggressive.

Most VPN services don't even solve those problems unless they're expensive. Netflix etc. already block VPN IPs. Can't even shitpost on Jow Forums with a VPN.

Why would you use anything but cryptostorm.is/

>shilling scamming teenagers

Does this honestly surprise anyone in 20 fucking 19? If you assume everyone is spying on you then you'll be right about 99% of the time.

using the wrong VPN then

what do you recommend?

vyprVPN

Not using a vpn

air VPN master race

When i decided to check this crap, first thing i did was visiting their webpage, and what i see?
FUCKING SCRIPTED TIMER FOR PROMOTION
HURRY AND BUY 1000 YEAR SUBSCRIPTION DON'T MISS A CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONLY 9H 30M 20S LEFT
*open new incognito tab, enter site again*
timer again on 9H 30M 20S

holy shit that was enough to never visit this crap ever

Someone let reddit.com/r/privacytoolsIO/ know so it can get taken off of privacytools.io/

Attached: logo.png (600x88, 11K)

Im literally lmaoing at all losers who fell for the vpn meme. Why would you use one besides having chinese internet? No one fucking cares about your favorite hentai and if your doing criminal shit, the glowniggers will get you anyway. With or without vpn. This is the biggest scheme to make Money out of retards who think they are anonymous if they route their entire Traffic through a shady third party server. The fact that every one of those vpn providers Lies about the data they log is only the cherry on top of the cake.

>yeah bro just let the NSA track you 24/7! One VPN service did a fucky wucky so the whole concept is a meme! Oh and they certainly won't better protect you while torrenting things!

Attached: behindthispost.jpg (491x491, 42K)

He has a point. A VPN is shilled like they are capable of doing the same shit as a darknet, when they only add a layer that another party can monitor.
Do you believe that your VPN provider will not sell you to save their ass if a goverment authority wants your data?

if you use a uk or europe based vpn your constitution protections no longer apply so they don't need a warrant to sniff up your whole traffic, if you're an america citizen better to just use your internet normally and let the constitution be your vpn

>if you're an america citizen better to just use your internet normally and let the constitution be your vpn
That's a nice thought, but 'muh constitution' doesn't have encryption capabilities last I checked.

Great, the one vpn I hear works with my favorite veitnamese cybersecurity forum is selling my data. Good thing I'm using mullvad.

But on that note, what is best vpn that preferably works with chans?

>Not selling access to it online

tor

I fucking knew there was something up when I saw this shit shilled heavily on youtube

Anyone got experience with Integrity VPN?

Attached: 1564578.jpg (229x250, 8K)

nordvpn and hola are literally owned by the same company

im suprised that people actually care..

>not using mullvad
Kekt

So nordvpn a couple of months ago had tv ads. And this is on channels like FX which costs thousands to put an an on there.

Here is some of this shit
youtube.com/watch?v=GPvmjgQt1FA
youtube.com/watch?v=ApC1YRnAYXM

That's disappointing considering they're more expensive than the competition, you'd think they wouldn't need to do that.

> No one fucking cares about your favorite hentai

That's not true in Germany.

Does PIA is good VPN?

Attached: 1548372758894.webm (416x240, 508K)

Use mullvad with cash in mail if your serious about vpn , if you want to use a torrent site if your isp blocks it just use a proxy server to connect ..

Attached: 220px-Bowl_of_digestive_biscuits.jpg (220x193, 16K)

No, use vypr

pretty jewish but it works from what i've heard