THANK YOU BASED INTEL

anandtech.com/show/13405/intel-10nm-cannon-lake-and-core-i3-8121u-deep-dive-review

THANK YOU BASED INTEL

AYYMD IS FINISHED & BANKRUPT

AYYMDPOORFAGS CONFIRMED ON SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: 105622.png (650x350, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anandtech.com/show/13405/intel-10nm-cannon-lake-and-core-i3-8121u-deep-dive-review
patreon.com/posts/pursuing-avx-512-15151688
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Already read that. Just how long did you take to finally find a graph showing Incel's 10nm in a good light?

NOOO!!!!!

Attached: 105628.png (650x350, 34K)

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Attached: 105629.png (650x350, 31K)

>When we crank on the AVX2 and AVX512, there is no stopping the Cannon Lake chip here. At a score of 4519, it beats a full 18-core Core i9-7980XE processor running in non-AVX mode which scores 4185. That's insane. Truly a big plus in Cannon Lake's favor.

AYYMD IS FINISHED & BANKRUPT

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 105631.png (650x350, 32K)

>14nm 15Watt CPU is faster than 10nm new CPU with disabled igpu
at least you found that it can do fast the gpu's job, but since you will have it enabled 100% of the uptime, why won't you just use the gpu for FLOPs?

DELID THIS YOU STUPID FUCKING GOY

okay, stop this antisemitism RIGHT NOW.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Attached: 105630.png (650x350, 28K)

>Performance all over the place, and inconsistent.
>Trading blows with a Piledriver APU.

I hope performance scaling doesn't go to shit when TDP is raised.

>15W vs 65W

Attached: 1175568627335.jpg (500x326, 12K)

Very nice fake graph

>Intel
>AVX
>Staying within TDP
Pick Two

I won't believe it's on 15W doing those calculations until I see power consumption graphs.
Which will show that it's eating up 3 times more because that's what intel's been doing up to now when on AVX

yikes

Attached: Core Power per Thread_575px.png (678x444, 78K)

Literally half of those CPUs already have the same SIMD. Shitty unoptimised benchmark.

> Intel's Sole 10nm Processor'
Yeah. Suicide watch. i3-8121U launched in Q2'18, reviewed _just now,_ that's how scarce it is.
How does it feel to be an idiot?

>anandtech.com/show/13405/intel-10nm-cannon-lake-and-core-i3-8121u-deep-dive-review
It was literally created for the sole purpose of being able to give reviewers a 10nm CPU. It's a very important thing for the shareholders so It's almost certain it costs intel more to make them than they get from selling them, just for the sake of having them on market.

>15w
>with avx

Attached: doubt.png (300x250, 33K)

>when we disable the hardware acceleration its faster than the fast cpu!
nice cope

God, intcel shills are so embarrassing.

So intel at this point is only doing things to please the ever diminishing number of shareholders?

THE ABSOLUTE STATE

>let's move these goal posts
>oh look a shitty i3 beats an i9 that's been handicapped! amd btfo btfo asdkufwkefjsldkjc

Literally you.

Attached: 1545098896502.png (960x821, 697K)

>no mention of AVX

>So intel at this point is only doing things to please the ever diminishing number of shareholders?
the whole 2018 (and a bit at the end on 2017) was just that, intel did _nothing_ in 2018 besides covering up shareholders eyes with shit like a computer that needs two wall sockers, a water chiller and a motherboard with more cpu current rails than hairs on my chest

AVX is intel's current day equivalent to their Bentium 4 more bipeline bs back in the day, but this time it isn't having the same effect, AMD is mopping the floor with everything they limp to the barn with kek.

>2 fucking cores
>15W
>no iGPU for efficient video/web browsing
wtf intel

avx is very useful for emulators

Name 1 (one) emulator utilizing avx512

theres plenty with avx so having 6x the performance with avx512 is no joke.

>It was literally created for the sole purpose of being able to give reviewers a 10nm CPU

It was never given to any reviewers, Anandtech had to jump hoops to get one. It was created to give SHAREHOLDERS a 10nm CPU.

You failed to answer my question

That's insanely lean. Intel could in theory stick this in smartphones if they got io and uncore power down. But I guess that's the difference between dedicated mobile architectures and an efficient hedt/server architecture

why would there be any with avx512 when barely any cpus support it? Obviously when it becomes more mainstream it'll get added.

Rpcsx3

patreon.com/posts/pursuing-avx-512-15151688

And still, Zen2 doubled the SIMD data width, so AVX256 will run much faster.

>when you know you're 4 months away from losing your market so you start shit posting about 2 core cpus

redpill me on AVX. Is it really good or it is just another con trick to harm competitors?

itll make prime95 destroy your vrms

>patreon
>mainstream

think.gif

apparently its already been added awhile ago

>yet another emu dev sucking on intel's jewcock

imagine my shock

they also support tsx.

The question is: Can Israel save them like the last time when (((they))) saved Intel from the Netburst disaster?

>Intel could in theory stick this in smartphones if they got io and uncore power down
Lol no they couldn't unless they'd go into like sub-GHz clocks

>no ASF

still sucking the jewcock m8.

Since the usual jew tactics are drying up and not working for them, it's anybody's guess. I for one hope not.

you shouldnt ask these types of questions in an intel cope thread

avx is good only if you own a platinum tier cpu
which has the FULL set of it

otherwise is just a fucking glorified IS that nobody cares

It's regularly used to post le ebin 250W Intel power consumption images comparing to AMD when it actually makes sense knowing AMD has garbage AVX performance thus can't pull that much power anyway.

I know some games like Battlefield use AVX, not sure if it helps performance or not but it does crush Ryzen in that particular game.

WHY IS AMD WINNING.

DELEIIDDDDDDDDD THIS YOU ANTI-SEMITE

you know the base power consumption is higher, cant stay in denial forever

Attached: intel-housefire.jpg (2048x1370, 319K)

>higher power usage
>slower at same clocks
why is intel copying old amd?

""""15W"""" """"""""TDP"""""""
how's that worth with intel's 95w chips right now ?

toasty

Attached: Toasty_mk3.jpg (170x147, 6K)

>anandtech
they are amd shills, why should i care?

You mean like they already do in idle? Most phone socs also spend their time at idle lower power clocks. The older apple cyclone based socs could suck up to 10w when maxed but still had good battery life because phones do light tasks and usually stay in idle 99% of the time

>iphone
>good battery life
kek

Better than most android flagship phones. Only very low power a53 crap beats it

just no, also install naptime and android is even more ahead.

>super doze mode
Literally a bootleg power saver mode that's already built into your phone. Also

>a12 stills shits on any android soc by a mile

>that's already built into your phone
and gets turned on after 30 minutes, when your phone is not in motion, so kinda useless
also
>caring about a phone benchmark
I'm not 12 anymore user, I don't play games on it.

ps3 had 64-bit floating point operation capabilities.
avx in useless on CPUs.

ULV was and is a mistake.

2 CORES

TWO CORES
ZWEI
DOS
NI
TWO

NOOOO DELID THIS ANTI-SEMITIC PROPAGANDA RIGHT NOW YOU STUPID GOY

Attached: received_338481236710224.png (534x299, 89K)

TSX, not AVX512.

lol

Attached: .png (1526x999, 168K)

double lol

Attached: .png (1526x997, 171K)

I wonder why Intel hasn't been sued to death by investors yet. Oy vey.

Attached: .png (709x751, 608K)