Apple hate thread

Apple hate thread.

Attached: 1407890447842.jpg (550x529, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.news.com.au/technology/apple/cancer-cluster-killing-chinese-workers-at-iphone-6-factory/news-story/2e287d57fa23e499b04e4bf71cea6290
nypost.com/2018/09/06/steve-jobs-exposed-as-an-abusive-creep-by-his-daughter/
wikileaks.org/wiki/Steve_Jobs_purported_HIV_medical_status_results,_2008
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I'll cute my cancer with broccoli
truly inspirational

iToddlers BTFO

Attached: steve-jobs-hiv-1024x819.jpg (1024x819, 132K)

I'm not happy he died. I'm glad he's gone.

how did you get this

I'm happy he died. I'm glad he's gone.

nice fake documents

Waiting for it...

a homey till the end

He was a pretty terrible man. So, I really don't find any sympathy for his own dumb ass.

Look at the screenshots posted in and have a laugh

Jesus, iToddlers eternally btfo.

Attached: 855847b7e120a2a9f09c72ade786a01f912f803595c408931cc36d596ded43f1.png (348x278, 106K)

I would say this is Tim Cook but Cook's is almost certainly worse.

Imagine how many standard fuck partys that faggit has been to in his lifetime.

You idiots realise it was Tim Cook who gave steve an cancer so he could make apple great again with jobs out of the way

Why was he terrible? Aside from being a bit of an egotistical dick?

Only respectable use for an iPhone

Attached: iphone.jpg (960x960, 78K)

He was incredibly abusive, a drug addict, and practically just stole ideas from everyone else and packaged them as his own

Mostly his actions concerning Foxconn and manufacturing materials and his take on the suicides.

>apple hate thread
How many of these we have in catalog already?

Didn’t know the drug addict bit.

Amazing how Apple fanbois instantly lose their shit if jobs gets criticised by anyone.

Why Apple did take all the bad PR for the Foxconn fiasco? Its not the only company that buys their services.

high-profile

Jobs new the glaze on some apple products were highly cancerous and when the option to change it to literally pennies more expensive per phone he declined. That is the main issue I had with him.

Got a link? Interested to have a read. i thought it was just because Foxconn was overworking the chinks to make his precious iPhones

First result I found. There's a lot more information on how long it took and etc.

google.com/amp/s/amp.news.com.au/technology/apple/cancer-cluster-killing-chinese-workers-at-iphone-6-factory/news-story/2e287d57fa23e499b04e4bf71cea6290

>phoneposting

Thanks user. Surprised this didn’t get more coverage. If it had been Samsung they would have been absolutely destroyed by the media

>BlackBerry user detected

I knew the benzene thing, but I though that n-hexane is relatively harmless.

inb4 a shitload of magapedes think this is real

Its curious, both Samsung and Apple are constantly critized in the media in comparison to other brands, imo.

What can I say? I like browsing Jow Forums in bed.

You know who else was a drug addict? Hitler

God it shits me to no end that normiebook is flooded with memes about fake inspirational stuff this guy said.

nypost.com/2018/09/06/steve-jobs-exposed-as-an-abusive-creep-by-his-daughter/

I've seen at least five totally different "steve jobs deathbed speech" pastas .

AMP is a cancer

Wasn't everyone an addict back then because speed was just discovered and only its positive effects were known?

Is it hypocritical of me to hate a lot of what apple does and yet I was able to get free old apple products and I use em? I got them from people getting rid of them. One is a gen3 apple tv the other is a core2duo imac. Both reasonably usable still.

Speed is old as fuck. Even Hitler used it.

Its an old wikileaks release wikileaks.org/wiki/Steve_Jobs_purported_HIV_medical_status_results,_2008

Keep in mind that even wikileaks admited that it could be a forgery from an interested party.
Besides that didn't Jobs got a biopsy to confirm his cancer?

Jow Forums is just /v/ with less waifus.