Zuckerberg Plans to Integrate WhatsApp, Instagram and Facebook Messenger

nytimes.com/2019/01/25/technology/facebook-instagram-whatsapp-messenger.html

>"The move, described by four people involved in the effort, requires thousands of Facebook employees to reconfigure how WhatsApp, Instagram and Facebook Messenger function at their most basic levels. While all three services will continue operating as stand-alone apps, their underlying messaging infrastructure will be unified, the people said. Facebook is still in the early stages of the work and plans to complete it by the end of this year or in early 2020, they said."

>The effort has caused internal strife. Instagram’s founders, Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger, abruptly left Facebook last fall after Mr. Zuckerberg began weighing in more. WhatsApp’s founders, Jan Koum and Brian Acton, also departed for similar reasons. More recently, dozens of WhatsApp employees clashed with Mr. Zuckerberg
>When Facebook acquired WhatsApp for $19 billion in 2014, Mr. Koum talked publicly about user privacy and said, “If partnering with Facebook meant that we had to change our values, we wouldn’t have done it.”
>Several WhatsApp employees have left or plan to leave because of Mr. Zuckerberg’s plans, the people said.

Attached: IMG_20190125_094441.jpg (1066x1093, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

technologyreview.com/the-download/612833/facebooks-plan-to-merge-whatsapp-instagram-and-messenger-sounds-a-privacy-alarm/
youtu.be/WDDMZnD3AeI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No one fucking cares

Glad I don't use any of those

>pocket 19 billion
>Get to blame Zuckerberg from your yacht

I would've done it too.

>current year + 1
>using kikebook

>anno domini 2019
>using any of these services

I wish my slutty girls would use telegram; at least I convinced one to get it instead of chatting via instashit

>3 things I will never use
k

technologyreview.com/the-download/612833/facebooks-plan-to-merge-whatsapp-instagram-and-messenger-sounds-a-privacy-alarm/

False.

Good for you.

Same.

There's no good alternatives.

Only like 5% of my friends use Telegram, it's pretty sad. Although, this isn't the end game app anyway, has its own problems.

Everything gets dumbed down to one service so more normies ja 3rd worlders can use them.

>using (((social media))) at all

Whats the best chat app now?

imessage. Like always

Tox

Unironically, Snapchat

youtu.be/WDDMZnD3AeI

Literally how else are people supposted to communicate online?

Don't they literally save your images

Go shill your youtube channel elsewhere