Google and Mozilla are fucked. Why aren't you using Brave?

Google has plans to make changes that would stop ublock and umatrix from working on Chromium, and now Mozilla is doing the same
old.reddit.com/r/firefox/comments/aithmh/raymond_hill_creator_of_ublock_origin_ubo_and/eerce78/
Also both have done some other really shady shit in the past.

So why aren't you using Brave? Brave has adblocking and script blocking functionality built into it. No need for an addon for such basic functionality that every browser should have.
It also has a Tor mode. Yep, you can connect to the Tor network using this browser. Just click in the upper right, and choose "New Private Window with Tor. Finally, """Private""" browsing mode actually means something.
And for those who want to bring up Ungoogled-Chromium and how sooo much better that is, Brave is going to merge in the Ungoogled-Chromium patches.
github.com/brave/brave-browser/wiki/Deviations-from-Chromium-(features-we-disable-or-remove)#how-does-brave-compare-to-ungoogled-chromium

Attached: brave-browser.jpg (900x507, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brave.com/download/
rbt.asia/g/search/text/brave/type/op/
github.com/brave
mobile.twitter.com/asadotzler/status/1088617089974251522
cryptomenow.com/you-might-be-earning-free-money-with-the-brave-browser-without-you-knowing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dr*mpf

>You have recived ten sheckles in your bank account.
Consider suicide if you do not block advertisments though PiHole.

>PiHole
But what about when you're not at home?
yes, some people leave their houses.

Brave phones home with your data on every start up

Im sold, one copy of brave please.

Attached: fag.jpg (750x563, 44K)

Eich said Brave blocks at lower level using C++, which made me wonder if Opera does the same.

Sure thing, bro
brave.com/download/

Brave is a botnet scam designed to funnel digital chuck-e-cheese points to its creators. Don't use it.

Brave is broke af. It's browser is clunky on my opinion, I only use Chrome btw,

How is it a botnet, and how is it a scam? The browser, upon installation, tells you up front about BAT and asks whether you'd like to turn on that feature, which you can always say no to.

Mozilla shills are out in full force today.

BRAVE=SCAM! Just because it can block ads and scripts doesn't mean you're private.

20 rupees deposited into your account

rbt.asia/g/search/text/brave/type/op/

Attached: 1385764579745.gif (365x341, 2.91M)

>BAT

just another shitcoin going to zero

There's nothing indicating Firefox planning to follow this move (yes, I read the linked thread).

Because UGC exists

Because I've given up on trying to avoid the "botnet" and just enjoy actually working software now.

Google has been fucked for a long time, and Firefox won't gimp its addons. Firefox has tracker blocking built in as well. Brave's poor anti-fingerprinting makes its Tor mode near placebo. At least use ungoogled or Iridium if you like Chromium so much. Stop shilling for Brave.

>Firefox won't gimp its addons
Hearty kek

Remember that during the last several days we've had a Brave shilling thread every day
Remember that shills like OP are spreading false FUD about Mozilla, it has already been confirmed there's no plan to restrict UblockOrigin on it
Remember that Brave is objectively inferior to Firefox for privacy due to fingerprinting
Remember that advertising is against the rules
Remember to report threads that go against the rules

You can download PiHole locally on your computer, instead of using a server. As for mobile devices, I don't use internet when I'm outside. Apart from when I text people.

Can you prove that they will?

I can prove that they have, firefox broke their extensions upon going to quantum

I've been using Firefox for 15 years and I'm tired of it. When something better comes along I'll be happy to switch. When.

I'm more than happy on firefox. Won't touch chromium.

> Brave has adblocking and script blocking functionality built into it. No need for an addon for such basic functionality that every browser should have.
Oy-vey, oy-vey, the evil (((Google))) is going to trick (You) into using their built-in Ad """Blocker""", that's a no-no! So why don't (You) install our version of Chromium, which does absolutely the same? It also has a (((Tor Mode))), which means you will be super dooper secure with our browser!

