You never appreciate something great until it's gone

Attached: 140812REDMackieWin7.jpg (647x450, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i28UEoLXVFQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's ok. Microsoft is doing you a favor, user: install Linux once the security updates run out.

Get on Steam and prop up those numbers for Valve to incentivize more gayming on Linux. Do that and the normie gayming masses might be attracted to the platform.

I wonder what it costs to run an ad campaign on YouTube gaming channels? Would Linux users crowd fund such a campaign? Would it even work?

yeah. After win 7 there is no way i am moving to windows 10

i'm worried about the performance hit of using linux for gaming. otherwise, i'd hop on to xubuntu or something. sadly, the linux community is set up in a way that won't let it take over the fuckups microsoft keeps sending out.

what do you use now, user?

Some games in the Steam library are already on Linux. More to come I hope and with that Aurora thing they're working on, it's worth trying out in the next year.

>what do you use now, user?
From the looks of his post he's still on Win 7.

>i'm worried about the performance hit of using linux for gaming. otherwise, i'd hop on to xubuntu or something. sadly, the linux community is set up in a way that won't let it take over the fuckups microsoft keeps sending out.
AMD cards perform just as well on Linux as on Windows now.

>Aurora
Or is it called Proton? I'm dumb.

>incentivize
encourage

No need to make up a new word when one already exists.

fuck off pajeet

>gone

Attached: 1540617944940.png (700x700, 362K)

jesus the amount of windows 10 shilling threads is astounding

>the performance hit
basically negligent in this day and age
at worst 10%
most things run the same

>you never appreciate something great until it's gone
I know, I used to beg my penis to stay soft I had a hardon 90% of the time. Then I got older, got a wife, had kids, and now I just cant get it up and I'm begging my cock to get it on again. I know exactly what you mean I miss the old days of having a big stonkin hard windows 7

What? Everyone jumped on 7. If your statement is true, then everyone would be missing Vista. It ain't happening.

MS is desperate for your privacy it seems.

how files on hdd can done?

I know this feel. When I was 16 I was concealing boners directed at my hot English teacher. At 36, I can't even fap some days. It's depressing, man.

>until it's gone
But it's not gone. Nor will ever be.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1300x1076, 146K)

>ITT shit for brains lincucks shills pretending to have a conversation.

>pajeet thumbs up

What did he meme by this?

I never see Windows 10 praise threads--only windows 10 defense force violently defending a shitty spyware OS in every thread that calls it shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=i28UEoLXVFQ

Trying growing up

do you live in a cave?

do you eat rice curry

Grug take offense to this. delet or Grug smash

go back to your street, Dalit scum.

Window 7 was a thing of wonders, it's true. But there are greener pastures and I encourage you to give them an opportunity. Clinging to the past will do no good.

how the files on hdd can gone?

Kek the irony of thinking entitled commie-freetards would support a capitalist botnet ad operation

its not like the software that you are currently using will just stop working esu. just stay on windows 7 forever if you want. the internet will always have day 0 exploits and vulnerabilities anyways so being paranoid all the time is no way to live.

I always will

Attached: System.png (1631x931, 181K)

I always lie a little bit when shilling Steam on Linux but unironically when I was a gaymer fag I collected ~200 games from humble bundles and sales and over half of them work NATIVELY on Linux. Most of the rest work through Proton fairly well, too (like Skyrim).
OP, the best time to switch is now.

I bet Microsoft is gonna say “Fuck it” and extend support for another year or so once they see nobody’s willing to move to Botnet10.

I hate that this is gone. Hate it. I switched to Linux as my main OS from w7 back when 8.1 came out and never ran into any issues. But now there's nothing to go back to. It's gone. Stuck on Linux forever.

Every time I need to use Windows 10 for something, like help a friend with their PC, I get irrationally mad at what a disgrace of a user experience it is.

how is it gone, it doesn't suddenly disappear.

>using an unsecure os

Is it worth it to buy a legit version of win10 or should i just pirate it?

>paying for 10
They should be paying you for spying on you.

>128 GB RAM
Holy ass.