Does Jow Forums have personal webpages?

Does Jow Forums have personal webpages?
Seems like the internet would be a better place if we had our personal webpage instead of a MySpace/Facebook account.
If you have one, what sort of stuff do you post there? Link it!

Other urls found in this thread:

khzae.net/c/bucky/styles/leet.css
tucanix.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah I'm gonna post my personal information on Jow Forums...

Im unironically the owner of blacked .com the goyim seem to be real into bestiality these days

Kind of, I learned how to create onion services yesterday, it's not painful at all, even with a vanity v3 address. It doesn't have anything other than an image.

It won't let me post the onion address.

Attached: Chris_hansen.png (427x640, 85K)

>Big braned

Can’t be bothered to proofread your own webpage?

Not personal as in about me, but personal as in I put personal projects and hobby-related stuff up there:
khzae.net
It's a hybrid gopher/http site, you can use either protocol to access it.

I can't appreciate any of the gopher stuff, and I don't like white backgrounds. Still, a few nice projects on there. Good on you, user.

Thanks! There's a custom CSS style if you have a plugin like Stylish for your web browser:
khzae.net/c/bucky/styles/leet.css
Gopher doesn't have any inherent "style" so it's intended to be customized per client. Still, I could maybe implement a theme-chooser or something for the HTTP gateway with pre-baked styles.

Attached: leet.png (565x731, 20K)

body {
background-color: black;
color: green;
}

Instant 1337 h4x0r style, vastly improved look.

yeah i do but dont know what trash id put up there?

All the useful plugins and scripts you write... you do write code, right?

>kaorix.me

I got bored one day and put up the most basic bootstrap template, the server is a frontend for some other stuff I play around with.

Kill yourself Luke, no one cares about your shitty scripting skills.

fuck no, im not a faggot.

Thats not what your boyfriend said

> onion address
> literally nobody visits
Why tho

even if I decided to learn what would I do? everythings pretty fucking gay

Yes, but the frontpage is just a dummy which plays Freezeezy Peak in a loop. You have to enter the Konami code (or look at the link in a HTML comment) to get some contact info.

Because it's fun to learn and try new things. Why does it always have to be a serious reason?
>tho
Ebonics are not allowed in this board.

>Seems like the internet would be a better place if we had our personal webpage instead of a MySpace/Facebook account.
thats how it was before those site appeared, but low IQ people have hard time configuring those little sites so they never had one, was a great retard filter not like the current year where this site is full of twitter screen caps.

why tho

I like your channel Luke.

I do have a website, but it's full black with antenna icon and memes transmitted with SSTV.
There is no information about myself there, but I host tons of various pages and services on that machine.

I'm a web dev currently venturing more and more into software dev.

tucanix.com - Still under construction.

Made in Go, and self-hosted.

>self-hosted
might want to leave that out when you post on 4channel
>Under construction
kek, nice meme