Attached: 1517988893102.png (320x346, 5K)

Because it's a botnet too. Pic related.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-26_10-20-21.png (1249x584, 59K)

too much spyware that can't be removed (disabling is useless when (((Brave Rewards))) icon still spams my omnibox even after disabling) for too little music (reskinned chrome)

Reminder to hide and report all shilling threads from Brave devs. It's literally spyware. It just replaces ads on the web with its own (((acceptable ads))), and steals the revenue, while selling your browsing history to advertisers to better target you

Attached: BraveAdware2.jpg (926x773, 169K)

How retarded are you?

Go try out braves "protection". It literally is easier to fingerprint Brave than stock Google Chrome.
Also since Brave is WebKit based it has no possibility of preventing cross domain tracking. This has even been acknowledged by Brave devs.

The only escape ever is either Tor or Firefox in Tor mode.

But hey who cares about reading when you can trust a random for profit companies claim made by a desperate guy losing his money and going onto his sixties right?

It doesn't matter brave is still able to be fingerprinted (their protection is placebo try it out).

Also Firefox has the same protection also implemented in C. It is only shills pushing Brave.

>We should switch away from Firefox because of something they might hypothetically do, to a browser that we know is shit for privacy
That's retarded.

If Firefox breaks ublock I'll switch to whatever pale-moon type browser still exists, but Brave brings literally nothing compelling to the table, despite lots of apparent shilling for it.

Blessed and righteous post.

>Brave phones home with your data on every start up
Source?

Braves claim is privacy. Brave claims it protects against fingerprinting.

Brave has telemetry (including every time on start-up) which you cannot disable. On Firefox (even on Chromium) you can.

Brave is easier to fingerprint than stock Google Chrome. Go try it out. Firefox fingerprinting protection works (resistFingerprintung). If you think it doesn't work you can't even attempt to say Braves works. Firefox' is implemented in native C code while Braves one is a shitty JS extension that doesn't even spoof much.

>BAT
>just another shitcoin going to zero
And it's already zero because it's opt-in. Nothing to get worked up about.

You are aware that it literally doesn't even matter if Firefox follows? They have built in content blocking and fingerprint protection (that actually works contrary to Brave)

>At least use ungoogled or Iridium
It doesn't compile half of the time on Linux and takes months to get updated. What's the point?

Where's all the identifying data then? And they even tell you it can be turned off.

Firefox has built in content blocking no need for any add-ons.

Stop pretending you can't turn these off and use whichever extensions you prefer.

>tfw Brave themselves say that you should use actual Tor browser if you want real anonymity

But obviously brainlets are unable to read.

>too much spyware that can't be removed
github.com/brave
Where?
>(((Brave Rewards))) icon still spams my omnibox even after disabling)
Spams what? It's just next to the search bar.
>for too little music (reskinned chrome)
Chrome... Jesus...

Go try turn it off. Exactly you won't find a way to turn it off.

But yes they do tell you it can be turned off. They do tell you fingerprinting protection. They do tell you privacy. None of which is true or works.

I really can't get how people are that easy to fool.

Keep posting literal FUD in every thread and pretending BAT hasn't always been opt-in.

So you admit you are too dumb to even check something as simple? Then why do you even use Brave?

Literally you could use Chrome you wouldn't realize any difference.

Let.me guess you think their fingerprinting protection works even 1% because "hurr they say so"

What about actually trying youraelf idiot.

>Go try turn it off. Exactly you won't find a way to turn it off.
It's just changing a start page.
>They do tell you fingerprinting protection. They do tell you privacy. None of which is true or works.
Yeah, so use all the extensions you would normally use and turn their built-in ones off.

Then use Firefox. Only browser with working fingerprinting protection and only browser with Container Tabs anyway both if which are the basis for anonymity.

>Literally you could use Chrome you wouldn't realize any difference
Oh fuck, here you fucking are again.

