It's been fun while it lasted, Jow Forums

It's been fun while it lasted, Jow Forums...

Accessing many of the top torrent websites in Australia appears to provide this page now.

Attached: iloveaus.png (1138x676, 68K)

>What is changing your DNS settings

>what is vpn
>what is dns
>what is proxy

>he hasn't attempted to access TPB in years
is this news to you? I'd be far more concerned about the Assistance and Access bill that got snuck in over christmas. You know, the one that forces tech companies to build backdoors into their devices.

Shut the fuck up and just use I2p.

wtf. clearing youre a rtard.
just change your dns.

I'm sorry that you're retarded.

Attached: 3099.jpg (1225x772, 148K)

Dude.. You're embarrassing yourself..

Attached: SoFarkingWeeTardEd.png (2560x1400, 278K)

try to find theme on proxy servers like the piret bay

To everyone suggesting DNS: providers can block pages using other means, changing DNS won't necessarily help you.
To everyone suggesting proxy/VPN: this might be an option now, but if you just passively let them do anything they want to you, you may lose that option in future also.
This needs to be fought. Circumventing this is a short term solution.

>can block pages using other means
They CAN, but usually don't out of sheer incompetence or laziness.

Also the cost isn't insignificant. This is all about low hanging fruit. Telstra don't intercept calls, my current ISP doesn't intercept calls. Basically DNS blocking is what 90% of them are doing.

this has been happening in the uk for years literally google [torrent site] mirror and try out a few until one works

Well, here in Russia all ISPs do. And they can't block specific URLs for HTTPS requests, so if a court blocks any single URL on a site and you access any site with same IP address as that host name using HTTPS, they will block it, even if you're accessing a different URL or even a site with entirely different host name but using the same IP.

Why does Australia even care about foreigner's copyrights?
They're so fucking remote in their secluded island nobody even pays attention.

aaaah arite mate, its tha fackin innanet poleece.

Got ya red handid now give us ya phoanes and ya laptops and we're gonna take ya to kaygaroo court now mate.

You'll never take me alive copper..

Anglo genes make them cuck themselves.

Use DNScrypt bro

I'd suggest a VPN to you but I think Australian courts banned encryption. Good luck user.

use a dns faggot

Attached: 1542709068579.jpg (540x540, 57K)

from australia, can confirm dns is a working method to bypass it