Is this safe to run? The guy on the forum I got this from said its a false positive

Is this safe to run? The guy on the forum I got this from said its a false positive.

Attached: Screenshot_11.png (1189x836, 116K)

run in in a shielded vm or container

Just tried it in sandboxie and it's not detecting the pieces. Well.. Guess I'll run it on my old laptop.

You usually get names that include words like 'crack' for false positives. I'm not sure what your specific thing does, but it's not safe in my opinion.

yea it's safe

Attached: 1520116626398.jpg (905x435, 180K)

It's a chess cheating program that tells you the best moves. The developer is charging 200 dollars for it so some guy cracked it and posted it on a gaming forum. I have used the original trial version of the program and it's not a Trojan or anything.

Can't you just go on lichess or whatever that is and play against the strongest not and get the same thing?

Yes but this bot gives you real time analysis

Attached: lichess_screen.jpg (1174x642, 121K)

If my boy Acronis says it's cool, just run that shit. Fuck those haters.

What's even the point of cheating in shit like that?

Try any.run.

Requires an account but is free.

You sound legally retarded, stop trying to give advice in general.

What's even the point of anything?

Looks good to me, OP

OK so Malwarebytes also thinks it's malicious. Auto quarantined when I scanned it.

Looks fine OP

>27 "looks pretty dodgy" hits
>"run-chess_bot_licensed_080.exe", 312.5KB
seems legit.

unfortunately, tools like this which hook into existing processes are often picked up as false positives
if you don't trust it, run it in a sandbox

Yes, that is definitely a false positive.

i think he was being sarcastic

Yes, its safe. Don't forget to "run as administrator" for extra layer of security.

git gud faggot, or just use some open source engine