You can't turn off braves telemetry despite what they say. Sniff the traffic then try disabling it.

Also Brave and Chrome anonymity are literally on par. Contrary Chrome provides more anonymity since it is. harder to fingerprint. And no I am not joking try it out yourself.

So you are aware Braves telemetry cannot be disabled and the devs even straight up lie about it? Try disabling it without recompiling.

Also uniorinicalky stock Chrome, Opera and Firefox provide better protection against fingerprinting and cross domain tracking. If you don't believe me try it out yourself.

because pale moon exists

>changing a start page

I wonder why the only people using Brave are the ones who are not able to sniff traffic or fingerprint their own browsers.

Go sniff traffic. You changing a fucking start page does nothing. Before you even see the UI Brave already sends telemetry you fucjing brainlet.

Also again Brave is easier to fingerprint than Stock Chrome. You obviously won't believe me so try it out yourself instead of just putting out your own assumption.

> Chrome has it's own rendering engine
> Firefox has it's own rendering engine
> Brave doesn't have its own rendering engine

Ok so what ? There are still 10000 other problems about Brave like their devs straight up lying. You cannot disable telemetry even though they say you can (try to disable then sniff traffic).

Also their fingerprinting protection doesn't work. Contrary using Brave actually makes it easier for Google etc. to follow you then when using stock Chrome. Try it. If you can't then admit you are too brainlet but stop spreading propaganda

Yes I provide actual arguments and reasoning and tell you idiots to try it yourself.

Your brainlet response is "hurr oh fuck".

If I am.So wrong why don't you try it and prove me wrong?? I did try it with every major brave release and all f.them to this date are easier to track around the web. than Chrome itself.

Remember the crypto scam brave runs on websites they don't even own? Why are they still allowed to shill their garbage in here, anyway?
They ask for donations on behalf of websites they don't own, without the approval of their actual owners and keep the money if they're not claimed.
That's literally the business strategy of this chucklefuck of a chrome skin.
Don't fall for this scam or contribute to it.

Everyone just report this.

This is obvious advertising. Which would be fine by me if it did anything it promised but contrary it makes it even easier for Google and other advertisers and trackers to follow you around the web. Also Brave devs are huge liers and sjws. Their "security advisor" is a fucking pink haired tranny what do you expect?

If you don't believe me go read up on cross domain tracking and fingerprinting. And no their fingerprinting "protection" is worse than placebo it is legitimately harmful try it out yourself.

Those two statements aren't related in any way and nobody's interested in your personal anecdotes.

Well by using Chrome over Brave he not only more secure but also has more privacy. Unironically.

Firefox was in desperate need of an engine update and that's the consequence of doing so. The 20 year old Netscape engine they were patching up was running on fumes.
This is proof of absolutely nothing and you're just trying to scare people into using your scamware.
Eat shit and die, shill.

BAT has always been OPT-OUT for website owners. Do you understand the difference, marketer? It means they have to actually be aware of the "service" and request for it to stop if they don't want their users to be deceived.
Fuck your identity theft racket.

Hey, fuckface, if your malware browser is so good, why do you need to advertise it here? Can't you afford some Jow Forums ads with the revenue from your BAT pyramid scheme?

>IT'S A BOTNET!
>IT'S A SCAM!
>MUH FINGERPRINTING

Are we gonna have the same FUD thread every day now? Why does Brave trigger Jow Forums this much?

Attached: 1515633071026.jpg (492x449, 25K)

just because you are paid influencer by Brave Inc to shill for them on the internet doesn't mean we have to believe your chromium reskin

Imagine unironically believing companies would pay people to shill here

it's cheaper and more effective than you think

>mobile.twitter.com/asadotzler/status/1088617089974251522
Okay

Yandex

Do you have schizophrenia? What does that have to do with Firefox changing engines? Try to focus here, shifty.

Yeah, work those Eich bux, dirty ass ho.

