Stop using antivirus, they are useless. Just use common sense

>Stop using antivirus, they are useless. Just use common sense

Attached: f3d9446600f2392f45acb491c680e907987ec480a7728037b6b6c429773693c2.png (480x466, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?t=2m51s&v=R4dk13PCeEE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Legit CIAnigger shitposting. I wonder how many fell for that.

I'll bite... antivirus mitigation takes like 30 minutes give or take... you should have a system with good security standards, but also use common sense, because the second someone gets you to run an executable, you're basically doing the equivalent of giving them free access to your computer, regardless of your "le McAfee Norton Plus Subscription Plan"™

>Just use common sense
>keep returning to Jow Forums
yeah no

I'm actually baffled that people use anti-viruses. What are you doing that warrants their use?
From my experience with them has been terrible. They ate ram, were slow in general, and always gave false positives. They are worthless.

The fact is even wangblows niggers use the computer, you cannot expect they don't share a USB with AIDS or download something they need from the Internet.

Like, I don't even use wangblows and I know they need to download and install shit mostly from the internet to use their computers.

Attached: 1429304062600.jpg (490x490, 161K)

I made a shutdown script just runs a malwarebytes full scan and shuts down if nothing is found. And nothing ever is found. No reason to rape your io and use cpu scanning shit all the time. Only when you download a new exe should you scan. And you can scan that one file before installing too, automatically when it is finished downloading.

I know normalfags who cripple their old computers with constantly scanning shit. Imagine a sandy bridge celeron, 2 ghz dual core with 2gb ram and an old 2.5inch drive, getting raped by windows 10 AND a constant drive/memory scan. And avast itself is horrible bloatware that can only be uninstalled from safe mode. My sister's laptop would show the menu 5 fucking minutes after I pressed start. Malwarebytes is not that bad but still.

I think these big antivirus companies are trying to cripple low end and outdated pcs, hoping normalfags buy a new Dell with their bloatware bundled in. And imagine running 2 of these programs in a system with one 5200 rpm drive. The smaller companies invariably make faster programs.

youtube.com/watch?t=2m51s&v=R4dk13PCeEE

I have a nice desktop but my laptop is a 32 bit first gen macbook, 2gb ram. Runs win7 just fine. Normalfags would never upgrade from a 2006 computer if they wouldn't rape their hardware. They don't even know.

>when windows 7 support ends I'll just stay. It's safe if you're smart about it. I used XP until 2013, nothing happened

Attached: E10A0893-665B-49A9-A104-C95C59CF89C2.jpg (1024x576, 71K)

"I use Windows, my wife uses Macos"
>Inb4 shitstorm

>Like, I don't even

I can tell.

Attached: mfwded.jpg (604x433, 66K)

>one of the greatest if not the greatest information security experts of all time uses Windows
Jow Forums on suicide watch

Malwarebytes isnt AV you retard

>machine that ever connected to the internet is secure
S
>uses all kinds of web services including google that he knows to be insecure
>"big fan"of a system funded by homeland security

>just install a software that runs as admin on the background and monitors everything you do

Attached: IMG_20190125_183032.png (480x466, 87K)

Works on my machine

Attached: 3-13.jpg (1200x900, 265K)

da comrade, no heterosex red blooded american like us would use the antivirus

You're running windows, you absolute retard. Let that sink in for half an hour.

>using free antivirus

Attached: 1534275150021.png (399x400, 13K)

boomers need them. the internet is scary without adblock and it keeps the pictures of their grandkids safe

This. I stopped using antivirus like 3 years ago. I just use my windows for work and I dont surf the web like an idiot. Use a standar account (not admin). Also, you can stop some infections if you block domains in a host file. Even better if its from the router.

Attached: 1547838051892.png (1213x910, 672K)

Attached: 1544501067989.jpg (322x471, 47K)

I don't get it, the government wouldn't be dropping malware that a normal A/V would detect anyways.

>3 year old windows install
>let's see how much malware I've got so far
>runs mbam
>zero threats

Attached: 1542093412547.png (722x725, 67K)

>not using linux
there's your security problem.

Wrong. See (2:51)

based sakura poster.

Attached: screenshot.png (947x579, 479K)

Compliance.

I'm in a regulated industry, I have Government assigned auditors come in every quarter for a "penetration test".

First they ask to see our password policy and make sure we have maximum lifetimes < 60 days, then they pick three random computers and check for an "acceptable" av. Then they give us a tick and certify us as "secure".

But that's literally how it is in my house. Also my son uses Windows and my daughter uses an iPad.

>underage mouthbreather thinks this is braggable and not the expected result
Get your dopamine from somewhere else, useless.