Fingerprint protection doesn't work at all. Your Canvas, screen size, plugins (as of Chromium), time zone, WebGL fingerprint (as of Chromium), OS/Platform are revealed and the user agent isn't spoofed.

Tor tabs lack any additional anti-fingerprint methods, making them completely useless as your privacy is trivial to breach. You can be effortlessly uniquely identified and tracked.

The Brave adblocker is trash compared to uBlock Origin. The performance is difference is massive if you enable any additional block lists in Brave's blocker. Which you have to because Brave's adblocker is not only inefficient, but also lacks a ton of filters by default and a lot of ads will still be displayed. uBlock Origin blocks domains instead of just hiding ads, plus it has a script blocker and an element picker.

(((PIA))) partnership.
Has (had?) proprietary addons.
Google is the default search engine.

Chromium build has a terrible UI (especially settings UI) and is missing gestures like long press on new tab to choose to open a private/tor tab.

Attached: brave.png (1900x1322, 91K)

What are you talking about, you goddamn retard? Firefox used the same engine before and after the extension genocide. That had literally nothing to do with why they switched (which was wanting to be more like Chrome). The inevitable move of them switching to Blink hasn't happened yet.

>Firefox used the same engine before and after the extension genocide
WRONG, cockbreath.

>2019
>Using Chromium
>Implying that "fucks" google.

brave is the browser-equivalent to alex jones' infowars: controlled opposition for the gullible masses

You do know that you can just install uBlock Origin in Brave as well, if that's what you want?

you brought it up you sperg why can't you back it up

Attached: wmdpt.jpg (542x537, 67K)

>it has already been confirmed there's no plan to restrict UblockOrigin on it
source please?

You do realize that's beside the point? Brave is no different than iridium/bromite then.

nice try rajeesh

Attached: 304_1.png (1080x359, 48K)

>BAT has always been OPT-OUT for website owners
Source?
>Fuck your identity theft racket
What in the actual fucking fuck are you talking about?

>implying you need to use only one browser

I use multiple browsers each for a specific purpose. Privacy configured Firefox is my go to but it breaks many websites.

If I want to watch something I'm already compromised on, the I use Brave.

>brave is the browser-equivalent to alex jones' infowars: controlled opposition for the gullible masses
Oh, really? How so? By including Ungoogled-chromium patches and doing what I'd assume he'd call a method of "fighting the globalists".

I'm talking about this, queerbait:
cryptomenow.com/you-might-be-earning-free-money-with-the-brave-browser-without-you-knowing/
You should at least familiarise yourself with the product you're trying to peddle, you retarded fuck.

>I use multiple browsers each for a specific purpose.
That sounds inconvenient, cumbersome and like some violently retarded shit. Perhaps that's not a fact you should be sharing with other people.

>giving someone a tip that he doesn't collect = identity theft
imagine falling for this level of FUD

>Forging a page with someone's picture and full name, claiming to be collecting tips on bealf of them is "giving someone a tip"
This is why nobody uses your malware, you useless mongoloid. And he's supposed to be selling people this shit, holy fuck.

>Firefox won't gimp its addons
Was quantum your first Firefox version?

>NOOOOOOOO MY DATAAAAAAAA
fuckin retards, the lot of you

>to forge
>produce a fraudulent copy or imitation of
Their donation page doesn't claim to be anything other than what it is. So how is it "forged"?

See genius. What most likely happened is that he turned on BAT without paying much attention and forgot to claim his currency within 90 days. They've responded and changed this behavior just because the mongoloid couldn't read instructions. That's your "identity theft".

t google

>pls sri sir isntall the Brave sir is good sir

Browser backed and created by the guy who wrote js in three weeks? I'm on board. One copy for me good sir!

DNS 66 Works pretty OK.

I user Opera so I don't care

brave fucking sucks on desktop

>Google has plans to make changes that would stop ublock and umatrix from working on Chromium
>So why aren't you using Brave?
Brave is literally built on Chromium.